AMOMA.com Questions & Answers

25 questions from our users

Petenleemccarthy

Petenleemccarthyasked

I just called my Bali hotel for confirmation only to be told that are Amoma cancelled my booking without my knowledge after I paid in full $800.
I have called a number +41 225 182 013.
And I cannot get connected.
I am meant to be at my hotel this Monday and now it is cancelled and you have my money.
I am in Australia what do I do now.
I paid your company back in July in full and I do not know why you waited until September and then cancel my booking and kept my money

Melissa

Yes same thing has happened to us. I'm $1500 out of pocket. Hope you have travel insurance. Alternatively contact your bank to see if they can do anything. You will need to rebook and pay in the mean time. AMOMA have gone out of business, therefore you cannot contact them.

Same as Melissa....

Cath G.
Cath G.

Same thing happened to my son. They cancelled his booking and kept the $500. He only found out when he fronted at the hotel. Scammers!!

Tine Carlos

Tine Carlosasked

hi amoma.. we are in the hotel and they want us to pay again with our stay.. but we have a confirmed booking with you.. pls help us on this?no means to pay again... pls...

tintin

Amoma has gone bankrupt. Having been informed by Amoma that they had ceased trading, we contacted the hotel that we booked & paid in march earlier this year via Amoma.. The hotel confirmed that a third party had advised them that our reservation had been canceled, but they had not received the money....We therefore had to book again (directly with the hotel) and we will have to pay a second time (when we stay there, in 3 weeks). We had no choice but to choose this solution.
We will probably enquire if our Credit Card company can cover this
Amoma=Disgraceful

Nadeem.L

Nadeem.Lasked

i booked a hotel in istanbul 2 weeks ago and paid through Amoma.
Hotel says booking not confirmed as at today.
Send me clarifications.

MWAasked

Your Booking ID: 55874911
Dear Sir/Madam, I accidently booked the wrong dates for accommodation in Melbourne.
I have cancelled the dates. Just hoping finger crossed I will receive a refund as it would mean a lot financially.
Thanks you

Hi MWA,

Thank you for reaching out. Upon looking into this matter I learned that the reservation was made under a non refundable cancellation policy. We cancelled it and are now trying to obtain a refund for you. Kindly bear with us and we will revert with a final answer as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Eva
Customer Support Team

MWA

Thank you Eva for your prompt action on this matter. Hopefully as a valued customer you will secure me a full refund which would shine a positive light on your organisation and encourage me to use and recommend your services in the future.
Kind regards MWA

mark a.
mark a.

Hello,
You promised me an answer in 20 days, it has now been 3 months!

Tony

Tonyasked

Booking number52975777
Hi, I made a booking and cancelled it within half an hour, I have not received any sort of confirmation of making the booking or cancelling it, however my money was taken, could you please let me know what is going on and when can I expect my refund. Thanking you Tony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I looked into this matter and learned that the reservation was indeed canceled as per your request and that a cancellation confirmation was sent to the email address you used to make the reservation. The refund has been processed on the 11th of February to the account of the credit card you used to paid the booking. Depending on your bank's delays the amount is visible in your account in 3 to 10 business days.

Best regards,
Eva

Nour

Nourasked

i did yesterday my reservation for a hotel in morocoo, Palais Des Roses, but i didn't yet recieve a confirmation? my Credit card is debeted. Any help?

Hi Nour,

Please contact our customer support team at customersupport@amoma.com or +41 225 182 013 so we can look into your booking together.

Melissaasked

HiAnoma, I am
In Australia, booked online last night, money gone from my bank account and no confirmation email. I have a booking number which the site is now saying doesn’t exist. Have tried to call number on website and it tells me it’s not in service- please help!!!

Hi Melissa,

Please contact our customer support team at support@amoma.com or at +41 225 182 014 so we can look into your booking together.

Desjan

Desjanasked

Ref 4422381 l cant find my booking and have not received any confirmation, any help?
Janet Desplaces
[email address removed]

Hi Desjan,

Pat W

Pat Wasked

I booked my hotel stay, through your site. I need a copy of the invoice, please. Reference number: 26923809; Guest Name: Pat Wright. A prompt reply is appreciated.
[email address removed]

Hi Pat W,

We checked your reservation and learned that we sent you internally the document requested on the 19 of March 2018. Make sure to also check your spam folder. Additionally you can always access all booking-related information within your personal account on our site. Our agents are happy to assist you via our on-page live chat should you have any questions or doubts.

We remain at your service,
your Customer Support team

Sonja D

Sonja Dasked

hi.

I’m booking a hotel from Australia and wondering what currency I am being charged in?

I’m booking a hotel in Playa Del Carmen Its quoting me $705 - however is this Australian or US as it doesnt state the currency at the payment page? thanks

Hi Sonja,

Thanks for your question and your interest in our promotions!

Kindly know, on our website, you have the option of searching for offers, with the currency of your choosing, from right upper corner editing buttons.

For further clarification, please contact our Reservations Department at +41 225 182 013 so we can assist you with booking your stay. Or alternatively contact us via LiveChat from the Search page on our website, right lower corner button.

Charlie

Charlieasked

How do I contact AMOMA in Australia ?
Do you have a number I can call regarding my booking?

Hi Charlie,
You can contact our customer support team by email at support@amoma.com, phone at 0041 225 182 013 or otherwise, you can also contact us through our on-page LiveChat by logging into your customer account.
We are happy to assist you with any matter,

Joanna

Joannaasked

HELP - trying to book hotel Punthill Northbank (Melbourne, Australia) from 6/3 - 9/3 bit unable to - received call while i was booking saying I was being offered a better rate but no email has appeared.
I have no way to contact you as my phone does not do international calls. Please phone me (AEST 8am-10pm) or email me to resolve (jo.knox@team.telstra.com).

Hi Joanna,

Please note that we contacted you on 20.02.2018 by phone and email to resolve your matter.
Feel free to contact us at support@amoma.com if you have any further questions about your booking!

Chaa

Chaaasked

Hello, my so called booking ID is : 40718261 . Book is on 11/12/2017 at double tree,hilton kuala Lumpur...Now im at the Hotel,They have no record of it ever being booked.. this is ridiculous I have tried to contact you so many times. the number you provide does not work and email is useless. Please answer.

Hi Chaa,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We have checked your case and learned that you have been assisted over phone on 20.12.2017 and your booking was reconfirmed at the hotel.

Please feel free to contact us at support@amoma.com should you have any further questions!

colleen

colleenasked

hi I need to finalize a payment . my mobile is [number removed] could someone please contact me . Colleen Blacker

Hi Colleen,

Thanks for your interest in one of our offers! Please contact our Reservations Department at +61 284 172 312 so we can assist you with booking your stay.

ange

angeasked

Hello,

my so called booking ID is: 36940051

I got your confirmation email but after reading reviews I rang the hotel to confirm myself. They have no record of it ever being booked. I have now disputed this with pay pal for my money back. this is ridiculous I have tried to contact you so many times. the number you provide does not work and email is useless.

Please answer.

Hi Ange,

Thanks for reaching out to us! One of our agents will contact you to further assist you.

Your AMOMA.com team

Hugo

Hugoasked

Cannot get into live hat online.
Booked a hotel which I thought was in France, but it was just over the boarder in Spain.
My wife and I did not have our passports, so we couldn't, stay at the hotel and had to buy another hotel booking back in France for the night.
It is not mentioned on your website that a passport may be required, so I would like to ask that my 65 euro booking is refunded please?

Hi Hugo,

We are sorry to learn about the inconvenience you experienced at a hotel booked through our site!

Please note that we advise our customers on our site to check with the relevant embassies, consulates and/or visa departments from which you originate so as to organise the necessary travel documents. Many hotels – even in your native country – require an ID or passport upon check-in so you can identify yourself.

Reyna

Reynaasked

So I was looking for hotels and came across Amoma.
I started booking and put my payment information in which my bank froze my account because they said it's a over seas payment .
I don't know about Amoma . I'm really Skeptical due to some bad reviews I saw.
I'm planning on canceling the transactions as soon as my bank opens.

Has anyone's bank had the same issue?

Hi Reyna,

Thank you for submitting your honest question! Your smooth booking experience is our number-one priority, so please remember you can always contact our customer support team by email, phone or live chat, if you need help with your reservation.

From your details it seems that your booking was not confirmed, due to payment not being completed. As we are a Swiss based company, the bank might see the payment as unusual activity, due to international transaction side of it and without your express consent, the payment will not be made.

Please contact our customer support team for assistance at support@amoma.com or at the direct dialing from the Australia +61 284 182 308. If you are located outside of Australia, please take a look at the top right on our web site. You can find the phone number next to your country flag. In our footer you can also find a link to our "Contact Us" page.

We are happy to assist you with any matter,

Jimbo

Jimboasked

I tried to book a room via Trivago but was automatically redirected to Amomo.

The credit card transaction was then processed but at the end of it I got a message saying they couldnt confirm with the hotel that the booking was made.

I rang the Hotel the next day and they said no booking had been made, and advised me they had no rooms available on the days I requested anyway so I booked another hotel with Booking.com who were faultless.

I then checked my bank account to find Amoma had deducted $460.37 from my account! So far I have received no booking information of any type relating to this from Amome.

So far I have not been able to contact Amome - their 24/7 phone line is always engaged and apparently only operates selected hours on a weekend. There is no way on the booking site to send an email and I am extremely frustrated.

Has anyone here had similar issues? It borders on being fraudulent

Vanessa Dunn
Vanessa Dunn

Sorry can't help our booking went through without any dramas confirmation came through next day

Hi Jimbo,

Please contact our customer support team at support@amoma.com or +61 284 172 308 so we can look into this matter together.

Kend622

Kend622asked

I am online trying to book a flight to Manila and return. Every time I hit book it comes back with a message. Information sent to server is incorrect. And a close block at the base cannot move on from this to payment. Please help?

Hi Kend622,

Thanks for submitting your question! Please note that we don’t offer any flights on AMOMA.com. We are an all-round hotel booking platform that offers amazing hotel deals at the best price. If you have any questions about the reservation process for a hotel, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@amoma.com or through our on-page live chat.

Your AMOMA.com team

fifi5asked

I booked a room for 2 nights in Santiago with AMOMA, paid and got my confirmation hotel voucher. The next day I had an unidentified call from an overseas number leaving no message. That night I got an email saying AMOMA had tried to call me - but no reason why, and asking me to call them in the UK! I emailed to ask what was wrong - still no information from them but a repeat request to call the UK. They called again and left no message. Finally today an email saying they don't actually have my hotel room, and could they book me into another hotel in a room that costs less according to Booking.com. So my two questions are - how can you issue confirmations and hotel vouchers without having availability? And why are you trying to book me into a room that costs less than the one I originally paid for? I am still waiting to hear an answer to my last two emails, and its midday in the Uk - so there's no excuse why you can't reply to them.

Hi fifi5,

We take each customer’s feedback seriously and we would like to assist you as soon as possible. Unfortunately we are not able to identify your booking with the details you have provided within your submitted question. Please include your booking ID and one of our agents will contact you shortly.

Otherwise, you can also reach out to us through our on-page LiveChat or your customer account.

We remain at your service,
your Customer Support team

fifi5

Three days and three unanswered emails later, I finally received confirmation of my booking in a hotel. Thanks Amoma. It's not in the part of town I'd hoped to be in, but at least it is a nice hotel, with the room equivalent in price and features to the one I originally booked. So while I wouldn't use your service again, at least you resolved the issue eventually.

Get an answer from our members and AMOMA.com representatives