AMOMA.com

AMOMA.com Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

25 questions from our users

Missyasked

Was booking a room tonight for July through the Amoma website and everything seemed to be going through fine when eventually the page came up with a 'timed out' error. If that is the case then why has my account been charged the amount already? I now have no confirmation or email to prove the transaction at all. Have tried making contact to no avail. If I don't hear tomorrow I will be getting my bank to cancel that payment.

Hi Missy,

We are sorry to hear about this situation.
Please contact us at support@amoma.com so we can further investigate this matter and find a satisfactory solution together with you.

Your Customer Support team

Missy

Have emailed that address 3 times already but just sent another, also been on hold for 40 minutes now on the phone after making contact with the hotel they tell me the booking has been cancelled even though they never recieved a reservation in the beggining. I just want to know what is going on and my booking to be done so I can stop stressing.

Akram Albadich

Akram Albadichasked

Pls DO NOT discard this message as u did to my several calls today, my name is Akram Albadich,, yesterday I books two bedrooms suite in Kuala Lumpur hotel for two days (from 11 may to 13 may) with 800 RM, I payed through my credit card and I mentioned my email: [email removed], then the web page disappeared before copying the reservation number and the hotel. The bad thing that you did not send me any email for the confirmation. So far I have no idea about the hotel name and the booking number. So pls send me these information now because I'm traveling soon to Kuala Lumpur.
Appreciate your understanding and quick reply.

Regards, Akram Albadich
[personal details removed]

Hi Akram Albadich,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

We tried to contact you by phone several times – however the number you provided with your booking does not seem to be correct. Please contact us at support@amoma.com so that we can look into your matter together.

Your Customer Support team

BekkyJ

BekkyJasked

Hello
I have sent 4 emails now asking what the cost would be to upgrade my room booking at the Golden Sands resort in Penang. I booked a Superior room with no balcony which is fine and was very easy and cheap. (thank you for that) however, I had a query as to the cost to upgrade to a Deluxe sea facing room with a balcony. can you please help me?
my booking details are [removed for privacy reasons]

Hi Bekky,

Thanks for submitting your question and sorry for our late reply on this platform! We can confirm that we successfully modified your booking according to your request and informed you via phone. We hope you had a pleasant stay!

Your AMOMA.com team

Alex

Alexasked

I booked through Amoma for a hotel for sometime in June. I still haven't received a confirmation e mail and the hotel dosent have my booking but you guys charged my credit card???? Any help?

Hi Alex,

You can be sure that all confirmed bookings are guaranteed from the moment you receive your hotel voucher by email.
Please contact our customer support team at qualityservice@amoma.com or +61 284 172 308 so we can look into this matter together.

Thanks,
your AMOMA.com team

Johnasked

Why is it that my booking costs one price and my Credit card got charged $32.50 more I need clarification to why please Hotel: Skycity, Darwin 1x Double Or Twin Deluxe - Room only
2 adults - 0 children

From Monday, May 1, 2017 to Monday, May 8, 2017 - 7 night(s)
Price per night 155 AU$
Total without taxes 986.36 AU$
Taxes and fees 98.64 AU$
Credit card fees 31.45 AU$
Total price
Skycity x 1 room(s) x 7 night(s) 1,083.45 AU$

Credit card charged 1,115.95 AU$ why???????
Email me at [email removed]

Mick
Mick

It's because they have used an offshore bank to charge you and your credit card has charged you a "currency conversion fee" for using an offshore bank. Same thing happened to me.

John

Amoma is now looking at remove this surcharge once I send my bank statement , but I have blanked out all the important areas lets see what happens

Geoff
Geoff

Best to call Amoma direct to find an explanation, ifvyou have the cost breakdown then request a refund

Get an answer from our members and AMOMA.com representatives