• Trip Completed Yes (102) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Jay C

Jay CSydney, NSW

Complete scam - Amoma.com

Amoma.com is a complete scam. I booked a hotel in Perth for 2 nights. They charged my credit card, sent me a confirmation then cancelled the hotel booking and kept the money.
I selected the link through one of Trivago or hotelbookings.com
I’ve now looked at reviews and can see they have been scamming people for years. How is this still happening???

Francesca

FrancescaSydney, NSW

Booking Cancelled At Sofitel - No Warning!

Booked with Amoma in August 2019 and turned up to the Sofitel for a wedding in November 2019 To our disbelief and without any courtesy call or email notification from Amoma we flew into Brisbane, turned up to the Sofitel to be told our booking was cancelled in September... Money was paid in full from our account in August and we were left to pay again in full at the hotel when we arrived ! Luckily they had one room left!! What a disgrace and bitter experience leaving us very weary about purchasing with online companies ever again!! To leave customers stressed ,financially stung and with no notice of a cancelled booking is shameful.

Tony bodon

Tony bodonSydney, NSW

Be careful.

Booked a hotel in September turned up in November and were told there's no booking we had to pay again at the higher rate at the Versace in the gold coast

Doug F.

Doug F.Hobart, TAS

Concentrate on what still can be fixed.

Ripped off at Travel Lodge Melbourne

Yep arrived in Melbourne for Spring Carnival weekend with 2 night stay at Travel Lodge South bank. When booked in May I went online through Trivago and directed to AMOMA. No advice and staff at Travel Lodge were absolutely useless in advice or trying to match the original deal or best rate for a 2 night stay. Got stung big time and TravelLodge customer service or at least a little empathy was not at all apparent. Thank God a backed a couple of Winners at Flemington.

Pete

PeteQueensland

Fraud Company - Do not use

Fraud company. DO NOT USE. My bank and if I have my way, the police, are investigating. They took my money and made no booking. SCAM Alert!! Do not use!! Left me stranded in Sydney with no accommodation.

Dave and J

Dave and JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip off

Arrived at our accomodation in Canada september 2019, this was paid for in april 2019.
Hotel did not inform us of they were not paid and charged double at checkout. Not notified by either amoma or hotel of the bankrupcy.
Ripped off by both.

Scam arrangement

Booking made in August in Melbourne. Phone call to my son confirming. Amona cancelled and kept his $500. He only found out when attending hotel. 18 years old....that type of money is a fortune to him. I don't understand how this firm was able to cancel bookings and then declare bankruptcy. Total scam.

Luke B.

Luke B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

BANKRUPT - stole my money!

This company without notice canceled my accommodation as they went BANKRUPT!!!!!!!
No refund, No notice!
When I got to my holiday hotel they had no booking! I had to pay to upgrade to the last remaining room and it has cost me a fortune!! BEWARE!!!!!!!

Rachelle S.

Rachelle S.Sydney, NSW

Incredible servive and experience

Everything about my Amoma experience was great. From finding what I was looking for, to even receiving a call from one of their agents to ensure I had everything I needed. I even got an additional discount code, which was incredible. Definitely met my expectations and will be using again!

Very satisfied

I knew where I wanted to stay I went on to Trivago and saw that Amoma was the cheapest price so booked it. The booking process was easy to navigate had a great stay. Will definitely use Amoma again.

A VERY SATISFIED CLIENT

I am a very happy customer - I got exactly what was promised and what I expected, I would say even a bit more. There were certainly no extra charges, people were courteous and smiling, and very helpful. I most certainly will use AMOMA again.

Mark Salmon

Mark SalmonPerth, WA

Check our AMOMA

Was looking for a good hotel at bargain rates for a short stay. Noticed AMOMA had excellent specials. I Booked and all went smoothly. Don’t forget to check them out.

Mick

MickCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent apartment and service

I researched where I wanted to stay then went to Trivago and saw that Amoma was the cheapest price so booked it. Was very pleased as it was the exact apartment as we saw on other websites for a cheaper price. Amoma was easy to book with. No hidden charges or fees.

Virgil

Virgil

Got an even better deal from Amoma than what was posted on Trivago. Received a phone call while doing the booking online to offer a better price for the hotel chosen

David Lester

David LesterCentral, SA

Wonderful apartment stay

Very easy to book. We booked a garden view and were upgraded at no extra cost on arrival to an ocean view apartment. All expectations met. Thank you Amoma for making it so easy.

Driver0369

Driver0369Sydney, NSW

It is amazing... money saver !

The fees are straight forward... there are no hidden costs... I booked a hotel... it definitely met my expectations... what you see is what you get... unlike many other websites that don’t show you the exact details... it is very easy to change or adjust your booking... also cancellation isn’t a problem as long as you give them enough time which is understandable.

Booking Type Accommodation

An AMAZING deal on a hotel room I couldn't otherwise afford. Thank you!

Just perfect! Heated pool, sauna, steam room. Plus our own personal spa in our room. Amazing! The breakfast was included and was everything you could hope for in a buffet breakfast, including endless cappuccinos.

Easy booking service

Easy booking service and more variety of options which was key for us. Places matched the pictures and descriptions or exceeded these. Very pleased with our experience and would recommend

Disgruntled

DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Charged me twice

Amoma are horrible. Booked online (568 35287) with them and they charged me for hotel accommodation. The hotel also charged me. I tried to contact Amoma to sort out and they are uncontactable. Their website says 24/7 phone service. I'd say 0/0 phone service, no one picks up the phone, ever. I have emailed them numerous times and messaged them online. Nothing. The hotel told me to contact Amoma as they said they weren't told of the booking.
I suggest using alternative methods.

AMOMA.com A.AMOMA.com

Petenleemccarthy

Petenleemccarthyasked

I just called my Bali hotel for confirmation only to be told that are Amoma cancelled my booking without my knowledge after I paid in full $800.
I have called a number +41 225 182 013.
And I cannot get connected.
I am meant to be at my hotel this Monday and now it is cancelled and you have my money.
I am in Australia what do I do now.
I paid your company back in July in full and I do not know why you waited until September and then cancel my booking and kept my money

Melissa
Melissa

Yes same thing has happened to us. I'm $1500 out of pocket. Hope you have travel insurance. Alternatively contact your bank to see if they can do anything. You will need to rebook and pay in the mean time. AMOMA have gone out of business, therefore you cannot contact them.

Same as Melissa....

Cath G.

Same thing happened to my son. They cancelled his booking and kept the $500. He only found out when he fronted at the hotel. Scammers!!

Tine Carlos

Tine Carlosasked

hi amoma.. we are in the hotel and they want us to pay again with our stay.. but we have a confirmed booking with you.. pls help us on this?no means to pay again... pls...

tintin

Amoma has gone bankrupt. Having been informed by Amoma that they had ceased trading, we contacted the hotel that we booked & paid in march earlier this year via Amoma.. The hotel confirmed that a third party had advised them that our reservation had been canceled, but they had not received the money....We therefore had to book again (directly with the hotel) and we will have to pay a second time (when we stay there, in 3 weeks). We had no choice but to choose this solution.
We will probably enquire if our Credit Card company can cover this
Amoma=Disgraceful

Nadeem.L

Nadeem.Lasked

i booked a hotel in istanbul 2 weeks ago and paid through Amoma.
Hotel says booking not confirmed as at today.
Send me clarifications.

Get an answer from our members and AMOMA.com representatives