AMOMA.com (page 4 of 6)

• Trip Completed Yes (102) · No
  • Ease of Booking

I would not recommend to anybody

Nicholas M.
Nicholas M.

Convenience & customer service

For the sake of environmental issues our towel which were hung up still got changed .I don't wash my towels at home everyda, so don't expect this to be done when away on holidays.

Sue B

Sue BNorthern Region, NSW

1st time user

I had not heard of this company before and i was worried about using it but would not hesatate to use them again
I did not get any extra charges after i made the booking
The price cheeper than anywhere else great value

Jason Hyde

Jason HydePerth, WA

fantastic price

Booking the Hyatt Regecy Amoma contacted us as we were booking to offer the best deal on our hotel stay. The price was very competitive and met our needs for the holiday.

Samantha Horton

Samantha HortonHobart, TAS

Good site

No problems at all. Just booked, stayed, and left with no issues. I'd use them again if they were able to offer me a good deal again. A plus. Great stuff.

Brent Moss

Brent MossGoldfields, WA

Great booking company offering excellent rates

Great booking experience however we have never been charged an international fee before.
We booked a King single room at the Rendevous Hotel in Scarborough W.A.
The room was magnificent - comfortable and great views.

Review collected in partnership with AMOMA.com

I was subject to credit fraud from your website! I had to organise other ways of funding my travel at short notice

Apart from the credit fraud, booking was straight forward. I would urge AMOMA to make their websites more secure. Unfortunately this experience has left me so worried, I will think twice before I use AMOMA again

MooM1891

MooM1891Sydney, NSW

Stay Away From Amoma!

This site claims that they do not pay the hotels for your booking but instead do this through a 3rd party. When I booked my accommodation in New York the full amount was taken from my account at the time of booking. 4 months later when departing my accommodation, my credit card is again charged by the hotel as they had not received the payment from AMOMA. Communication from customer service is terrible all you get is the same automated responses and I am now still out of pocket over $2500! Don't risk it for the cheap deals!

Jayson Killick

Jayson KillickSouthwest, VIC

Perfect and so easy to use

Easy to navigate the website to find the right accommodation for the right price. Quick, easy and secure payment by credit card. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a good alternative.

The booking was easy

Making the booking was easy however I think the site should check the places they have advertised to ensure that the photos of rooms etc are accurately depicted. The photos advertised looked very nice however when we got to the place it was a very different story.

Sharon p

Sharon pSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to book, but double check your dates.

We did need to alter dates after the fact, and Amoma were very helpful in every way. Spoke to a man who did his very best to work through issue.

Glynis M Smith

Glynis M SmithSydney, NSW

Clean, comfortable and great location

Lovely, bright room. Very clean and right in the heart of the shopping strip. The shower could have done with a bit more pressure but everything else was spot on.

Phillip Kabakoff

Phillip KabakoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great results.

Booked a 2 night stay in Melbourne, with great ease. No problems encountered at my accommodation, checking in. Happy to use again, and can highly recommend AMOMA's sevices.Very good experience.

Hi Phillip,
We are glad you had a very pleasant booking experience on our site.
Best regards,
Your AMOMA.com team

Sandra ConnorsNew South Wales

Noisiest Hotel I have ever stayed in. Waldolf Auckland Stadium

The booking process was good. It was the accommodation that wasn't as they must have put us in the noisiest room in the Hotel right next to the garbage room that was emptied by roller door going up & big noisy truck tipping the bottles etc in at 5am every morning. Also next to a walkway & driveway that people used all day & night

Great price!

Cheapest price I could find for hotel close to the airport.
Easy site to use, and confirmation close to the date of our stay.
No extra fees, nothing to pay at hotel.

chee

cheeVictoria

Crown Plaza Changi Singapore

Easy to book through amoma.com and I get the best price for the hotel rate for the overnight stay and even have breakfast included . The hotel is next to the airport and no taxi is needed.

Great location

At the time of booking we paid for the accommodation - I feel it wasn’t obvious we were paying ahead, because often you just give a credit card imprint for a reservation. However on checking my bank account I discovered I had paid. Because of this I did a double check with the hotel because you hear of problems with some organisations- yes I was booked and had paid.
Not sure what would have happened if we needed to cancel - however we had no extra charges at all which was fantastic.

Jenni Jamieson
Jenni Jamieson

Thanks appreciate this, I was not good at reading the fine print but obviously I was safe, thanks

The Star Casino, God Coast

When our preferred accom was fully booked we search 'best rates' and Amomawas one of several booing sires with The Star listed. With teh best price for our stay we proceeded throughthe simple booking process.

jentre56

jentre56

Rendevouz Hotel Stay

Booking with Amoma was very easy no problems at all would highly recommend.
Our stay at Rendevouz Hotel was a pleasant experience close to shops and close to Southbank. Would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with AMOMA.com

great hotel, best prices on Amoma

The booking process was very easy and the price on Amoma was considerably cheaper than for the same room, on the same nights, at the same hotel on other websites

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your great feedback, we hope to remain your number-one hotel booking platform for a long time to come.

Your AMOMA.com team

Petenleemccarthy

Petenleemccarthyasked

I just called my Bali hotel for confirmation only to be told that are Amoma cancelled my booking without my knowledge after I paid in full $800.
I have called a number +41 225 182 013.
And I cannot get connected.
I am meant to be at my hotel this Monday and now it is cancelled and you have my money.
I am in Australia what do I do now.
I paid your company back in July in full and I do not know why you waited until September and then cancel my booking and kept my money

Melissa
Melissa

Yes same thing has happened to us. I'm $1500 out of pocket. Hope you have travel insurance. Alternatively contact your bank to see if they can do anything. You will need to rebook and pay in the mean time. AMOMA have gone out of business, therefore you cannot contact them.

Same as Melissa....

Cath G.
Cath G.

Same thing happened to my son. They cancelled his booking and kept the $500. He only found out when he fronted at the hotel. Scammers!!

Tine Carlos

Tine Carlosasked

hi amoma.. we are in the hotel and they want us to pay again with our stay.. but we have a confirmed booking with you.. pls help us on this?no means to pay again... pls...

tintin

Amoma has gone bankrupt. Having been informed by Amoma that they had ceased trading, we contacted the hotel that we booked & paid in march earlier this year via Amoma.. The hotel confirmed that a third party had advised them that our reservation had been canceled, but they had not received the money....We therefore had to book again (directly with the hotel) and we will have to pay a second time (when we stay there, in 3 weeks). We had no choice but to choose this solution.
We will probably enquire if our Credit Card company can cover this
Amoma=Disgraceful

Nadeem.L

Nadeem.Lasked

i booked a hotel in istanbul 2 weeks ago and paid through Amoma.
Hotel says booking not confirmed as at today.
Send me clarifications.

Get an answer from our members and AMOMA.com representatives