AMOMA.com (page 2 of 46)

• Trip Completed Yes (102) · No (18)
  • Ease of Booking

John D

John DSydney, NSW

Bankruptcy - reclaiming of funds suggestion

Like the previous reviewer, I awoke this morning to an email from Amoma advising it had ceased trading and that it was likely the prepaid hotel booking I had made in June would be cancelled. While I haven't as yet received confirmation of this from the hotel, I was delighted my credit card company has informed me it will cover any loss in full. This is especially so since I discovered the terms of my travel insurance did not extend to insolvent suppliers failing to deliver what had been purchased (which surprised me). Contacting your credit card company could be an option for others, even if they have travel insurance that covers this kind of situation (since insurance claims usually have an excess).

Trip Completed No
Jim S

Jim SSydney, NSW

Closed for bankruptcy

Just received email from them indicating that they had gone into bankruptcy. Paid $1200 in April for Oct accommodation in Us. checked today no funds received. Might get some back from insurance.

Trip Completed No
Rachelle S.

Rachelle S.Sydney, NSW

Incredible servive and experience

Everything about my Amoma experience was great. From finding what I was looking for, to even receiving a call from one of their agents to ensure I had everything I needed. I even got an additional discount code, which was incredible. Definitely met my expectations and will be using again!

Very satisfied

I knew where I wanted to stay I went on to Trivago and saw that Amoma was the cheapest price so booked it. The booking process was easy to navigate had a great stay. Will definitely use Amoma again.

A VERY SATISFIED CLIENT

I am a very happy customer - I got exactly what was promised and what I expected, I would say even a bit more. There were certainly no extra charges, people were courteous and smiling, and very helpful. I most certainly will use AMOMA again.

Mark Salmon

Mark SalmonPerth, WA

Check our AMOMA

Was looking for a good hotel at bargain rates for a short stay. Noticed AMOMA had excellent specials. I Booked and all went smoothly. Don’t forget to check them out.

Mick

MickCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent apartment and service

I researched where I wanted to stay then went to Trivago and saw that Amoma was the cheapest price so booked it. Was very pleased as it was the exact apartment as we saw on other websites for a cheaper price. Amoma was easy to book with. No hidden charges or fees.

Virgil

Virgil

Got an even better deal from Amoma than what was posted on Trivago. Received a phone call while doing the booking online to offer a better price for the hotel chosen

David Lester

David LesterCentral, SA

Wonderful apartment stay

Very easy to book. We booked a garden view and were upgraded at no extra cost on arrival to an ocean view apartment. All expectations met. Thank you Amoma for making it so easy.

Driver0369

Driver0369Sydney, NSW

It is amazing... money saver !

The fees are straight forward... there are no hidden costs... I booked a hotel... it definitely met my expectations... what you see is what you get... unlike many other websites that don’t show you the exact details... it is very easy to change or adjust your booking... also cancellation isn’t a problem as long as you give them enough time which is understandable.

Booking Type Accommodation

An AMAZING deal on a hotel room I couldn't otherwise afford. Thank you!

Just perfect! Heated pool, sauna, steam room. Plus our own personal spa in our room. Amazing! The breakfast was included and was everything you could hope for in a buffet breakfast, including endless cappuccinos.

Easy booking service

Easy booking service and more variety of options which was key for us. Places matched the pictures and descriptions or exceeded these. Very pleased with our experience and would recommend

Disgruntled

DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Charged me twice

Amoma are horrible. Booked online (568 35287) with them and they charged me for hotel accommodation. The hotel also charged me. I tried to contact Amoma to sort out and they are uncontactable. Their website says 24/7 phone service. I'd say 0/0 phone service, no one picks up the phone, ever. I have emailed them numerous times and messaged them online. Nothing. The hotel told me to contact Amoma as they said they weren't told of the booking.
I suggest using alternative methods.

AMOMA.com A.AMOMA.com

The price quoted is in US dollars (NOT Australian dollars)

I was not aware that the price I was quoted was actually in US dollars until I got my credit card bill and realised I payed $40 (AUS) more than what I thought I was going to pay. This was even though I booked in Australia and went originally through Trivago. Avoid Amoma!!!!!!!! Prices quoted should be in Australian dollars to have a more even playing field when you compare prices.
Tried to leave a written message with Amoma but although you 'can fill out the form' I was unable to actually locate the form. I will not book through Amoma again.

David Collier

David CollierSouth East Queensland, QLD

great experience

Was a good experience using amoma and would happily use again,they were easy to use and provided a great price on the hotel with no hidden or unexpected costs encounter

Be careful terrible

I reserved a room in a hotel via AMOMA and payed double price!! Finally , AMOMA has offers or sold the rooms much more expensive than the hotel? I will not use it in the future such service and I will call the hotels directly for offers

Naomi Luhan

Naomi LuhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good location, good room

Very easy to book it, meet the expectations, easy to communicate with staff, clean room, all the facilities, close to the southern cross station. We enjoy our stay. Happy to come back

Peter Anastassiou

Peter AnastassiouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No hassles from start to finish

Book my hotel in Bali through Amoma. Everything went smoothly. I loved the hotel. And had a great holiday. During booking the hotel. AMOMA phoned me and offered an extra discount which was great.

Tina

Tina

Best deals ever

Always have the best offers on hotels, easy to book never had an issue with Amoma, this site is always the one I go to first. I don’t ever recall paying extra fees,
Will definitely recommend and have recommended to my friends.

Very happy with Amoma

We booked for a transit stay in Doha. Our booking all went very smoothly with no additional fees or unexpected problems. We were very happy with the booking in process or went well.

Petenleemccarthy

Petenleemccarthyasked

I just called my Bali hotel for confirmation only to be told that are Amoma cancelled my booking without my knowledge after I paid in full $800.
I have called a number +41 225 182 013.
And I cannot get connected.
I am meant to be at my hotel this Monday and now it is cancelled and you have my money.
I am in Australia what do I do now.
I paid your company back in July in full and I do not know why you waited until September and then cancel my booking and kept my money

Melissa
Melissa

Yes same thing has happened to us. I'm $1500 out of pocket. Hope you have travel insurance. Alternatively contact your bank to see if they can do anything. You will need to rebook and pay in the mean time. AMOMA have gone out of business, therefore you cannot contact them.

Same as Melissa....

Cath G.
Cath G.

Same thing happened to my son. They cancelled his booking and kept the $500. He only found out when he fronted at the hotel. Scammers!!

Tine Carlos

Tine Carlosasked

hi amoma.. we are in the hotel and they want us to pay again with our stay.. but we have a confirmed booking with you.. pls help us on this?no means to pay again... pls...

tintin

Amoma has gone bankrupt. Having been informed by Amoma that they had ceased trading, we contacted the hotel that we booked & paid in march earlier this year via Amoma.. The hotel confirmed that a third party had advised them that our reservation had been canceled, but they had not received the money....We therefore had to book again (directly with the hotel) and we will have to pay a second time (when we stay there, in 3 weeks). We had no choice but to choose this solution.
We will probably enquire if our Credit Card company can cover this
Amoma=Disgraceful

Nadeem.L

Nadeem.Lasked

i booked a hotel in istanbul 2 weeks ago and paid through Amoma.
Hotel says booking not confirmed as at today.
Send me clarifications.

Get an answer from our members and AMOMA.com representatives