AMOMA.com (page 2 of 6)

• Trip Completed Yes (102) · No
  • Ease of Booking

The price quoted is in US dollars (NOT Australian dollars)

I was not aware that the price I was quoted was actually in US dollars until I got my credit card bill and realised I payed $40 (AUS) more than what I thought I was going to pay. This was even though I booked in Australia and went originally through Trivago. Avoid Amoma!!!!!!!! Prices quoted should be in Australian dollars to have a more even playing field when you compare prices.
Tried to leave a written message with Amoma but although you 'can fill out the form' I was unable to actually locate the form. I will not book through Amoma again.

David Collier

David CollierSouth East Queensland, QLD

great experience

Was a good experience using amoma and would happily use again,they were easy to use and provided a great price on the hotel with no hidden or unexpected costs encounter

Be careful terrible

I reserved a room in a hotel via AMOMA and payed double price!! Finally , AMOMA has offers or sold the rooms much more expensive than the hotel? I will not use it in the future such service and I will call the hotels directly for offers

Naomi Luhan

Naomi LuhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good location, good room

Very easy to book it, meet the expectations, easy to communicate with staff, clean room, all the facilities, close to the southern cross station. We enjoy our stay. Happy to come back

Peter Anastassiou

Peter AnastassiouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No hassles from start to finish

Book my hotel in Bali through Amoma. Everything went smoothly. I loved the hotel. And had a great holiday. During booking the hotel. AMOMA phoned me and offered an extra discount which was great.

Very happy with Amoma

We booked for a transit stay in Doha. Our booking all went very smoothly with no additional fees or unexpected problems. We were very happy with the booking in process or went well.

Everything went smoothly

Was a little dubious , so checked booking with Heritage in Queenstown, who confirmed the booking was genuine. Everything went really smoothly .
No addtional fees associated with the booking which was great.

Terrible is an understatement

I had booked with them for my stay in Marriott Miami. When i went to the front desk , they did not find my booking with the booking voucher but they agreed to let me stay because i had booking . One month later the hotel charged me that they did not receive from Amoma . I am stuck now fighting this battle with Amoma , Marriott and other suppliers that are involved . Quality Service Team is very rude and unwilling to help .

Gabby

GabbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Booking was easy and got the room at quarter of the hotels original price.would use Amoma again in the future.

No other fees were charged. Booked the room what we got, although at the quietest part of the hotel, facing the courtyard. We were aware that those rooms are the option if we book through an agent instead of the hotel.

Find out how AMOMA.com compares to other Booking Services

A good easy to use booking website

I booked one night's accomodation in Melbourne CBD.
It was super easy and straight forward to use.
No issues with booking or at the accomodation.
I would use this website again.

Easy to use

Booked some of my accommodation through AMOMA. It was super easy to use and great prices! I would absolutely use this site again and will be for upcoming trips. Very easy to review on App and was kept in contact with via email on future dates of travel

Felicity Lawton

Felicity LawtonMurray Region, NSW

Glen Helen Lodge, Northern Territory, Australia

No unexpected fees
3 night accomodation at Glen Helen Lodge, Nothern Territory
The only issue was that booking did not breakdown bedding configuration in the room. It just said 2 adults. We needed 2 separate beds. I had to ring Glen Helen Lodge to enquire about the bedding configuration.

JulieO

JulieO

Short stay

Booked a room for convenience to southern cross station for access to skybus and it was perfect position .Just a short walk to station .Staff were so friendly would definitely stay again.

Andrzej M.

Andrzej M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amoma.com booking

First time I used AMOMA . com.
Everything easy and perfect from start to the end.
No extra chargese.
If the prize will be right in the future, I will use it again.

Peter G.

Peter G.South East Queensland, QLD

6 Star luxury for the price of 2

We arrived at the Sofitel, and had a dreadful feeling I had clicked the wrong button. I’m 60 and only moderately computer savvy. This was way too expensive for us. The feeling increased as we were shown our palatial room, I said to my wife, don’t unpack, there’s been a mistake. But no, it was true, what a great finish to 5 weeks in Europe.

Guy from Melbourne

Guy from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest with no genuine customer care! Booked a room for 4, got a room for 3.

Booked a room in Phuket, Thailand for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children 6&9).

My booking was for a Superior Room with the capacity of 4 pax. (see attached).

The room given to us was Superior Room with 1 king bed and 1 single sofa bed, too small for a family of 4. Novotel confirmed that room does not suit our family. (see attached)

Correspondence with Amoma's customer care in Bucharest, Bulgaria was frustrating and useless and I did not feel the element of care in the course of interacting with them.

Had to pay extra 2400 BAHT direct to the hotel so that they move us to the same room type (Superior Room) with 2 double beds.

Very unhappy with the experience we had with Amoma and they seemed they couldn't care less.

Baoping Zhang

Baoping ZhangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable website, excellent price

This is the first time I used this site. I found this site offered the cheapest price on the hotel I would like to stay. When I arrived the hotel, the front desk staff appears to know the site quite well. I will definite go back and book in future.

Perfect location for Spark Arena

With a warm, friendly greeting on arrival and an upgrade to a room with a balcony it was hard not to be happy with this booking. I would like to have an easier way to get a full receipt through the booking system however.

Great deal

I was a little sceptical of this site as I’ve been burned by a similar one.But we managed to get a great deal. Plus the booking system is easy. Will definitely use it again

best western

Amoma booking smooth as silk.
Great service provided at hotel Best Western Fiumicino. checked in earlier than planned and room available to us immediately.
shuttle bus on time and very convenient. pool was a bonus!

Petenleemccarthy

Petenleemccarthyasked

I just called my Bali hotel for confirmation only to be told that are Amoma cancelled my booking without my knowledge after I paid in full $800.
I have called a number +41 225 182 013.
And I cannot get connected.
I am meant to be at my hotel this Monday and now it is cancelled and you have my money.
I am in Australia what do I do now.
I paid your company back in July in full and I do not know why you waited until September and then cancel my booking and kept my money

Melissa
Melissa

Yes same thing has happened to us. I'm $1500 out of pocket. Hope you have travel insurance. Alternatively contact your bank to see if they can do anything. You will need to rebook and pay in the mean time. AMOMA have gone out of business, therefore you cannot contact them.

Same as Melissa....

Cath G.
Cath G.

Same thing happened to my son. They cancelled his booking and kept the $500. He only found out when he fronted at the hotel. Scammers!!

Tine Carlos

Tine Carlosasked

hi amoma.. we are in the hotel and they want us to pay again with our stay.. but we have a confirmed booking with you.. pls help us on this?no means to pay again... pls...

tintin

Amoma has gone bankrupt. Having been informed by Amoma that they had ceased trading, we contacted the hotel that we booked & paid in march earlier this year via Amoma.. The hotel confirmed that a third party had advised them that our reservation had been canceled, but they had not received the money....We therefore had to book again (directly with the hotel) and we will have to pay a second time (when we stay there, in 3 weeks). We had no choice but to choose this solution.
We will probably enquire if our Credit Card company can cover this
Amoma=Disgraceful

Nadeem.L

Nadeem.Lasked

i booked a hotel in istanbul 2 weeks ago and paid through Amoma.
Hotel says booking not confirmed as at today.
Send me clarifications.

Get an answer from our members and AMOMA.com representatives