AMOMA.com (page 3 of 46)

• Trip Completed Yes (102) · No (18)
  • Ease of Booking

Everything went smoothly

Was a little dubious , so checked booking with Heritage in Queenstown, who confirmed the booking was genuine. Everything went really smoothly .
No addtional fees associated with the booking which was great.

Terrible is an understatement

I had booked with them for my stay in Marriott Miami. When i went to the front desk , they did not find my booking with the booking voucher but they agreed to let me stay because i had booking . One month later the hotel charged me that they did not receive from Amoma . I am stuck now fighting this battle with Amoma , Marriott and other suppliers that are involved . Quality Service Team is very rude and unwilling to help .

AMOMA.com A.AMOMA.com

We received four star treatment

We did not encounter any unexpected of additional fees after making our booking with Amoma.com
We booked at the Adagio Hotel in Barcelona and our stay was fabulous.

Dr. Hendrik and Sandra Venter

Gabby

GabbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Booking was easy and got the room at quarter of the hotels original price.would use Amoma again in the future.

No other fees were charged. Booked the room what we got, although at the quietest part of the hotel, facing the courtyard. We were aware that those rooms are the option if we book through an agent instead of the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with AMOMA.com

A good easy to use booking website

I booked one night's accomodation in Melbourne CBD.
It was super easy and straight forward to use.
No issues with booking or at the accomodation.
I would use this website again.

Easy to use

Booked some of my accommodation through AMOMA. It was super easy to use and great prices! I would absolutely use this site again and will be for upcoming trips. Very easy to review on App and was kept in contact with via email on future dates of travel

Review collected in partnership with AMOMA.com

Website crashed,booked a different room than I wanted.

Felicity Lawton

Felicity LawtonMurray Region, NSW

Glen Helen Lodge, Northern Territory, Australia

No unexpected fees
3 night accomodation at Glen Helen Lodge, Nothern Territory
The only issue was that booking did not breakdown bedding configuration in the room. It just said 2 adults. We needed 2 separate beds. I had to ring Glen Helen Lodge to enquire about the bedding configuration.

JulieO

JulieO

Short stay

Booked a room for convenience to southern cross station for access to skybus and it was perfect position .Just a short walk to station .Staff were so friendly would definitely stay again.

Andrzej M.

Andrzej M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amoma.com booking

First time I used AMOMA . com.
Everything easy and perfect from start to the end.
No extra chargese.
If the prize will be right in the future, I will use it again.

Peter G.

Peter G.South East Queensland, QLD

6 Star luxury for the price of 2

We arrived at the Sofitel, and had a dreadful feeling I had clicked the wrong button. I’m 60 and only moderately computer savvy. This was way too expensive for us. The feeling increased as we were shown our palatial room, I said to my wife, don’t unpack, there’s been a mistake. But no, it was true, what a great finish to 5 weeks in Europe.

Guy from Melbourne

Guy from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest with no genuine customer care! Booked a room for 4, got a room for 3.

Booked a room in Phuket, Thailand for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children 6&9).

My booking was for a Superior Room with the capacity of 4 pax. (see attached).

The room given to us was Superior Room with 1 king bed and 1 single sofa bed, too small for a family of 4. Novotel confirmed that room does not suit our family. (see attached)

Correspondence with Amoma's customer care in Bucharest, Bulgaria was frustrating and useless and I did not feel the element of care in the course of interacting with them.

Had to pay extra 2400 BAHT direct to the hotel so that they move us to the same room type (Superior Room) with 2 double beds.

Very unhappy with the experience we had with Amoma and they seemed they couldn't care less.

Baoping Zhang

Baoping ZhangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable website, excellent price

This is the first time I used this site. I found this site offered the cheapest price on the hotel I would like to stay. When I arrived the hotel, the front desk staff appears to know the site quite well. I will definite go back and book in future.

Perfect location for Spark Arena

With a warm, friendly greeting on arrival and an upgrade to a room with a balcony it was hard not to be happy with this booking. I would like to have an easier way to get a full receipt through the booking system however.

Great deal

I was a little sceptical of this site as I’ve been burned by a similar one.But we managed to get a great deal. Plus the booking system is easy. Will definitely use it again

best western

Amoma booking smooth as silk.
Great service provided at hotel Best Western Fiumicino. checked in earlier than planned and room available to us immediately.
shuttle bus on time and very convenient. pool was a bonus!

vicky

vicky

good experience

the whole process was excellent, we booked on line not knowing or ever heard of amoma. but everything went through very well. no hickups. everything went fine at the hotel

Edward Toth

Edward TothGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An excellent booking process made extremely easy and fast.

We booked at the Stamford Plaza Melbourne. The staff from the valet parking through to the front counter staff are friendly and very efficient. We have stayed there before and it was equally as great. The rooms are extremely clean and inviting. We have the buffet breakfast and the chefs in the kitchen where very accommodating as they prepared food that wasn't on the buffet. we only waited for approximately 8 minutes for our car to be brought to us, which was extremely fast. Great hotel, great service and highly recommend !!!!!!

Antoinette Colbran

Antoinette ColbranSydney, NSW

Fabulous experience at The Beach club, Hamilton Island.

The booking process was very easy. I chose to stay an additional night and that process was effortless.
Very professional service and genuine. Would highly recommend AMOMA as a booking site.

Mark Roberts

Mark RobertsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sydney Rocks long weekend

We had a very nice surprise waiting for us and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel exceeded our expectations. The hotel was in the perfect location for public transport to and from the airport.

Petenleemccarthy

Petenleemccarthyasked

I just called my Bali hotel for confirmation only to be told that are Amoma cancelled my booking without my knowledge after I paid in full $800.
I have called a number +41 225 182 013.
And I cannot get connected.
I am meant to be at my hotel this Monday and now it is cancelled and you have my money.
I am in Australia what do I do now.
I paid your company back in July in full and I do not know why you waited until September and then cancel my booking and kept my money

Melissa
Melissa

Yes same thing has happened to us. I'm $1500 out of pocket. Hope you have travel insurance. Alternatively contact your bank to see if they can do anything. You will need to rebook and pay in the mean time. AMOMA have gone out of business, therefore you cannot contact them.

Same as Melissa....

Cath G.
Cath G.

Same thing happened to my son. They cancelled his booking and kept the $500. He only found out when he fronted at the hotel. Scammers!!

Tine Carlos

Tine Carlosasked

hi amoma.. we are in the hotel and they want us to pay again with our stay.. but we have a confirmed booking with you.. pls help us on this?no means to pay again... pls...

tintin

Amoma has gone bankrupt. Having been informed by Amoma that they had ceased trading, we contacted the hotel that we booked & paid in march earlier this year via Amoma.. The hotel confirmed that a third party had advised them that our reservation had been canceled, but they had not received the money....We therefore had to book again (directly with the hotel) and we will have to pay a second time (when we stay there, in 3 weeks). We had no choice but to choose this solution.
We will probably enquire if our Credit Card company can cover this
Amoma=Disgraceful

Nadeem.L

Nadeem.Lasked

i booked a hotel in istanbul 2 weeks ago and paid through Amoma.
Hotel says booking not confirmed as at today.
Send me clarifications.

Get an answer from our members and AMOMA.com representatives