AMOMA.com (page 3 of 6)

• Ease of Booking

vicky

vicky

good experience

the whole process was excellent, we booked on line not knowing or ever heard of amoma. but everything went through very well. no hickups. everything went fine at the hotel

Edward Toth

Edward TothGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An excellent booking process made extremely easy and fast.

We booked at the Stamford Plaza Melbourne. The staff from the valet parking through to the front counter staff are friendly and very efficient. We have stayed there before and it was equally as great. The rooms are extremely clean and inviting. We have the buffet breakfast and the chefs in the kitchen where very accommodating as they prepared food that wasn't on the buffet. we only waited for approximately 8 minutes for our car to be brought to us, which was extremely fast. Great hotel, great service and highly recommend !!!!!!

Antoinette Colbran

Antoinette ColbranSydney, NSW

Fabulous experience at The Beach club, Hamilton Island.

The booking process was very easy. I chose to stay an additional night and that process was effortless.
Very professional service and genuine. Would highly recommend AMOMA as a booking site.

Mark Roberts

Mark RobertsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sydney Rocks long weekend

We had a very nice surprise waiting for us and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel exceeded our expectations. The hotel was in the perfect location for public transport to and from the airport.

Review collected in partnership with AMOMA.com

Convenience for a great concert

We enjoyed our stay at The Langham....the convenience of its location was outstanding - and Herbie Hancock was extraordinarily wonderful...altogether we had a great time. Staff care and concern ensured we would come back again.

Allen

AllenVictoria

Responds quickly, booking is prepaid, hotel was great ; customer service was good

there is a cancellation fee even though it says free cancellation
I booked a hotel and had to rebook another hotel it was s good experience but you should read the fine print about cancellation policy

Wendy W

Wendy WQueensland

Effortless booking system with an bonus discount.

I was on my computer booking a night in Switzerland through Amoma, and to my surprise I received a phone call from them offering me an added discount. I accepted. How cool was that?

Review collected in partnership with AMOMA.com

Payed for a double, got a single.

I rented a double room online. The description said it was a double room. The pictures showed 2 beds. The voucher I printed after purchase said "double room" when we checked in we got a single.
1 bed.
We rented a double. We were charged for a double. We payed for a double.
We received a single.
Never again!

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hotel Duran

We used this site to book our hotel in Figueres Spain. The site was easy to use. The Hotel Duran was amazing and well situated in Figueres. Highly recommend both!

Maria Akkawi

Maria AkkawiSydney, NSW

Happy customer

We have used this website on various occasions. We found it user friendly, gives a clear description of what you are booking and upfront on what you are paying and no additional fees. We are provided with an immediate acknowledgement and voucher once payment is processed. Frequent reminders were sent via email before and after our trip. We highly recommend this website for great deals.

Very easy to Book

Very User friendly process and very upfront on what you are paying for all description of booking was very clear. Fequent reminders were given to us for our trip, We highly recommend this website for best deals

Andrew Robinson

Andrew RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saves you money

Saved me 50% on booking direct with the hotel which was just awesome for the wallet and the site was easy to use. I encountered no additional add on fees,

Review collected in partnership with AMOMA.com

comfortable . friendly staff.

I booked 2 months in advance, there were no additional fees. I was very suprised with the room, it was very good ,had coffee, tea facilities. large bathroom. Helpful staff

Enjoyable experience.

I didn’t encounter any problems. All the bookings and arrangements went ahead as planned.
Staff were excellent. Would definitely use the site again and recommend to friends. Our hotel was exactly as described and no hidden costs.

Faye Giles

Faye GilesIllawarra, NSW

We enjoyed a lovely experience

I did not encounter any unexpected or additional fees after I made the booking;
I booked one week's accommodation at Kirkton Park Motel Hunter Valley, the experience was great except the steps on entering the pool and spa were too steep and made it difficult to get out.
I didn't try to adjust or cancel my booking.

Great

When we tried to book the hotel they wanted a minimum 3 night booking. We were able to book the 1 night we wanted at a good price including breakfast. There were no issues when we arrived at the hotel and we would use Amoma again.

MacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great follow up after problems with booking process

We booked a night at the Travelodge in Pattaya as Amoma were giving the best rate. The booking had quite a bit of difficulty getting through as the system did not seem to want to acknowledge our credit card.
Amoma representatives persevered with emails and follow up phone call until the problem was solved. They were always polite, easy to understand and in multiple languages, and did what they said they would do.
Despite the initial glitches I would definitely recommend over their hotel booking competitors.

Review collected in partnership with AMOMA.com

There was no additional fees after making my booking at a very good rate. I booked into the Hilton at Hua Hin and whilst making my booking I received an even better price, which included Breakfast. I had no reason the adjust or cancel this booking. Extremely happy with this until now unknown website to me.

Ashish

Ashish

Easy and cheap

Best value for money. It was easy to make booking. Hotel stay was a great experience. Would recommend this to my mates. Looking forward to book with Amoma again for my next trip

Linway

LinwayPerth, WA

Hotel couldn't match price

Due to circumstances we needed to change hotels, so found a good price for a hotel down the road via Amoma and asked at the front desk if they could do better if we booked direct. They couldn't come close to matching the Amoma price, so we sat in their reception area while we booked and paid on-line for a 4 night stay, and then checked in straightaway!

Petenleemccarthy

Petenleemccarthyasked

I just called my Bali hotel for confirmation only to be told that are Amoma cancelled my booking without my knowledge after I paid in full $800.
I have called a number +41 225 182 013.
And I cannot get connected.
I am meant to be at my hotel this Monday and now it is cancelled and you have my money.
I am in Australia what do I do now.
I paid your company back in July in full and I do not know why you waited until September and then cancel my booking and kept my money

Melissa
Melissa

Yes same thing has happened to us. I'm $1500 out of pocket. Hope you have travel insurance. Alternatively contact your bank to see if they can do anything. You will need to rebook and pay in the mean time. AMOMA have gone out of business, therefore you cannot contact them.

Same as Melissa....

Cath G.
Cath G.

Same thing happened to my son. They cancelled his booking and kept the $500. He only found out when he fronted at the hotel. Scammers!!

Tine Carlos

Tine Carlosasked

hi amoma.. we are in the hotel and they want us to pay again with our stay.. but we have a confirmed booking with you.. pls help us on this?no means to pay again... pls...

tintin

Amoma has gone bankrupt. Having been informed by Amoma that they had ceased trading, we contacted the hotel that we booked & paid in march earlier this year via Amoma.. The hotel confirmed that a third party had advised them that our reservation had been canceled, but they had not received the money....We therefore had to book again (directly with the hotel) and we will have to pay a second time (when we stay there, in 3 weeks). We had no choice but to choose this solution.
We will probably enquire if our Credit Card company can cover this
Amoma=Disgraceful

Nadeem.L

Nadeem.Lasked

i booked a hotel in istanbul 2 weeks ago and paid through Amoma.
Hotel says booking not confirmed as at today.
Send me clarifications.

Get an answer from our members and AMOMA.com representatives