Amorini Factory Outlet

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Amorini Factory Outlet

3.9
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Angela
AngelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You get what you pay for.

Lara G.
Lara G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience all round

We had a fantastic experience with Amorini. From the design process, planning and organising delivery they were super helpful and the cost was great. Even when we stuffed up a few measurements etc they were really proactive at helping us find a solution.

Melanie
MelanieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Third Time = Unlucky!

• +3Thumbnail
Richard J
Richard JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Service goes on

I approached the Gepps Cross office to source a cutlery drawer inset for our 4 year old kitchen, The service was fantastic and the sales assistant arranged a complementary insert from the Camden Park office on the spot.
Great kitchens, great service, great staff.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the positive feedback following your experience with Cara at the outlet! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if there is anything else we can do to help!

Taj Singh
Taj SinghGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Amazing

Karen and Kieran were really helpful in their advice with the design, delivery and installation of our new Kitchen. Great quality and price for the cabinets. Would definitely recommend to anyone planning to renovate.

• Rates and Fees
Sue D.Southern and Hills, SA

We are very disappointed. Wish we’d never used it. Mirostone scratches, chips and marks really badly.

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty hinge

On January 23, I visited Amorini at Camden Park with a bathroom door that seemed to have faulty hinges.
Each of the three staff were very friendly and efficient. I was very impressed with the fact that not only did they replace the hinges, they also fitted them in the door.

MyHonestFeedback
MyHonestFeedback

Amorini Factory Outlet South Australia: rude and lack of professionalism by a female employee

Kitchen Renovation

Just taking this opportunity to comment on price,quality and service received when we ordered a new kitchen plus installation. Prior to placing our order with Amorini we obtained quotes from several other cabinet makers which all were well above our budget based on quality and finishes. Once the cabinets arrived the installation team arranged both a plumber and electrician to make adjustments to suit new cabinets etc.. we are very pleased with the installation and tidy practices carried out by the installers.
I would recommend Amorini kitchens to anyone looking for great value and quality. Refer attached before and after pictures.

Kevin K

Stephania
StephaniaSouth Australia

Highly recommended!

Michael
MichaelMelbourne

Fast and Fantastic Finish

We have used Amorini twice. Once for the rental and once for family home. Both times we were extremely happy with the service, price and finish. Really easy to deal with, turn around time was terrific at 10 days. Totally recommend them.

pint
pintGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Kitchen at Affordable price

Worth for money, quality cabinets, excellent bench top, top quality 2 pack doors, Excellent customer service.

Love it. Thanks

Pinto Constructions

Find out how Amorini Factory Outlet compares to other Home Renovators

Fantastic price, product and staff!

I recently used Amorini in Clayton for a decent sized Lab fit out in Melbourne and I am amazed at how good the prices are for one, the joinery is very well put together very well packaged and Janet with whom I dealt with beginning to end was brilliant and extremely helpful. The job turned out amazing, and the clients were blown away when they walked in to start for 2016.

Huge thanks to the staff at Clayton, I won't be buying joinery anywhere else. Cheers Jamie.

Michelle P
Michelle P

best decision i ever made

In August this year my kitchen was finally ready to be installed. Amorini was the best place and the most competitive price. The 2pac paint was an added bonus. From design, to organising delivery, and recommending an installer, the guys and gal! were extremely helpful, even when I was ringing them constantly asking questions. The kitchen looks absolutely amazing, and Kieran, the recommended installer did a professional job installing. I would highly recommend Amorini, and as my daughter has just purchased a house, when she is ready to do her kitchen, she will certainly be going to Amorini!! Once again, can not thank everyone enough, for the quality and look of my kitchen. It was well worth it.

The Y-man
The Y-manGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent value

Walked into the factory outlet at Clayton one weekend. Friendly staff puts the design together and whole thing delivered 10 days later. Extremely competitive pricing. 2pac doors and Duropal laminate top on this occasion - looks fantastic. Slow close drawers also included.

Used the removalist (for delivery) and installer recommended by Amorini - also very happy with their services.

Bilzy
Bilzyasked

Would like to know if anyone has had problems with the matt finish cabinets by Amorini as I've had to have the installers out twice to replace them for being scratched upon installment. I chose the matt black which looks amazing with the marble look mirostone top but now I'm scared on how careful i have to be im my kitchen when it's done????????

SuBo44asked

Has anyone chosen the Shaker style vinyl wrapped kitchen cupboard doors? I would like to know if anyone has had a problem with the glue deteriorating over time and the vinyl wrap coming unstuck? This has been a very common problem with vinyl wrap. But I am told these are from Italy and the technology is better, but have been unable to find out which company supplies them so that I can research a bit more. Any experiences shared is appreciated

SuBo44

Thank you. Yes we are enjoying our new kitchen. We went with the vinyl wrap. Hope it will be fine

Get an answer from our members and Amorini Factory Outlet representatives