AMP Bett3r

AMP Bett3r

See the Best Transaction Accounts in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for AMP? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2

Terrible app

The concept is a great idea but the execution is frustrating! Money gets pulled out of your spend account to your pay account without any notice or without any explanation of what it is being allocated to. No details other than a $amount and date. This means that your card can get declined even though you knew you had money in there hours ago. For some reason you need two apps and when I use the dark blue AMP account as this is where the home loan details are, I can't switch to the b3tter app in app as it takes me to Google Play. I.spoke to AMP about this months ago and they said they would look into it. Haven't heard a thing back. App designers have a lot to answer for.

Chris G
    Chris GCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great concept, poorly executed

The Bett3r app is primitive. There is no Apple Pay or Osko by BPAY.

I have been using his account for one year, and find that it is extremely unpredictable,when it transfers money for no reason between his accounts and then tells me that it’s off track and requires extra funds.

Excellent concept, however AMP has poorly executed the product! I would not recommend it.