100% · 60%
Brand Manager for Amy Lee Fit? Claim your listing.

Jackie

This is amazing. It’s a must have!

I recently joined Amy’s app after having my baby a few months back. I have to say it was hard to push myself to get back into it but I found Amy so inspiring it took away all them doubts. Each workout she made me feel so motivated and it just made me work harder for my goals. Those home workouts are the best. Meal plans are great and easy to make to. Definitely the best app I’ve used. You won’t be disappointed

Emma Grace
Emma Grace

Really enjoying the program so far and feeling the results

Amy Lee Fit (downloadable fitness program and meal plan) is a comprehensive guide to fitness and feeling better within. I purchased the program and have been following it. I like the practical approach and the short preparation time for the meals. I actually have felt well in the last 2 weeks, less bloated and generally more engergy from following the fitness program. I recommend this to anybody starting out wanting to make healthy changes in their lifestyle.

Jane
Jane

Definitely worth giving a go

I've tried so many diets and meal plans, but I could never stick to any. Amyleefit's plans are so easy to follow and she is great at helping you get motivated. So far I've managed to stick to this program for three months and I've lost 6.5 kilos. I can't wait to see the rest of my progress. For anyone considering this it's definitely worth a go!! Thanks amyleefit!!

emma
emma

delicious meal plan! easy to follow workout routine! love it!

Amy Lee Fit program is a must try! Her meal plans are only 10 minute meals that taste great. So its awesome for people that have little time and or dont have the time to meal prep or just not interested in meal prepping. All her meals are 400 calories along with 100 calories snacks, soit is easy to keep track of how many calories you intake daily.

The workouts are great! There is a gym and home workout program. I chose the home workouts as im a stay at home mum, so its great for mums!!

Amy gives you great support throughout the program! Definitely give it a go!

Cannot wait to see my end results!

Rosie