Amy Lee Fit

Amy Lee Fit

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This is perfectly amazing :)

Really enjoying the program so far and feeling the results.

Amy Lee Fit (downloadable fitness program and meal plan) is a comprehensive guide to fitness and feeling better within. I purchased the program and have been following it. I like the practical approach and the short preparation time for the meals. I actually have felt well in the last 2 weeks, less bloated and generally more engergy from following the fitness program. I recommend this to anybody starting out wanting to make healthy changes in their lifestyle.

Definitely worth giving a go

I've tried so many diets and meal plans, but I could never stick to any. Amyleefit's plans are so easy to follow and she is great at helping you get motivated. So far I've managed to stick to this program for three months and I've lost 6.5 kilos. I can't wait to see the rest of my progress. For anyone considering this it's definitely worth a go!! Thanks amyleefit!!

delicious meal plan! easy to follow workout routine! love it!

Amy Lee Fit program is a must try! Her meal plans are only 10 minute meals that taste great. So its awesome for people that have little time and or dont have the time to meal prep or just not interested in meal prepping. All her meals are 400 calories along with 100 calories snacks, soit is easy to keep track of how many calories you intake daily.
The workouts are great! There is a gym and home workout program. I chose the home workouts as im a stay at home mum, so its great for mums!!
Amy gives you great support throughout the program! Definitely give it a go!
Cannot wait to see my end results!

Rosie

RosieDublin

I'm happy with the fitness & meal guides