Amy Lee Fit

Amy Lee Fit

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Amy Lee Fit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

This is amazing. It’s a must have!

I recently joined Amy’s app after having my baby a few months back. I have to say it was hard to push myself to get back into it but I found Amy so inspiring it took away all them doubts. Each workout she made me feel so motivated and it just made me work harder for my goals. Those home workouts are the best. Meal plans are great and easy to make to. Definitely the best app I’ve used. You won’t be disappointed

This is perfectly amazing :)

Really enjoying the program so far and feeling the results.

Amy Lee Fit (downloadable fitness program and meal plan) is a comprehensive guide to fitness and feeling better within. I purchased the program and have been following it. I like the practical approach and the short preparation time for the meals. I actually have felt well in the last 2 weeks, less bloated and generally more engergy from following the fitness program. I recommend this to anybody starting out wanting to make healthy changes in their lifestyle.

Definitely worth giving a go

I've tried so many diets and meal plans, but I could never stick to any. Amyleefit's plans are so easy to follow and she is great at helping you get motivated. So far I've managed to stick to this program for three months and I've lost 6.5 kilos. I can't wait to see the rest of my progress. For anyone considering this it's definitely worth a go!! Thanks amyleefit!!

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs