Anaconda Online store

Anaconda Online store

See the Best Camping Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Steve

StevePerth

Avoid Anaconda online at all costs!! - Recommend visiting physical stores instead

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerPerth

Purchased online but couldn’t exchange or refund in a local anaconda store

I purchased Gaiters online from Anaconda and they were too small,so as instructed online I took them back to my local store and was told they don’t exchange or refund online purchases in their store and to telephone the help line,Which I did and they informed me that the stores should give an exchange or refund for a return.So I wrote an Email to Anaconda asking what I do next to either get a refund or exchange,that was four days ago and I’m still waiting for a reply.Where does this leave me?

Terrible

I purchased item 2 weeks before Christmas, knowing it may not arrive by Christmas which it didn’t. A week after Christmas I contacted them and said they will look into it. Today almost a month later I get an email saying we don’t have any stock and have canceled your order and will take 28 days to get your refund. This was a Christmas present to my very understanding child. Will never purchase from you again. How are you still in business. Should have checked reviews before I ordered.

JoS

JoSSouthern and Hills, SA

Terrible service

I ordered two items in the boxing day sales. When I ordered it stated up to 7 business days delivery. First they delivered the wrong product, now they cannot tell me when the correct products will be delivered. When I contact them by phone, the customer service assistant is rude and could not care less that I need it in time to camping - which is why I ordered the products with more than enough time. They sent a courier to pick up the incorrect delivery and he complained about doing the job!

Noosamike

NoosamikeQueensland

Terrible Service

I recently ordered a pair of boots online and when I didn’t receive an update for 8 days I rang then to be advised they were trying to locate the item I had ordered and they were contacting their warehouses directly. In this age of digital stock management it beggars belief they don’t know what stock they have or where it might be located. However it doesn’t stop them listing the item as in stock. I suggest you reconsider before buying from Anaconda online based on mine and hundreds of other buyers experiences.

Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unacceptable customer care

Ordered a gazebo online on the 15 /12/2019 did not arrive after 2 emails and 4 phone calls have not received any response from so called customer care i now have cancelled my order on the 5/01/2020. I will never buy from Anaconda again as the customer care department are an absolute joke promise to get back to you with information but never do unacceptable.

Teresa C.

Teresa C.Sydney, NSW

Still waiting for missing items on order. Over 20 mins wait to reach customer service by phone.

I am still waiting for missing items on an order I placed on 30/11/19. Two packages have arrived with one item each but am still awaiting 5 other items to arrive and it is 23rd Dec. No further communication from Anaconda. I tried to call their customer service 1300 number this morning and was on hold for 22 mins to no avail. I gave up. I tried again later and got through after 20 mins and was told the 5 missing items have not moved in their system since 4/12/19. I asked if it was with the shipping company and they could not tell me. The girl just said that she has to email their relevant dept and ask and then get back to me! Terrible, terrible, terrible service!!! Do not buy online from Anaconda.

Wayne Burley

Wayne BurleyPerth, WA

New Oztrail dual zone 80ltr fridge freezer

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service ever! If I could give no stars I would!

I placed an order online which never came.... I've contacted Anaconda over 5 times and they cannot give me an answer. I received a tracking number from them so have called the freight company who told me it was never picked up. I called the store which is was being delivered from and they told me that it was still sitting in their warehouse, 3 weeks later! I will absolutely never shop there again and do not recommend it! Terrible terrible service!!!!!!!!

Sommer

SommerHunter Region, NSW

NOT HAPPY

Item came damaged and when I rang them they were not going to do anything about it and then said they will only refund me the shipping cost of $10 . NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Clare82

Clare82Sydney

Took my money and they have no record of my purchase

I would give them 0 stars if I could. I placed an order and after the payment went though received no order number or email from my purchase. Called them up and they were no help, she actually told me I should order from a pc and not my phone as it's safer. I've never had this problem before ordering from my phone. Also didn't reply to my email. I've got proof from my bank statement and am fighting to get my money back. Wish I'd read these reviews before buying from them.

Worst online shopping experience of my life!

Had part of an order cancelled, I called the local store to see why, all my items I order were IN STOCK, they had no answer and said customer service will call me back. 2 days later still no call so I called customer service to find out what was going on. The lady from customer service was increadibly rude and said the item was out of stock, which was a lie. I asked for the order to be forefilled knowing that the items were IN STOCK at my closest anaconda shop but costumer service flatout refused. Wasted over a week trying to organise this and now its only a week until christmas and I need to go find replacement presents.

Tom W.

Tom W.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

4wd drawers false advertising

The drawers claim to be aluminium but are sheet metal. the also claim to be 22kg but very heavy. the drawers are the same as the titan drawers sold by 4wdsupacentre except they are honest about their product.

Adam

Adam

No stock

Purchased a coleman 225 during online sale. 3 days later get an email saying they don't have enough stock and refunded me. Called customer service to query. Amanda on the phone said 'it clearly stated low stock' on the website when I purchased. It's not my problem to keep track of stock count and decide whether I'll get one or not. Improve your ordering system!
I then asked if the price could be honored once it comes back in stock, and said no. What a great way to win over customers. Don't bother with this company. Hopeless.

Kerrie

KerrieCentral Queensland, QLD

Not Happy

Don't order anything online your order won't turn up and customer service care don't care!! Rang them several times but all they could say it wasn't their fault it was the delivery company which is a load of rubbish...

Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced.

disgraceful instore service and follow up customer service

pretty straight forward
wanted to purchase a bike for my daughter using click and collect , well they dont have click and collect so purchased online did not have option to pick up instore so accepted the $40 delivery fee to move the product 6 klms bike was picked up same day as sale and is now sitting in some depot waiting to be delivered to me that was 5 days ago ,store is not interested in helping me at all as it was an online purchase and even told me that i would have to contact the depot to find the bike even though i did not organise the courier
my advice and please take my advice do not purchase anything from this unremarkable business and use ebay
absolutely disgraceful

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order didn't come & refused to treat me like their customer

My order was apparently signed by someone claiming to be myself
Ordered shade to run off car for my husband for Fathers Day
They refused to help me find it and said it was out of their hands & with courier company, they use this courier company not me & now 2 months on Im still trying to find out where it is
I am your customer Anaconda, so my experience is your issue, will never be ordering anything from you again
Worst customer relations
You really need to take a look at yourself

Wrong item sent

Wrong item sent, won't allow package to be left, insist on a signature. No idea when order will be processed which means I'm waiting another week for something that I should get in two days.

Fraser N.

Fraser N.

Slowest postage from local store ever

Slow communication of tracking information. I still have no idea when or if my order will be delivered. It is now 10 days since the date of purchase. When contacted, they literally made up that their terms and conditions state 10 days processing time and then another 5 days for delivery. The terms and conditions do not mention 10 processing time anywhere. I could have easily purchased the item in store but chose delivery for convenience. I will not shop with them again in any format.