1.0

Don’t deliver

This is the second time in a month this has happened. If you don’t have the stock don’t say you do

Wrong address written...

Ordered a maxtrax slide anaconda wrote the wrong address so Australia post returned to sender. After numerous calls to anaconda and Australia post the package has now been redirected from WA to Tasmania. I paid for this item a month ago and it still hasn't arrived with zero communication. I then wrote a review to anaconda as per my delivery - they didn't like it and have refused to publish it.

deceased

deceasedSydney, NSW

Got your money now go away

Brought a dometic cf50 fridge within 4 days of use on trip it failed and had to be used in emergency mode.
Anaconda Store attitude is contact manufacture as not our problem.
We just Mark up prices n sell them.
Typical service from chain stores or don't t care about there customer just there profit margins

Poor service false advertising

agradeelec

agradeelecCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Click and collect joke

I purchased a $1699 duel zone fridge on sale for $499 through click and collect.
I was so excited to get my score but after 24 hours had not received an email to collect it.
The had taken the funds out of my account and I had a order number.
As I had not Got the email to collect I rang them only to be told the transition had been canceled.
Why wasn’t I aware of this and have to chase it up myself.
3 days later still no email and still no return of funds.
The worst part is getting so excited just to be let down.
I will never shop with these guys again!
Anaconda Watergardens Vic

Mark K.

Mark K.Hobart, TAS

Online Members Club Scam

I saw the fluid bolt ebike on special to online members so I signed up. The day after I tried to buy the bike at the member discount to find that the discount wouldn't come up so I called the help line. I was told that it must be a browser issue and that also Anaconda reserved the right to change offers at any time. I was suspicious about the tactics of this store so I began to research on consumer forums such as Whirlpool to find that other consumers have had exactly the same problem with the discount disappearing and being given various excuses on the help line. As a consumer you should be aware that the advertised discount may not exist. I contacted them online but got no response like the other consumers with this problem.

Shaun P.

Shaun P.The Mallee, VIC

Terrible customer service

I bought a Dometic battery pack online, when i opened it the power lead was slightly damaged. I emailed Anaconda and got told to take it back to my local dealer. 2 days later the whole unit stopped working, took it to my local Anaconda where I just got told "we don't deal with returns" gave me a number of another guy that does warranty repairs. Not my problem guys, I bought it from you....that's your problem. Terrible service.....would not recommend.

MikeSydney, NSW

Very amateur

Seems to be good stuff in the stores( when they have stock) but save yourself some heartache and avoid Online and or Click and Collect - I bought combo of 3 items...two sent by courier and the 3rd picked up in store

Mike

Seems I only have myself to blame after reading these reviews !

Michael C.

Michael C.Hunter Region, NSW

Click and collect time a joke

Click and collect is a joke 48 hour wait time when shows in stock.
Will deal with BCF online in future

T.MckayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ratings Justified

Check whether joining Store or Company membership.
Member discount fictional in absence of card (issued by Company, not store) or number & promotion code.
Shop stock-holdings advertised inaccurate.
Help desk service & support very unhelpful.
Delivery of 2 camp chairs valued at well over $250 incurred delivery fee .
Company complaints service dismissive / don't bother.
For more details, see file attached (including sales reference info)

T.Mckay

On 19 February, discount coupon emailed to me. Curious timing !

Fran

FranWOODRIDGE, QLD 4114

Ripped off

I had purchased 4 sleeping bags and had been told they were delivered. I have not received them and have made contact they are saying that the courier service said I signed for it when a matter of fact I hadn’t. I am paying for goods I do not have and am very angry and frustrated. If it had been delivered then where the hell are my sleeping bags?

Manjil

Manjil

Terrrible Customer Service and online store

Online stores doesn't let you to add Building Level and Entrance to the building (as in my building I have 2 entrances). While called customer service they were ready to fight and ready to cancel the order rather than trying to fix the isssue. (and I have cancelled my order). -0.000 for customer service. Club member is a joke and is online store.

Judy S.

Judy S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Terrible!!! Do not order from anaconda

I bought an inflatable mattress from Anaconda online. The seal on the box says the product cannot be returned if the seal is broken (totally fair enough). Seal is NOT BROKEN but they still won't accept return or credit note.
Getting passed from pillar to post (online to stores and back again)!

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2.5m x 2m Awning

Ordered online. They had low stock
I had a completely normal transaction
The next day they just canceled the order and just refunded my money.
I don't think I will deal with them again

Phil Bourke

Phil Bourke

Item Not supplied

I have made a purchase from Anaconda online and they asked for a review when I supplied a review It didn't meet their guidelines to be published. In the review I told them that they didn't supply a fridge stand with the order. The order was a Waeco 95CFX fridge, cover and Stand. No reply from them on not supplying the stand.

SM

SMSydney, NSW

Order not received, refund not provided, customer service not responding

I ordered a pair of Birkenstocks on the online store and didn't receive my order. I have spent three months trying to get a refund or the order re-sent however the customer service team do not reply - I get is an automated "wait another 21 days" email.

James terpstra

James terpstraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely useless.

Like others stated on this site, my order was cancelled without any reasons. The item was on special but they wouldn't promise to honor the price. Is it time for the ACCC to step in to investigate?
I ordered a pair of seat pedestals and these morons sent me one? Absolutely useless.
Ill never shop at anaconda again.
Oh and do expect me instore to rudely abuse staff and demand a refund. Look at the reviews. Avoid these dodgy fools.

Steph E.

Steph E.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Order cancelled without reasons

Like others stated on this site, my order was cancelled without any reasons. Called their customer service line and I was promised I would get a response within 3-4 hours but have been waiting for 2 days. The item was on special but they wouldn't promise to honor the price. Is it time for the ACCC to step in to investigate? Can I ask ppl who experienced the same issue to contact ACCC (bait advertising) https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/complaints-problems/make-a-consumer-complaint

Shelley P.

Shelley P.Far North Queensland, QLD

Twice burned and let down

I ordered size 38 Birkenstocks and received TWO Left 37 Birkenstocks in the 38 Box, given refund and wrong pair was collected by Aust post. Tried again and received a 38 box containing a Left 38 and a Right 41. Really poor service no checks and balances when I called they acted like I had shoplifted them to get a refund except I was interstate.

Kezza P