Anaconda Online store

Anaconda Online store

Toto

TotoPeel, WA

Worst Customer Service Online

Worst customer service online ever i encountered. I was trying to explained, but immediately refuse to listen and said, "no sorry". Anaconda is a great store online but customer service very poor.

WastedTime

WastedTimeSydney, NSW

Advertise 20% Off Sale NO STOCK!

Is advertising 20% Off sale. Ordered $570 item online within first 5 mins of sale and was only notified 5 days later that order was cancelled. No explanation! Called customer service and was told because no stock. Checked their online store and eBay store and was still advertised 20% off with 5 in stock. Was given scripted line because stock levels take one day to update eventhough I had ordered 5 days ago. Checked 2 days later and was still advertised at 20% off with 5 in stock! Don't care about customers. Customer service non existent! Cancelling my membership now!

Craig

CraigWestern District, VIC

Do not recommend

Very poor customer service. Ordered $1800 generator, was shipped $290 one. Order was rejected and delivered back Annaconda. Took a long time to receive refund. Will never deal with again.

annoyed

annoyedFar North Queensland, QLD

Anaconda Worst Customer Services and Support Ever!

Lousy Customer Service

Found online pricing deceiving as listed a ‘club price’ but apparently this isn’t necessarily a ‘club price’ but more a sale price and they don’t advertise the dates of the sale on the item. When I contacted them about this there was no offer to assist or honour the price instead just told ‘too bad’!
Clearly keeping customers or being honourable in their dealings is not their priority. Very disappointed as they have lost a loyal customer here and would strongly advise others to be wary in their dealings with them.

Don't order an eCard online go to the store

My sister and I both purchased an eCard for a birthday gift (family member lives interstate and we thought it would be faster than snail mail). After 3 days nothing had been received (inbox or spam/junk) so I sent an email to Anaconda. Three more days the eCards still hadn't been received so I called. No explanation given. I asked for a refund and was told Anaconda don't give refunds on online orders. I was finally told it could be emailed to me. I received the eCard and emailed it on to the family member. I don't know why Anaconda couldn't email it as the email address provided was correct. My sister also had to call and follow up. Best to go to a store and buy a gift card rather than order one on line.

Francoise weisshardt

Francoise weisshardtGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Deceiving and misleading customers .

Very disappointed customer , anaconda would not refund the postage even though I ask for an exchange of the item I bought as it was too big , they don’t have it in line or in shops , so I think they should refund the postage too , very deceiving and misleading , easy money for them , imagine if they doing it to all customers , will definitely not be buying there again , I’ll go to Kathmandu and MacPac .

Steve

StevePerth

Avoid Anaconda online at all costs!! - Recommend visiting physical stores instead

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerPerth

Purchased online but couldn’t exchange or refund in a local anaconda store

I purchased Gaiters online from Anaconda and they were too small,so as instructed online I took them back to my local store and was told they don’t exchange or refund online purchases in their store and to telephone the help line,Which I did and they informed me that the stores should give an exchange or refund for a return.So I wrote an Email to Anaconda asking what I do next to either get a refund or exchange,that was four days ago and I’m still waiting for a reply.Where does this leave me?

Terrible

I purchased item 2 weeks before Christmas, knowing it may not arrive by Christmas which it didn’t. A week after Christmas I contacted them and said they will look into it. Today almost a month later I get an email saying we don’t have any stock and have canceled your order and will take 28 days to get your refund. This was a Christmas present to my very understanding child. Will never purchase from you again. How are you still in business. Should have checked reviews before I ordered.

JoS

JoSSouthern and Hills, SA

Terrible service

I ordered two items in the boxing day sales. When I ordered it stated up to 7 business days delivery. First they delivered the wrong product, now they cannot tell me when the correct products will be delivered. When I contact them by phone, the customer service assistant is rude and could not care less that I need it in time to camping - which is why I ordered the products with more than enough time. They sent a courier to pick up the incorrect delivery and he complained about doing the job!

Noosamike

NoosamikeQueensland

Terrible Service

I recently ordered a pair of boots online and when I didn’t receive an update for 8 days I rang then to be advised they were trying to locate the item I had ordered and they were contacting their warehouses directly. In this age of digital stock management it beggars belief they don’t know what stock they have or where it might be located. However it doesn’t stop them listing the item as in stock. I suggest you reconsider before buying from Anaconda online based on mine and hundreds of other buyers experiences.

Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unacceptable customer care

Ordered a gazebo online on the 15 /12/2019 did not arrive after 2 emails and 4 phone calls have not received any response from so called customer care i now have cancelled my order on the 5/01/2020. I will never buy from Anaconda again as the customer care department are an absolute joke promise to get back to you with information but never do unacceptable.

Teresa C.

Teresa C.Sydney, NSW

Still waiting for missing items on order. Over 20 mins wait to reach customer service by phone.

I am still waiting for missing items on an order I placed on 30/11/19. Two packages have arrived with one item each but am still awaiting 5 other items to arrive and it is 23rd Dec. No further communication from Anaconda. I tried to call their customer service 1300 number this morning and was on hold for 22 mins to no avail. I gave up. I tried again later and got through after 20 mins and was told the 5 missing items have not moved in their system since 4/12/19. I asked if it was with the shipping company and they could not tell me. The girl just said that she has to email their relevant dept and ask and then get back to me! Terrible, terrible, terrible service!!! Do not buy online from Anaconda.

Wayne Burley

Wayne BurleyPerth, WA

New Oztrail dual zone 80ltr fridge freezer

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service ever! If I could give no stars I would!

I placed an order online which never came.... I've contacted Anaconda over 5 times and they cannot give me an answer. I received a tracking number from them so have called the freight company who told me it was never picked up. I called the store which is was being delivered from and they told me that it was still sitting in their warehouse, 3 weeks later! I will absolutely never shop there again and do not recommend it! Terrible terrible service!!!!!!!!

Sommer

SommerHunter Region, NSW

NOT HAPPY

Item came damaged and when I rang them they were not going to do anything about it and then said they will only refund me the shipping cost of $10 . NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Clare82

Clare82Sydney

Took my money and they have no record of my purchase

I would give them 0 stars if I could. I placed an order and after the payment went though received no order number or email from my purchase. Called them up and they were no help, she actually told me I should order from a pc and not my phone as it's safer. I've never had this problem before ordering from my phone. Also didn't reply to my email. I've got proof from my bank statement and am fighting to get my money back. Wish I'd read these reviews before buying from them.

Worst online shopping experience of my life!

Had part of an order cancelled, I called the local store to see why, all my items I order were IN STOCK, they had no answer and said customer service will call me back. 2 days later still no call so I called customer service to find out what was going on. The lady from customer service was increadibly rude and said the item was out of stock, which was a lie. I asked for the order to be forefilled knowing that the items were IN STOCK at my closest anaconda shop but costumer service flatout refused. Wasted over a week trying to organise this and now its only a week until christmas and I need to go find replacement presents.

Tom W.

Tom W.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

4wd drawers false advertising

The drawers claim to be aluminium but are sheet metal. the also claim to be 22kg but very heavy. the drawers are the same as the titan drawers sold by 4wdsupacentre except they are honest about their product.