Anaconda Online store

Anaconda Online store

1.0

Anaconda cancelled my order one day after accepting it, then jacked up the price on the item next day

Ordered a mountain bike on the Anaconda online store, received the invoice, money deducted from account, only to find the order not being cancelled the next day. What's even more compelling is the next day the same bike's price has gone up from $249 to $399. Is this not scamming?

Rajiv

RajivGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer care and after sales service

Bought thermal tops online which were supposed to be delivered within 2-5 days. When I did not receive the items within stipulated time and the tracking showed that the items have not moved at all in the past 4 days, I contacted Anaconda customer care. First of all I had to hold for 30 minutes before I was answered and after that the person on phone was so unconcerned and unsympethatic and just asked me to wait for few more days. Did not offer any apology or any help to look into it and seemed annoyed at me calling them just for the delay. I was already feeling bad but felt unwanted and not valued atall after my talk with the customer care representative. Terrible communication and customer care.

Will never buy from them again.

fried9491

fried9491Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Terrible Communication

Bought a new Waeco fridge online and was sent what was clearly a floor-stock model that was missing all the cables + manual etc. I would have been happy if they sent the cables + manual and a credit for getting a floor-stock model, but now I have to wait another 3-5 days for them to come and collect + 'up to 2 weeks' for the correct unit to ship.

Prior to this, the last time I bought something online from Anaconda they shipped it with the security tags still attached.

Online shopping with BCF is much better.

They always ship quickly and have never

messed up any of my orders like this.

Owen

OwenSydney, NSW

Advertise specials but have no stock

They are a con. They have great specials online except the products are unavailable online and not stocked in any store.
How am I expected to purchase it then?
Avoid this store.

Really really really poor customer service

Purchased a Lowrance HOOK2-7X TRIPPLESHOT fish finder in 3/6/20, the item arrived but without the transducer, a l o o o n g phone later they promised to send the transducer, after waiting for over two weeks the transducer still had not arrived, in the intrim I tested the unit just to see if it powered up, it did, BUT would not let me alter any of the settings, a phone call to Lowrance gave me instructions on how to update, which seemed to work, however I still could not save the US settings to our metric system, I would say it definitely a piece of (bad word), but I am having trouble getting a refund as the unit does not have the transponder.

Brooke O.

Brooke O.

Made in China

Every thing in the store is made in China. But costs a lot of money for poor products I couldn’t believe how expensive things were considering it is poor quality stuff

Marty

MartyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Someone needs to complain to ACCC

Ordered & paid for a click and collect order on a mountain bike for my daughters Birthday, Received email next morning that order couldn’t be filled and money will be refunded... checked the website straight after reading email & bike still available to order? Checked the following days & no surprise bike is still available to order??

Most unprofessional, worst Company I have ever dealt with...

Rang and checked store stock. Said they had heaps.. Ordered a click and collect order which stated item was in stock and available. Couldn't get system to work, so rang them and had to be guided through most poorly designed website. Paid with intent to pickup next day, 2 hour drive. Luckily checked my email next morning prior to leaving, and found my order was now NOT available. When contacted support they replied with it was not their responsibility for stock levels, which they don't guarantee. If you can't offer CLICK AND COLLECT, and pickup up the items you have paid for, then don't advertise it.

Anaconda online is worse than useless!

I placed an order on 6 June for a backpack. 21 days later still no order confirmation. I wrote anaCONda an email and now they've emailed me an order confirmation, 23 days later. Fingers crossed that my order turns up. Very disappointed with my customer experience.

Find out how Anaconda Online store compares to other Camping Shops

Daylight Robbery!!! They Double Charged Me & Won’t Give My Money Back!!!

Larry G

Larry GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Customer Service

Sean

SeanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Mismatching pair of shoes.

I ordered some expensive hiking boots, they arrived yesterday... but one is clearly older than the other. The leather on one is new buy on the the other it looks cracked, worn and aged... even the inside size labels are completely different styles... Clearly they did not come as "a pair."
They are the same size and brand... but looks like they lost one new boot and found an old one from five years ago stuffed in the corner somewhere... or the display shoe that's been on the shelf for several years??
After reading the reviews on here... I see this is not a unique experience.
I won't be buying anything from Anaconda again.

Ig G.

Ig G.Perth, WA

BROKEN PROMISES

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all cost

I bought a fishfinder online, paid, arrived reasonable quickly, however was missing the transducer, after 4 emails, 3 40minute plus phone calls still no resolution to the missing part, then today get an email requesting I send a photo of the missing part!!...after explaining online via email and on phone to customer support, there is still no update and or timeline as to when or if I will get this transducer, so for us, I will never use Anaconda for anything again, they take your cash, but if there is a problem will stuff you around no end

Danny OreillyPilbara, WA

Service is terrible

I will never order of you again, you cannot order from your Perth stores by credit card because I live up north of w.a, I waited 4 weeks from your online store in S.A to deliver and I still haven't received my generator cover, only to receive a tracking info from Australia post that's its now coming from Canningvale in W.A , its still not here so I am using Snow's Outdoors now and it gets here in 6 days from over east, your service is the worst I have ever had never again.

Terrible Service

Joe

JoeEast Arnhem, NT

Can’t believe how bad the service is

8 weeks ago we ordered a bike for my daughters Birthday. Still no bike. So many unreturned emails and messages on the stupid answering machine and no one bothers to get back to us.
When we do eventually get someone, they say they will have to get someone to call us back and they never do.
Can not believe that a business operates like this.
We have been nice to them the whole time but it is getting beyond a joke.

Kirk

KirkSydney, NSW

Customer service is very poor.

Ordered online. Item arrived damaged. It was clearly damaged prior to shipping (cut with a carton cutter) then packaged as the package did not have any damage.
Contacted support, no reply after 1 week. Contacted their FB support, they replied after 4 days.
Support replied once after this. I replied to them within 1.5 hours, over a week a and no reply again.

Don't buy from Anaconda online, there is no support if something goes wrong.

Allan

AllanSydney, NSW

Thieves

They are thieves. They only send half your order, the light cheap things that ship easily. They pretend it is free shipping, which it is, but they pretend they are out of stock on the slightly heavier items.

You make a large order, you receive your shirts and shorts, but anything that might cost them a couple of bucks more, they cancel and pretend there is no stock.

I do not recommend this store.

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

One of the worse experiences ever.

I ordered an expensive tent online. A week and a half later, I don't have the tent. TNT has refused to deliver it, the whole thing is just in limbo.

Jilly B.

Jilly B.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible online store experience, twice!

I have made online purchases with Anaconda two times in the last 5 years. I clearly forgot the first time, however I have now been reminded through my latest experience. Both times my order was split in two and half of my order did not arrive. Correspondence with customer service was tardy, dismissive, and ineffectual - my issue was not resolved in either case. Very unimpressed, will never shop with this company again, despite positive experiences in-store.