Anaconda Online store

Anaconda Online store (page 2 of 3)

Wrong item sent

Wrong item sent, won't allow package to be left, insist on a signature. No idea when order will be processed which means I'm waiting another week for something that I should get in two days.

Fraser N.

Fraser N.

Slowest postage from local store ever

Slow communication of tracking information. I still have no idea when or if my order will be delivered. It is now 10 days since the date of purchase. When contacted, they literally made up that their terms and conditions state 10 days processing time and then another 5 days for delivery. The terms and conditions do not mention 10 processing time anywhere. I could have easily purchased the item in store but chose delivery for convenience. I will not shop with them again in any format.

Still waiting

Still waitingSydney Surrounds, NSW

I wish I had read the reviews!

Paige

PaigePerth, WA

Terrible!

Ordered a jacket back in August and advised it would be here within 5-10 business days. My holiday was 15 days after I ordered, I was away for 3 weeks and the jacket arrived the day I got back from my holiday.
I straight away asked for a return slip which took a further 2 weeks. I returned the jacket straight away and was advised when it was delivered to Anaconda. Another week later i hadn't heard anything so I emailed and they lied saying it had only just arrived and to give them 24-48hrs to process the refund. It has now been another 2 weeks 3 emails and I still haven't heard anything or received my refund. 2 months to sort a single jacket. Will never purchase from Anaconda ever again!

Karen T

Karen TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammers

Do not buy from this company
Ordered a kids bike, sent the wrong bike, then told the right bike has been sent out (and in stock)
now been told that the bike was out of stock and a refund was put in my account, but only put in the bike amount and not refunded the delivery fee. After complaining apparently there has been a glitch and now have been told that the delivery fee has been refunded today.
This whole issue has been going on for 3 weeks.
Total scammers!!!
Buyers beware
Read reviews before buying from this company
Scammers scammers scammers!!!

Pathetic after sales service, 4 weeks later still not resolved

Natali L

Natali LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience with online shopping

Kay

KayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very poor online shopping experience

I ordered 2 pairs of beach shoes and 1 pair was two big. After 3 phone calls to their customer service centre was told they do not exchange sizes and could only return for a refund. It then took another day and another phone call to even get the refund advice emailed. Returned over a week ago and Aust Post tracking advises received but still no refund and they are looking into it. Worst online shopping experience and would never use Anaconda again. I shop online regularly and always there is a return slip included into the delivery and exchanging sizes or refund prompt and no hassles but not with Anaconda. Incidentally I visited a store directly and the beach shoes were $ 4 cheaper and I stupidly paid $ 9 deliver on top of that.

Don’t expect to get it in the time frame stated

I ordered a bag online and it states 2-5 days for delivery. I did not receive the bag for two weeks. I don’t think I’ll be shopping online with anaconda again any time soon.

Naomi B.

Naomi B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service is non existent after sale

I placed two online orders during their recent sale and the first one was received with no problems. The second order they only sent one item and I had to follow up where the second item was at. Communication with their service team is non existent and there is still no resolution in sight one month later. I will be escalating the matter to the ACCC with a formal complaint. It has been the worse online shopping experience and I would save yourself the hassle and shop somewhere reputable.

Clive

Clive

Cant send the right size shoes

Order a pair of Merrell size 9 shoes. They sent size 8s. Sent in a claim for return, they said to go to drop the old shoes off at Bayswater, I live in the inner city. Finally agreed to return the shoes via post. They sent out new shoes now size 8.5s, still too small. They are now not responding to my requests to resolve the problem.

Yu Guo

Yu GuoSouth East Queensland, QLD

the worst online shopping experience

ordered 3 down jackets and one thermal on 23rd June, received the thermal within a week, but the rest of them are still getting processed. every time i called them, the same questions but no help at all. made a complaint by email last week which didnt help either. thinking to take it to ACCC

antiglobalist

antiglobalistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

LIARS and CHEATS

McK

McKPerth, WA

Unprofessional

Worse service I have ever had. Purchased some hiking boots for $84.99, went through the checkout, my money was taken out of my account then a couple of days later was refunded with no explanation. Rang and was told they were out of stock at the time, but you can’t get to checkout if they are out of stock. Next phone call I was told they try to find you stock and if no luck within 10 days they refund you. I think it was back in stock about the 10th day but at full price but they weren’t willing to honor the deal very disappointed and think that is false trading. So beware people when ordering. Only gave you one star as they won’t let you send your review without one. Bah humbug

MrH

MrHBaldivis

Poor online order service

Ordered a fishing rod and reel combo that was in stock locally. It came with a free gift. The free gift arrived in a few days...

2 weeks later, no sign of the rod and reel combo that was in stock...
Website says 3 - 7 business days for delivery. Sure....

When i rang a couple of days ago, they still hadn't even sent it. Stuff knows when it will arrive.

Not good enough.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Left security tag on an item bought online, then when asked for reply post to be sent said I could go into store to have removed. If I could I probably wouldnt of bought online. Then ignored emails for over a week and when i rung didnt seem really interested in fixing the problem and just made excuses that they have many emails and cant get back for 1 or 2 days and when I confirmed it was a week gave no explanation. Will not buy online from this store again as they could not care less if the order was satisfactorily delivered or not and are in no rush to fix any error they make.

Lisa

LisaWimmera, VIC

4 weeks still awaiting a refund.

Wrong size sent by anaconda, sent back still waiting for refund (4 weeks 5 emails) Departments don't talk to each other. Online help 100% unhelpful. Ordered pair of hiking boots at 188$ then after a day they cancelled my order saying they weren't in stock in that size. Re looked up online and they were still in stock but the price was now 269$ Will never use again.

Kouki

KoukiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service - online store

Extremely poor customer service. Very disappointed. I’ll never go back to purchase. Very poor website content especially for the shopping cart flow and email notifications. I don’t want any more this kind of stressful online shopping..

Kate May

Kate MayPeel, WA

Very poor online service

Garry Cooper

Garry CooperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Poor Service Anaconda

Ordered a tent and paid for it on Sunday 31t March 2019. This was needed for the Easter break. As at Tuesday 16th April 2019 tent has not arrived. Contacted Anaconda 16.04.19 they still cannot give me an ETA. Do not trust Anaconda for online sales. Would suggest you shop elsewhere. Garry Cooper Redland Bay Queensland