Anco (Aldi) Soft Ultra

3.5

Jonine

JonineAU

Suprising

Picked this up in a hurry on our way to vacation.good price
1 litre dilutes to 4 litres so saves a lot of space and vey easy to mix 1 cap softener to 3 caps wayer.
Left towels and clothes soft and they smelt fresh and fragrant for days, the machine was left smelling fresh as well.
No residue left on clothes.
Good price, fresh fragrance

catwoman1

catwoman1VIC, 3941

Not for Front Loaders - Unless diluted

This product was not effective in my Bosch Max front loader washing machine.
Used in accordance with instructions on rear of packaging, I found it left blotches of pale pink fabric softener on my clothes when dry. I have found it works perfectly if diluted and added to the fabric softener section of my front loader.
Inexpensive, Neat & Compact and Ergonomic Packaging. Leaves clothes feeling soft, Ironing is mostly a thing of the past or a lot easier and quicker. I love the fresh delicate perfume it leaves on my clothes. The Oriental Lily and Sandalwood is the pick of the bunch.
Only as mentioned before I'm unable to use this product undiluted as per instructions.

AnnmarieP

AnnmariePasked

Please let me know if you still manufacture the 1 Litre Anco Soft Ultra Fabric Softener Oriental Lily & Sandalwood? It is the best fabric softener ever. If it is available I Melbourne, which store carries stock of this product. Thank you for your response.

brian

Sorry I can't answer that question though I did like to buy that product from aldi supermarket in fairy meadow

N Bondfield

N Bondfieldasked

I need MSDS for the following products Five star hand wash, Atlas bug spray, Anco fabric softerer. Can anyone help me?

L Beretta
L Beretta

Hi, Did you get an SDS for Anco fabric conditioner?

brian

What does msdc stand for?

brian

It's probably better if you call aldis headquarters in minchinberry to answer that question

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

CategoryFabric Softeners