Anco (Aldi) Soft

2.8

Mick A

Mick A

Itttttttcccchhhhhyyyyy

Most of the Aldi products I rave about but this one is a shocker. If you have sensitive skin and prone to irritations this item is bad news. Since using this I have scratched myself mad. Horrendous.

CathayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a winner for me

I also bought the supposedly product of the year award winner Anco fabric softener from Aldi. It's like glue and so thick. Needs a new formula before I purchase again.

Betty

BettyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

I have just bought some Anco fabric softener concentrate tried to dissolve it in a 2 litre bottle it just would not dissolve poured some into washing machine is is like glue

Fabric Softeners

Find out how Anco (Aldi) Soft compares to other Fabric Softeners

Not in my books! Quite the opposite!

The fragrance is rather nice; the product however is quite the opposite. I find it no where near the quality of my old one from Aldis