Anco (Aldi) Soft

Anco (Aldi) Soft

2.8

Michael

MichaelAU

Ok product for the price - smells nice but not the best softener

The best part about the product is that is smells great. The second best part is the price ie it is much cheaper than other fabric softeners. The worst part about the product is that it doesn't soften clothes as well as the more expensive brands.

Depending on what you are after it might suit your needs. Personally, we enjoyed using the product but we may go back to the more expensive brands.

Purchased in February 2020 for $2.79.

Mick A

Mick A

Itttttttcccchhhhhyyyyy

Most of the Aldi products I rave about but this one is a shocker. If you have sensitive skin and prone to irritations this item is bad news. Since using this I have scratched myself mad. Horrendous.

CathayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a winner for me

I also bought the supposedly product of the year award winner Anco fabric softener from Aldi. It's like glue and so thick. Needs a new formula before I purchase again.

Fabric Softeners

Find out how Anco (Aldi) Soft compares to other Fabric Softeners

Betty

BettyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

I have just bought some Anco fabric softener concentrate tried to dissolve it in a 2 litre bottle it just would not dissolve poured some into washing machine is is like glue

Not in my books! Quite the opposite!

The fragrance is rather nice; the product however is quite the opposite. I find it no where near the quality of my old one from Aldis

pretty good

I used to buy this item when I used to shop at aldi and found it pretty good as the clothes would smell good and be soft / I totally recommend this product to people who shop at aldi

brian

Aldi makes alright products and this is one of them