Anco (Aldi) Soft

Anco (Aldi) Soft

2.8

Michael

MichaelAU

Ok product for the price - smells nice but not the best softener

The best part about the product is that is smells great. The second best part is the price ie it is much cheaper than other fabric softeners. The worst part about the product is that it doesn't soften clothes as well as the more expensive brands.

Depending on what you are after it might suit your needs. Personally, we enjoyed using the product but we may go back to the more expensive brands.

Purchased in February 2020 for $2.79.

Dayzee

DayzeeWestern Australia

This product is amazing, I wouldn’t use anything else after trying this

Fabulous product, great perfume which really lasts. Great value for your money. I love the product, your towel, bed linen and your clothes smell absolutely amazing. I will never again buy the dearer brands. Well done Aldi

Purchased in June 2019 at Aldi Canning Vale for $4.95.

mellarob

mellarobPerth, WA

LOVELY

Love love love this product. Makes everything smell beautiful and long lasting. Towels and bed sheets smell gorgeous. NO Itching as stated in previous reviews that this product causes itching.

Purchased in May 2019 for $3.29.

Fabric Softeners

Find out how Anco (Aldi) Soft compares to other Fabric Softeners

pretty good

I used to buy this item when I used to shop at aldi and found it pretty good as the clothes would smell good and be soft / I totally recommend this product to people who shop at aldi

brian

Aldi makes alright products and this is one of them