And Chill

And Chill

See the Best Strata & Property Management in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Yun

YunSydney, NSW

Scam company

I was scammed. They didn’t pay me for 2 month. Somebody still live in the property. They change me $10000 for furniture but bought me $2000 worth stuff. Everything is very simple. They promised rental guarantee never pay me.
How to take legal action?

Danny

DannySydney, NSW

This is totally a scam

This is very disappointing, they dont even deserve half a star for review. They talk a great sale pitch, but miserably failed to deliver any of them regarding payments and management.

Stay clear

I was lucky and got out of the contract with minimal financial loss and damage . However the cost to my health and well-being in terms of stress in the fight to get out was enormous.
There is no office or feet on the ground. All my phone calls and emails went to the Philippines.
When I challenged a plumbing charge it was refunded rather than explained. We were well in to legal threats at that stage. There were double bookings and long unexplained periods when the property was not being advertised.
I was lucky. I got out!

Aasim

AasimSydney, NSW

Stay away from this company!

An absolute nightmare. Poor communication, no money or statement since Feb 2019, calls are always going to voice mail. I terminated the contract but no one has returned to refund my funds yet.

This company does not deserve a half star even.

Huy B.

Huy B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fraudulence

This doggy company are described as :
- never paid me any income last 2 months
- no one check the cleaners job done, house was always dirty, bad smell plus they let strangers book ,
-my house was badly damage, claim from them but never response - director authorise staff [name removed] to talk, he only said i don't know my boss said so.
Looking to report this company and I believe that a lot of you guys here are on proceeding to do so,can any one let me know what step are you taking now because I'm keen to bring those fools to front of court... karma will come

Criminals

AVOID. The below reviews speak for themselves they owe all their hosts money, go to glass door to see reviews from employees that even confirm that from back end perspective. Refuse to pay, dodgy invoices, terribly unprofessional. Owe me money from 3 months ago that they point blank refuse to pay. I’m taking them to court. AVOID.

Jessy W.

Jessy W.Sydney, NSW

Doggy company. Terrible!

Doggy company. They didn’t pay us rent income for 5 months with no reasons! They sent huge repair bills to the landlord which caused by the tenant.
Bad management! Listing always been taken off from Airbnb due to bad reviews. This agent have seriously beached the conduct. Be careful they may probably take the money and run away.
I’m suing them too. Any victims who wants to do so, contact me.

Amy

AmyQueensland

Awful - Stay Clear!!

Y Z.

Y Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst company, not been paid my money

And Chill doesn't pay the bill to me since I listed my apartment with them in March, and I terminated the contract in May 2019, they are the worst company that I have ever deal with. seems there are so many victims meet the same situation. I'm gonna sue them, contact me please if you see this review, we could do it together.

DaveAustralian Capital Territory

Disaster

I have placed three properties with and chill, and it has turned into a nightmare - I cannot get a statement that realistically represents the property occupations and monies that are owed. I have received a paltry amount of money that does not represent even 10% of the amount owed. On top of this a house was left uncleaned and there were areas inside that were left moldy. I arranged for an independent inspection which identified the poor state of the property. Four sets of keys are missing, each labelled with property address. My Account Manager is not returning my emails or voicemails. This needs immediate attention. There appears to be a consistent theme through these reviews.

Dave

Still no response - I will be reporting them to AirBnB tonight - i Will keep this thread updated

Disgruntled host

Disgruntled hostGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible organisation to deal with- stay away.

Listed three properties with them.
Will be taking all off of them.. a shambles to deal with and invoicing is still owing upwards of 7k.
Do not use this company if you want to make money and keep your sanity.
They do not respond, ignore requests and have no logic in how they operate.
In the process of seeking legal advice as money still outstanding.
Sorry to say but left am incredibly bad taste in my mouth.

Elle

ElleTasmania

DODGY AND UNDERHANDED. DO NOT USE AL ALL COSTS!!!!!

This TEAM does not pay their bills to their suppliers. They do not pay their home owners correctly they are dodgy and underhanded. When trying to deal with them on a professional level, they laugh at legitimate requests, they ignore OH&S issues, they refuse to follow through on legitimate requests for months, dodge phone calls. When confronted about payment they try to bully clients and suppliers, lie and say they "never received the bill." AVOID these people AT ALL COSTS!!! They owe me thousands of $$$.

Stay Away from this Agency

I am the same. I was not paid for 2 months. First reason due to needing the ‘full’ month cycle. Now, they start not responding. They used very good sale man and website to mislead you. Stay away

Giovanni M.

Giovanni M.Sydney, NSW

Not been paid my money

Sounds like I’m about to have the same issue. Sold me the moon and have not paid me my money owing after 2 months. I will be visiting their office with my legals and shortly after that if it’s not resolved I will be reporting them to fair trading and Real Estate Institute for violation of Trust account regulations

TalSydney, NSW

Keep away, unless like us you want to chase them using the court system.

Keep away, unless like us you want to chase them using the court system (let me know if you do, I'll do best to help).

Not even worthy of one star. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Empty promises to follow up and all the same issues as every other review. Consistent themes include poor communication with cleaner, bills for property mgt services that don’t occur, useless offshore call centres, incorrect listing information on booking sites, missing payments, no response to emails or only partial responses with all the too hard questions ignored, listings constantly taken down and host names changed because of poor reviews on other properties.

Tal

It is sad to see more and more reviews of people who put their trust in this company and got hurt

Nat

NatTasmania

Appalling company to deal with - not sure they are still operating.

Craig M

Craig MCentral West, NSW

Very concerned will never see money

These other reviews mirror my experience

Two months in and have allegedly had many guests but not seen a statement or any money

Dealing with 3rd person in short period of time due to staff turnover and she does not appear to have a functioning mobile or voice mail

Can rarely get them on phone -tried to escalate and told by oririginal sales people that CEO not interested

Has been a time wasting exercise-I am heading to Department Of Fair Trading -feel very ripped off

Two weeks in and regrets already

ausdan

ausdanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, Terrible Company. Don’t Even Think About It!

Jane H

Jane HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DODGY COMPANY

Shocking customer service. Product did not arrive and they take no responsibility for it, yet it is clear that product was not sent. Will never use again or refer them to others. DO NOT USE, DODGY SERVICE.