Many thanks Andersens North Lakes

Andersens North Lakes went above and beyond to ensure we were looked after, following a problem with our vinyl plank flooring. The problem was a rare occasion where there appeared to be a faulty batch which both the manufacturer and Andersens North Lakes were more than happy to assist with replacement. We cannot speak highly enough of the management and staff who kept us informed during this process. Excellent service!

Fantastic

Matt Kollner is great & so the team who laid carpets. Couldn't do enough for me. Andersens at Helensvale are great, would recommend to everyone. Thank you so very much.

Love, love, love my new flooring. It looks amazing!!

A massive thank you to Raymond, Diane and the team.
Your friendly service, amazing products and extensive knowlaged, helped us find the perfect flooring for our house.
Thank you so much.

new vinyl floors layed in passage hall and 3 bedrooms.

great job done by Scott James.. great clean up but excellent end result. the carpet was at least 40 years old and very sandy and dusty and lots of glue on the concrete. the job was cleaned up and the floors layed in 2 days and they look fabulous excellent

A Great Store

Maroochydore store was a pleasure to deal with. All staff especially Stephanie were friendly and very helpful. I have no hesitation recommending them.

Great products and service

Stephanie was mature beyond her years and very knowledgeable across their product range.I was a pleasure to do business with Andersens and would be happy to recommend them.

Unfriendly service

I went into the Maroochydore store the lady was not friendly and had no idea what she was talking about I would not use this company due to no customer service.

Shocking Service Andersons Tweed Heads South

Well over a year since my Kardean planks were layed, horrified to see the glue left all over floor and needed to call them numerous times, they did remove some but found they used turps. Ended up having the Kardean rep out to check to see it my floor was compromised by using turps. Report sent to Andersons and to date have not had any contact regarding the report. Their website talks about customer service, all I can say I had none. In the end I just gave up!!!

Poor service

I am very disappointed in the customer service. I had to go into the store twice to get follow up fixes on vinyl planks. No one would call me to inform me of progress. I had a date for the fix to happen and no one showed up. During installation our skirting board was damaged and dents in walls. Very disappointed. I have a blind to be installed which I organised at the same time and guess what, despite being told someone would call to arrange installation no one has called despite the blind being ready on the 13th of April.

Shocked by lack of interest in customer service.

We started our carpet laying process last Monday (9/4) and the order listed the job as a 2 day process. When the installer arrived he told us that it would take until at least the Friday (13/4) Went and checked on the Tuesday (next day) and was shocked at how little had been done. Rang Cairns Store and asked "if the job is so slow and time consuming was there only one person working on the job". Was told installers work by themselves. My discussion with them was - if it takes one person to do a job for 6 days - then logicly it would take 2 people 3 days; and 3 people 2 days. They would not listen The fact that the installer only works from around 9am till 3pm has not helped our situation.
Yesterday afternoon (a week and one day after starting) installer was still preparing for laying the carpet. When I rang Andersen's in Cairns there response was less then satisfactory - we are now looking at Friday 20th April. Therefore a scheduled 2 day job has become a 2 week nightmare.

Words cannot express the frustration I have experienced dealing with Andersen's.

Hopeless

Called into store and had someone come to my house for a measure and quote and still haven't received quote that was a month ago- last week i sent an email message through their site and still no reply.

Great job

I cannot fault the customer service. The store staff were polite and very helpful and the carpet layers were happy professional and hard working. I couldn’t believe how quick they were in completing such heavy and difficult work.

Andersen’s Centenary are excellent!

Couldn’t have asked for a more excellent experience with Andersen’s Centenary. Stan and the Manager Dayle were both very helpful and easy to work with. Had my whole house done with these guys and it looks amazing. The installers were very friendly and professional. I was also happy with their price so definitely value for money.

Maroochydore Store was Awesome

I recently had the absolute pleasure of dealing with the owner of the maroochydore store. From the moment we met him we his service, knowledge and attention to detail exceeded any if his competitors. We were kept up to date from the time we ordered right through to the end when he gave us a personal phone call to follow up. The installers who did our carpet abd vinyl were also friendly, neat and very professional. I have no hesitation in recommending him and his team of professionals. A very happy customer

Andersens Helensvale

[name removed] from Andersens Helensvale made a mistake on a quote & measure. Never offered any solution to fix the problem and seemed to hope the problem would somehow just be OK and I would disappear. Was threatened with legal action when I hadn't paid the remainder of the invoice while waiting for a solution to the problem. Was told that because the quote/price was greatly discounted they could not do anything about the mistake. The installer was good and apologetic but it was out of his hands as he wasn't given enough carpet to complete the job. I will go back to using professional floor covering providers in the future.

Could not be happier with service and product

Service in store was excellent and we were given product samples to take home with us which made our selection of carpet so much easier. Allison was very professional and could not do enough to assist us. The carpet layers were efficient and also made and A1 job. We are thoroughly pleased with the result and thankful to Andersens for making a stressful job easy. We would highly recommend Andersens North Lakes to all our family and friends.

Excellent Service, Fantastic Result

Andersens North Lakes made selecting the floor coverings for our new home completely stress free. They took the time needed to go over the products we were looking for, taking us through each and every option. They were very accommodating in allowing us access to samples during the colour selection period with our builders making this process much easier too. Greg's advice on our final selections was fantastic and he helped us create a beautiful look for our new home. The installation was seamless and the installers were professional and clearly very experienced. Thank you to Greg and the whole team at Andersons North Lakes for helping us achieve a fantastic result.

premium arc bamboo flooring

We chose bamboo flooring because of the sale pitch very strong hard wearing long life much better than straight timber floor. Our floor has been down for just under 5 years and we have loved it. But we have begun to notice the laminate peeling off on several boards under the lounge. Andersens sent a rep of Premium floors to inspect and their report states it is a mechanical fault and nothing to do with the supplier. Have spoken to Andersens and Premium and low and behold they don't want to know it is caused by the furniture, not all the furniture just some of it in the selected spots. The boards are made and laid individually so why cant they be faulty. Who knows certainly not me. The message keep checking your bamboo floors but don't expect them to help you as it will be your fault. Nothing wrong with the original service from Andersens but there is no comeback for the conusmer.

Amazing Above and Beyond Service

In-store Service was very helpful. I was given product ranges and information which helped making a choice so much easier. Greg Harvey was extremely professional and relaxed. Upon installation of carpet he went above and beyond to ensure installers had everything they needed to do an amazing job.. Thankyou to everyone involved.

Thanks so much Cath, Greg will be thrilled.

Just after some help and a free quote

First I filled in the online information to have someone contact me for free measure and quote. Weeks later someone rang me and asked lots of questions, most of which I couldn’t answer .... exact size of the room, what I wanted to spend, what kind of flooring I wanted, how is the existing flooring attached, babble balls babble. All these questions followed by .... come into the store and we can talk some more. Should I take the room in with me? Should I do all the measuring? Should I take samples home to see what looks good?
What happened to the free measure and quote part that I signed up for.
Never mind ... I’ll do it myself. Don’t want to inconvenience you.