Ian

IanMcDowall

Professional results for Sales & Installation of laminate flooring- Andersens Stafford

We had our installation earlier this week. The new laminate looks great- Kenny & his offsider worked very hard- The result is first-class. Ian

Again Excellent Service Stafford

We have dealt with Greg and his team for many years now and have always been treated like VIPS . They give us great advise on all types of floor coverings and have been prompt and competitive on prices.The guys doing the installing always clean up after they have finished . We recommend Andersens Stafford to all our family and friends .

Excellent service, meticulous installation and fantastic price

My wife took me to the Stafford store as a side trip to look at flooring on a Saturday morning
and it was installed by the next Thursday while I was still thinking about it.
It was that quick and painless.
I recommend the Stafford store to anyone as they are obviously passionate about their work,
and we are very happy with the result.

Trace

Tracebrisbane

Outstanding - Stafford Team!!

Deb, Greg, Dammo & Anthony from Anderson’s Stafford provided us with excellent service and advice during our recent floor renovations. Dammo and Anthony could not be faulted on the preparation & installation. The team were punctual, have an eye for detail and seem to genuinely love what they do. We are extremely happy and very grateful to the Stafford team. Thank you we love our new flooring!! Mitch and Traci

Alyce

AlyceBrisbane

Best service ever

Ray and Allison at Andersen's North Lakes are absolutely amazing they came out quickly to to the house to take measurements and gave a quote within 48 hours and installed within the fortnight.

Iv had both blinds and flooring done by them and both were amazing both turned out perfect. They even suggested what would look better colour wise for my house and can honestly say they picked the perfect shades. I look forward to getting them back out to do outdoor tiles in the near future.

Many thanks Andersens North Lakes

Andersens North Lakes went above and beyond to ensure we were looked after, following a problem with our vinyl plank flooring. The problem was a rare occasion where there appeared to be a faulty batch which both the manufacturer and Andersens North Lakes were more than happy to assist with replacement. We cannot speak highly enough of the management and staff who kept us informed during this process. Excellent service!

Fantastic

Matt Kollner is great & so the team who laid carpets. Couldn't do enough for me. Andersens at Helensvale are great, would recommend to everyone. Thank you so very much.

Love, love, love my new flooring. It looks amazing!!

A massive thank you to Raymond, Diane and the team.
Your friendly service, amazing products and extensive knowlaged, helped us find the perfect flooring for our house.
Thank you so much.

new vinyl floors layed in passage hall and 3 bedrooms.

great job done by Scott James.. great clean up but excellent end result. the carpet was at least 40 years old and very sandy and dusty and lots of glue on the concrete. the job was cleaned up and the floors layed in 2 days and they look fabulous excellent

A Great Store

Maroochydore store was a pleasure to deal with. All staff especially Stephanie were friendly and very helpful. I have no hesitation recommending them.

Great products and service

Stephanie was mature beyond her years and very knowledgeable across their product range.I was a pleasure to do business with Andersens and would be happy to recommend them.

Unfriendly service

I went into the Maroochydore store the lady was not friendly and had no idea what she was talking about I would not use this company due to no customer service.

Deb

DebCondong NSW

Shocking Service Andersons Tweed Heads South

Well over a year since my Kardean planks were layed, horrified to see the glue left all over floor and needed to call them numerous times, they did remove some but found they used turps. Ended up having the Kardean rep out to check to see it my floor was compromised by using turps. Report sent to Andersons and to date have not had any contact regarding the report. Their website talks about customer service, all I can say I had none. In the end I just gave up!!!

Julie

JulieBrisbane

Poor service

I am very disappointed in the customer service. I had to go into the store twice to get follow up fixes on vinyl planks. No one would call me to inform me of progress. I had a date for the fix to happen and no one showed up. During installation our skirting board was damaged and dents in walls. Very disappointed. I have a blind to be installed which I organised at the same time and guess what, despite being told someone would call to arrange installation no one has called despite the blind being ready on the 13th of April.

Frustrator

Frustrator

Shocked by lack of interest in customer service.

Shar

Shar

Hopeless

Called into store and had someone come to my house for a measure and quote and still haven't received quote that was a month ago- last week i sent an email message through their site and still no reply.

Great job

I cannot fault the customer service. The store staff were polite and very helpful and the carpet layers were happy professional and hard working. I couldn’t believe how quick they were in completing such heavy and difficult work.

Andersen’s Centenary are excellent!

Couldn’t have asked for a more excellent experience with Andersen’s Centenary. Stan and the Manager Dayle were both very helpful and easy to work with. Had my whole house done with these guys and it looks amazing. The installers were very friendly and professional. I was also happy with their price so definitely value for money.

Maroochydore Store was Awesome

I recently had the absolute pleasure of dealing with the owner of the maroochydore store. From the moment we met him we his service, knowledge and attention to detail exceeded any if his competitors. We were kept up to date from the time we ordered right through to the end when he gave us a personal phone call to follow up. The installers who did our carpet abd vinyl were also friendly, neat and very professional. I have no hesitation in recommending him and his team of professionals. A very happy customer

ATT

ATT

Andersens Helensvale

[name removed] from Andersens Helensvale made a mistake on a quote & measure. Never offered any solution to fix the problem and seemed to hope the problem would somehow just be OK and I would disappear. Was threatened with legal action when I hadn't paid the remainder of the invoice while waiting for a solution to the problem. Was told that because the quote/price was greatly discounted they could not do anything about the mistake. The installer was good and apologetic but it was out of his hands as he wasn't given enough carpet to complete the job. I will go back to using professional floor covering providers in the future.