Angel Carpet Cleaning NSW, Sydney

Angel Carpet Cleaning NSW, Sydney

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

EMM

EMMSydney, NSW

Unable to provide service - waste of time

I booked via email to clean carpet in 2 bedrooms in a unit in Double Bay. The order was accepted and then follow up with a request to confirm private parking at the unit. I attempted to come up with a solution to find parking nearby but it emerged through multiple email exchanges that the Technician does not have trolleys to move equipment so can only service units with private parking. VERY frustrating and waste of time - if you need carpet cleaned in a unit, take your business elsewhere.

Unbelievably bad attitude

Tried to book a carpet clean for my apartment which is above a shop in a mall. They were totally inflexible and rude about access to the location and refused to park in a loading zone to unload the cleaning equipment. The complete lacklustre approach to customer service was very surprising in this age of internet reviews. Taking my business elsewhere.

Marvchi

MarvchiSydney, NSW

What an outstanding Service

An impeccable job done by Angels Carpet Cleaning.My carpet was heavily stained, now it’s as good as new!! Warwick provided a remarkable job, very professional and respectful. Highly recommend this company.

Omar Veron

Omar VeronSydney, NSW

Excellent job

My carpet cleaning was complete by Josh.
excellent person to deal with, the job was thorough and professional.
He was courteous, helpful and efficient.
A pleasure to deal with and would recommend to anyone.

giulianah

giulianahSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Highly recommend angels carpet cleaning technician George , for your carpet cleaning. He was on time , got the job done quick and was super efficient . Very satisfied with George’s work ethic . He is A credit to the company .

Cristina S.

Cristina S.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

Was very happy with the services Warwick provided us today.
He was very professional and went beyond our expectations. Carpet looks amazing !
I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and will be using it again in the future.

LSF

LSFSydney Surrounds, NSW

STAY AWAY Do not use this company.

We booked this company for an end of lease clean. They barely cleaned the carpet at all. Our real estate agent then re-booked a cheaper company to come in and clean again and they lifted all marks and spots from the carpet. We then asked Angel Carpet for a refund or compensation for not doing their job and they told us it wasnt their problem and hung up on us! Save yourself the time and money and use someone else.

CHRIS JAGO

CHRIS JAGO

Service was impeccable.

From the first call, to Josh knocking on my door, I would recommend Angel's carpet cleaning to anyone. I had pet stains I had previously tried to remove without success, Josh was able to remove them with ease.

The service was excellent, thanks again Josh for being on time and for working around my boys and I.

This is great!

Deodourised (cigarette smoke smell) and sanitised the carpets, they look a lot cleaner now. Service provided by Peter. S WARWICK.

Jaja

JajaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing

George from angel carpet cleaning on time did an amazing job helping me get my bond back legend of a bloke great customer service skills highly recommend angel and George

Shirls

ShirlsPenrith nsw

Professional A1 service

Had my carpets cleaned today by Josh from Angel Carpet cleaning. They did a wonderful job and I’m really happy with his professionalism and my carpets look and smell beautiful. Thank you Josh see you in 6 months.

Fantastic service

Had the team from angel come out and clean my place, had a wonderfull experience. I will definitely use these guys again.

Carpet man

George from pure dry did an excellent job cleaning my whole unit. He is very friendly and accommodating. I fully recommend him for any kind of cleaning services

Carpet clean

Angel carpet cleaning sent George out he was very prompt and organised professional and very friendly highly recommended and will use again soon

Carpet cleaning magician

George from angel was such a gentleman he did a wonderful job as my tenants destroyed the place
I'll definitely use again soon God bless

Carpet clean

George from angel did an amazing job very helpful very knowledgeable very talktive and happy to deal with very comfortable will use at mums house next week

ShaneO

ShaneOBlacktown

Lounge clean

George had amazing service very friendly and honest did not try to rip me off and offered an extraordinary service great work

Carpet lounge

George from angel carpet cleaning was on time very professional and did an excellent job at a reasonable price will use again

Carpet

George from angel carpet cleaning was on time very helpful and did a wonderful job and will definitely recommend him

Lounge

George from angel carpet cleaning was on time did a wonderful job and very friendly will use again very soon