3.7

68% · 255116 · 31%

Lev83
Lev83Sydney, NSW4 posts

Absolute Rubbish

Price was agreed through thorough discussions. Arrived and bumped the price up. Further did a pretty bad job. Can still see dirt and stains on the carpet.
Job was for a three bedroom home, the whole job took app 1 hr. More like vacuuming then carpet cleaning.
Wouldn't recommend.
DJ M.
DJ M.

Underquoting and bad job

We were quoted $98 to remove a spot stain. I have seen many spot stains removed from expensive carpet - coffee and red wine for $80 each call out. They think it's our first rodeo, but we've been spilling things on carpets for years!

On arrival the technician said it would cost $180. What the? We were never told that when we enquired and when we detailed the stain.

Worse, he didn't get it out. And then stated - I will charge you $98 if it doesn't come out and $180 if it does. Last time I checked carpet cleaning wasn't a success oriented bonus scheme. People quote on space, hourly rates and yes stains.

And they remove them. Sadly we were fleeced $100 and still have a stain.

Stephanie
Stephanie2 posts
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Can I rate Angel Carpet Cleaning a half star?

I engaged this company, to treat water damage from the recent rain event in Brisbane. They appeared to be professionals from their website, however when their technician turned up, he was wearing head phones the whole time and was difficult to communicate with.
Their website advised that there was no need to lift the carpets to dry and prevent mould and staining. The The deodorant that was used on the carpet was so strong that it took a week for that smell to go away, only to leave a musty smell, obviously indicating there is mould present.
After lodging a complaint I was advised that they do not warrant their advertised “specialist” services after 48 hours.

Very poor job and even worse customer service.

Don't waste your money.

DOM
DOMIllawarra, NSW
  Verified NSW, Wollongong

Absolutely Amazing!!

Highly recommend this company to anyone who wants great service and an amazing job!!!
Marks that other companies were not able to clean were removed with ease. Warwick was professional whilst friendly and his recommendations spot on.
I would never consider using anyone else in the future and have now used this company on several occasions, as have many of my own friends.
Couldn't be happier :)
Tasha N
Tasha N
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Horrible results, not worth the price charged!!

Super disappointed with this service. Told they would come anytime between 7:30am to 12pm, waited the whole day for a quick 30min clean of my four bedroom unit. The carpet looks exactly the same, none of the stains touched. I was quoted a choice of steam cleaning or dry cleaning but never got asked what I wanted when the guy showed up. This service was definitely not worth $200!
Marina
MarinaMelbourne2 posts

Do not recommend

Ordered carpet cleaning 10 days ago from 12-5. At 3.40 received a call from cleaner that they are too busy today and they will come tomorrow afternoon- unreliable service! Do not recommend!!! Waste of time!!
Ruby D.
Ruby D.

Fast and efficient!

Such great service! Two men showed up they were super friendly. They got straight in there and done a great job in record time!. Great price and gave plenty of information about the service. Thank you so much!
Jacob T
Jacob TSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Wayne
WayneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent service and price

Absolutely brilliant service by Peter, provided ETA and met timing. Clean of couches was outstanding and carpet was of exceptional standard. Prices extremely competitive
Would highly recommend. Well done guys
MizzyT
MizzyTSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Do Not Recommend

Absolutely dreadful job. Carpets don't look any different, huge stain still in carpet. Called to complain and their complaints department will "get back to me" I'm still waiting. Steer clear of this company if you want a good job done.
Grace
GraceSydney, NSW

Amazing!

Peter s He did a fantastic job! My house feels brand new and smells amazing. Will recommend to family and friends thank you angel and thank you Peter cheers again
Bill A.
Bill A.Sydney, NSW

Happy carpet cleaning

Peter s was prompted very professional happy with carpet cleaning Did a great job and honest will recommend to family and friends thank you angel carpet cleaning and Peter s cheers
Ange
Ange4 posts

Do Not Use This Company

I write this review in the hope of saving others from wasting their money. This is the worst carpet clean I have ever had and I question if the carpet was even vacuumed let alone washed! [Name Removed] was the cleaners name and he was terrible and when I rang to make a complaint I spoke to [Name Removed] who appeared helpful on the phone and said she would follow up but I never heard anything from her again. Do not waste your money with these frauds!!
K Shergill
K Shergill13 posts

Very Poor Clean

Advertise as no hidden costs, but Cleaner comes and quotes $200 for a 3 bedroom and one living room not more than 30squares total. Also says cant clean this and that and will not come out etc. Then cleans with one huge head machine only open area missing many spots in that too. no creases or behind the door or around the ducts. says it will damage his machine. when I asked to clean again the attitude is ok don't pay but wont go over it. I have a conscious so still paid him $129 but will need to have someone else come and finish the job. Hire at your own discretion. I will never use them again.
Matt M
Matt MPerth, WA

Great work, unparalleled pice

They did one bedroom, two large rugs, one couch, one queen mattress all heavily soiled and rugs with animal urine odour. Amazing, almost like new, very impressed all for $207
Mel
Mel3 posts

Poor customer service

Booked and got quoted for a dry cleaning two weeks in advance and 12hrs before hand they wanted to know if I knew what dry cleaning was and wanted to steam cleaning instead. They operate from Sydney. SO job was canceled 12 hrs beforehand. Take care before you commit.

Marion
Marion2 posts
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

If zero stars was an option, I'd choose that!

Technician came out in the morning, there was no interaction or anything from him. After he finished, he didn't go through anything such as not being able to get the dog hair out or the dirt - just took payment and left. Had to get another company out to do it again and that person was surprised that the carpet had been 'professionally' cleaned already considering how much dirt came out of the carpets when he did it. Don't waste your money and choose a different company that will actually do what you pay them for. You could do a better job hiring a machine from Bunnings and doing it yourself.
Terase C
Terase CSydney, NSW

Excellent job

The end result was well above our expectations. Working in Real Estate, I have seen many carpet cleaning jobs over the years and this was exceptional. The stairwell and hard to reach corners all cleaned brilliantly. The attention to detail and spot cleaning were impressive.
Robert C.
Robert C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use

Firstly I will never use again. Took the day off work because they said they were coming in the morning he showed up at 1pm as I told them when I booked it I had an appointment at 1pm so I had to get a friend to come over. When I booked it I told them I wanted a truck mounted machine as the carpets were dirty and couches were dirty they said no problem. So the guy shows up at 1pm with a machine that I could of hired at Bunnings and the couches look like they haven't even been done. When I mentioned this to the guy he said its because its wet it will be perfect when it dries.
Elke N.
Elke N.2 posts
Thh123
Thh123South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service

Had interactions with 3 different staff members who were all extremely rude to me. Cleaner never showed up to the property but supposedly was my fault because I couldn’t answer the phone. Not sure why he couldn’t even knock on the door and even said he went to an apartment when the property was a townhouse... when I called to make a complaint I was told I didn’t need to. What a joke, need to change their hold music from talking about how customer service is their #1 priority
Jordenn
Jordenn

Vacate clean destroyed carpets

If I could rate 0 I would. Don’t waste your money or time people!!! This was a Vacate clean on cream floor and the guy has wrecked them and turned them black, they weren't black before!!! [Name Removed] the “manager” is probably the worst person for a manager I have ever spoken to in my life saying that there carpet cleaner or machine can’t do that, well they were not black before he cleaned them!! won’t refund or fix they didn’t want to deal with me, and would only do the job prepaid. Scammers.
2 weeks later they asked if they can view the black carpets to asses as I told them I will be taking them to court with the real estate as they are wanting to take a big chunk out of my bond. See you in court!!!!
Sonja
SonjaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Gold Coast

Terrible carpet cleaners and Rude staff

I used this company to clean my mother in laws unit. The unit was empty and carpets were moderately soiled. I left the cleaner to it and went to have a coffee while he cleaned. 20 minutes later he called to say he was finished!! When I returned the carpet was wet and still dirty. I asked him if he had actually cleaned it and he told me it would be better when it was dry. I refused to pay until I could see results and rang the company but got an obnoxious lady who refused to believe the carpets were still dirty. She threatened debt collectors and said I was wasting her time. Two days later I had to pay another company and the carpets were left beautifully clean and fresh. Do not use this company as you will waste your money.
Louise
LouisePerth, WA3 posts
  Verified WA, Perth

Terrible job and disgusting customer service

Vacate carpet clean completed, left dirty and smelly. Job not completed and customer service will not return my call.
Got hold of guy who actually cleaned and he was rude and told me to put a complaint in
Marcia
MarciaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Disappointed

I would like to mention the following:
- No "pre-vacuum" (even though it was promised in the quote).
- Quote indicated "Steam or Dry Clean, your choice". I was not asked.
- I contracted Angel Carpet, but the company that came was: PureDry. Confusing!
- The person used my toilet without asking. Rather rude.

Anna m
Anna m2 posts

Adele F.
Adele F.
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Had to pay someone else to clean it properly

We had carpet and a mattress cleaned and the building manager was not happy with the result. I asked them to fix it which they wouldn’t and I had to pay someone else to go back and do it properly.
Pam Marano
Pam MaranoSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
Dylan Howard Clark
Dylan Howard ClarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

I booked in for my carpets to be done, I waited around all day since they said anywhere between 12pm - 5pm. Guy finally calls me at 4:45pm saying he’s half an hour away. I rescheduled since I had to leave for work, did not even get a reply from the person emailing me that made the bookings.
Very unprofessional will be going elsewhere to get this job done.
Bert
Bert2 posts

Bad service

The guy who cleaned our carpets blew a fuse in our metrebox. When I rang and complained the receptionist, [name removed] was rude and refused to pay for the fuse to be fixed. She actually blamed us, saying it's our fault and she was going to have the guy come out and look at our fuse box and try to fix it. I said he's not a electrican so no thanks! They're not paying our over $200 repair bill and they're not sypthatic or professional. Will not use them again or recommend them. [name removed] said they deal with fair trade all the time...what does that say??!!!
Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Extremely impressed by this business! The technician Ben did a fantastic job and was particularly friendly and pleasant, even my kids commented later, ‘Mum that carpet man was SO nice!’
He found a $50 note that my son had accidentally lost down the back of the couch, I would never have noticed it missing, but he came and gave it to me. It would have been so easy for him to pocket that cash and never be found out, yet he chose to do the honest thing, and I was so impressed by his integrity.

Very prompt and quality service, I’m very impressed.

Joy
JoyIllawarra, NSW
  Verified NSW, Wollongong

Carpets ok but don’t ask them to clean tiles!!!

Angel Carpet Cleaning we’re contracted to clean the carpets and tiles, as they advertise. Carpets were good, but the tiles were left with water marks all over and the grout was not even cleaned. I ended up going to Fair Trading.
The W's
The W's
Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Booked on the 26th of October for job on the 3rd of December, rang a week before to check on booking which I was told was all good. A day before got a phone call to inform me that they don't do my area. Great business NOT.
Joanne
JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

THIS WAS PERFECT

I had Jeff come to my girlfriends place in Point Cook today and he did a terrific job. I would recommend him to anyone he was so nice and helpful. The carpets came out great and smelled beautiful.
whitepointer
whitepointer73 posts

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - the work was garbage

Total waste of money, this company fails to deliver good results. Sub standard poor service. Choose another company. Example look at the pictures - Dark edges was AFTER Angel carpet cleaning, Then i cleaned a little the with mild soapy water and achieved better results. You don't need these people wasting your time and money. Secondly the so called technician was trying to sell me other products.

Simone
Simone
  Verified QLD, Gold Coast

This place is terrible! WE PAID $500 and it was the worst carpet clean I have ever seen

Carpets were worse than before. Terrible job at cleaning stains and left a large border around the walls. The company was very unprofessional when a complaint was made. No urgency as they already had their money!
Bryan B.
Bryan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!!

My lounge and rug (both 2 years old) were desperate for a spring clean after 2 years living with a poodle. I phoned and they sent a technician out the very next day! He was very polite, fast and did an amazing job, my sofa and rug look and smell brand new again! They were cleaned at 11am and were dry by 5pm which was also an added bonus. Thank you Angel Carpet Cleaning, I will be recommending you to family and friends : )
P.s. there seem to be a lot of "Karen" reviews on here, my advise is try them for yourself before taking any notice to them.
Carly M G.
Carly M G.
  Fair Incentive NSW, Wollongong

Extremely happy with carpet

Peter turned up within the allocated time window. He was very professional and gave us amazing recommendations. He was able to explain what and why he made these recommendations. Carpet looks amazing
Carol
CarolSydney, NSW

Fantastic job

Peter and his offsider were professional and friendly. They arrived on time and did a great job on the carpet.
They cleaned our two aging velvet lounge chairs and the result was amazing. I would highly recommend Peter and his mate.