Angelcare AC401

Angelcare AC401 (page 3 of 7)

MPN: 00666594200433

WoL6inew
WoL6inewSTRATHFIELD

Used it from day one

Worth the price for ease of mind. Have never had a problem with it, and can travel right out into my backyard while it continues to function. Battery life also seems great. My son is 8 months old now and I've never had to replace the batteries yet. I've been using this since my son was born and have never looked back!
Easy to use and picks up sounds perfectly
Expensive

Harrys mum
Harrys mumAU

Peace of mind for first time parents

brad
brad

Hey easier fix than turning off is to just go into menu and turn off movement mode. Four button taps (whic you learn to do with eyes closed!). Much easier than remembering to power both unite off and back on again

oscar45
oscar45altona

Good for peace of mind

So glad we bought a baby monitor, have had a few glitches with the handset randomly turning off, esp if its outside and warm. Bubs has also managed to set off the alarm when she's gone into a deep sleep and when she was moving around her bed and on her tummy it went off. So a very good warning for us to go and check on her. We rely so heavily on it and take it when we go anywhere overnight with her.
Reliable for breathing and temperature
handset can randomly turn off when off the base station.

spack
spackVictoria, 3672

Great to ease the worrying mind!

a must have for all parents of babies

With 3 prem children I used this to keep a close eye on my children. I love the temp gauge, and knowing my lil one is safe with an alarm if they stop breathing. As we know children are irreplaceable and our lives. Brilliant brilliant item and a must have
For all parents.
reliable

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Jo.king
Jo.kingSYDNEY

Worth every penny!

clownguts
clowngutsMaroochydore

Couldn't recommend this high enough

As first time parents you naturally panic about every minor detail. So SIDS was a real concern. We bought the AC401 purely for this reason and we haven't looked back. This unit gives you peace of mind and we have never had any false readings as some people say they have. Highly recommend to any new parents
gives you peace of mind, batteries last a long time, love the temperature display as well
bit fiddly to set up the first time

MLGittus
MLGittusMelbourne

The only type of baby monitor I would buy or recommend

The AngelCare AC401 ticked all the boxes for as as new parents that were worried about SIDS. Always giving us a very accuate reading of the temp in bubs room, the senor pads are fantastic and gave us that little extra piece of mind when bubs moved into her own room, and the monitor has a good range on it so we are able to go outside during the day. The only thing is we found it a little tricky to set-up
Sensor Pads, and good range
A little to tricky to set-up

lisajeff20
lisajeff20Australind

Best Baby Monitor and Sensor Pad set on Market

Best Product I have ever bought as a Mother. Provides parents with peace of mind - especially when babies are tummy sleepers like my two are. Never had false readings - only time alarm went off with both children is when i forgot to turn it off before picking up the baby.
Reliable, provides peace of mind for parents and also provides room temperature - which is handy!
A bit expensive (but worth it!)

sankee
sankeecanberra

The best monitor on the market!

Whilst this monitor is a touch tricky to set up, it works like a dream! It works well from great distances (I take it outside far away from the house and it works well), and the night light is a nice touch for the baby bedroom as is the fact that the screen on the parent's unit keeps my room nicely lit. The temperature indicator is great and you can also set it to alarm if the temp is too hot or cold. It is definitely peace of mind for your sleeping baby and you can adjust the volume of the monitor easily (good to have on a low volume when bub is protest crying!).
easy to use, easy to read screen, limited false alarms
would be good with a clock on it

Kaylz
KaylzPerth

Must-Have for new Mummies

This monitor has given me the added peice of mind as a first time mum that my new baby is safe while she is sleeping. I have been able to get more sleep between feeds knowing that all i need to do is wake breifly to hear the parent monitor tick tock away, instead of having to get out of bed and disturb bub every few minutes to check on her. The continueous tick tock can be turned off or left running for added peice of mind and theres no mistaking the alarm when it goes off!
Worth every cent!
Only one set of back up battries supples

NicoleM5
NicoleM5NSW, 2745

Fantastic!

I wouldn't hesitate in buying this monitor again! It gave us the reassurance that the baby was breathing meaning we stopped panicking every 5mins (being new parents) and checking them. I used it for 2 kids until they were 18 months old. Never had a problem using it with fans on like some have reported. The only time the alarm went off was if we forgot to turn it off before taking them out of the cot
Reliable, peace of mind, effective
A bit pricey but worth it

Treens
TreensQueensland, Australia

At ease with my tummy sleeper!

This monitor is amazing! With all the SIDS warnings regarding tummy sleeping I was fretting because I couldn't get my gorgeous bundle to sleep any other way - she's determined just like her mummy and daddy! But with the Angelcare movement sensor pad, I can sleep soundly knowing she is safe on her tummy. I'm sure she is also sleeping better without me checking on her every 5 minutes!!! Fantastic product in a world where us mum's tend to already be sleep deprived!
Security, reliability, worth every penny!

dadscare
dadscare

Mums arnt they only ones whop look after abies you know,stop being so sexiest......

Simone Franssen
Simone FranssenAdelaide SA

Every mum's must-have

ace35
ace35Perth

Great product

I bought this unit second hand and I really like it! It's very reassuring that it picks up baby's breathing! I've had no problems with it so far.
One annoying little thing is how often it is set off and it does get set off just a little too late so very often, it gets set off but I can't hear baby making noises.
Reliable, easy o set up, breathing sensors work grate
Sound activation a little late, expensive

Bob
Bobasked

Is there a second pad that can be connected to the ac027

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the question. Was this for an additional child or for an additional pad under the same mattress?

If you don't mind, email us at: info@valiantbrands.com.au with your best contact number and one of our team will reach out to help find a suitable solution :)

Kindly,

AC team

Gareth
Garethasked

Angelcare movement monitor states " senses movement". Does this movement include breathing? Might sound like a silly question but if you have a new born and they are fast asleep then they won't be moving as in wriggling around. Want to clarify if the " movement" covers breathing in and out?

Kylie
Kylie

It covers movement. If baby is in bassinet their breathing is picked up as movement (as I used it from newborn with all mine in a bassinet and it worked - not sure about cot as the mattress is thicker and baby at newborn is small) however if baby is not breathing but having a seizure of something it won't pick up that the baby needs help as baby is moving. I think there is one company that have a sock that works as a heart rate monitor so alarms will go off if baby isn't breathing. Hope this helped

Hi Gareth.
Thank you for your enquiry.
The Angelcare sensor pad senses all movement in the cot, including your baby's breathing.
Hope this helps.
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service on (03) 9581 8000 if we can assist you further.

Stephen Cafferkey
Stephen Cafferkeyasked

Hi. Can a AC601 monitor work with the AC401? I have tried to link up the AC401 sensor pad with the AC601 monitor, but it doesn't appear to be compatible. Please advise?

Hi Stephen.

All the Angelcare monitors are their own integrated system, therefore can not have other model numbers added to them.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 and I will be able to assist you further with this.

Get an answer from our members and Angelcare representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors