Angelcare AC401

Angelcare AC401 (page 4 of 7)

MPN: 00666594200433

SareBear
SareBearAU

Not good quality

hisui21
hisui21Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic for peace of mind

Michael M
Michael MMELBOURNE

Does the job, but could be better

dbsmum
dbsmumNSW, 2749
  • Selected Review

Absolutely love this monitor!

Fiona54
Fiona54CANBERRA

the Angelcare AC401 is unreal!

Have a perfect night sleep! I previously had the ACS201, it was wonderful, I took great comfort in the alarm would sound if my little guy stopped breathing. However the interference was painful in the older model! In the AC401 model completely eliminates that issue. On the front of the monitor it has an icon indicating that it is registering each breathe!
That the monitor registers sound after 3 secs, so you don't get disturbed by a quick cough.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Terrible

Alesya

I am having the same problem - my parent unit blaks out, and I have been given a new parent unit, which does the same thing. I dont even know how long the parent unit remains off before I notice the fault

Alesya

Guess what - the unit came back from repairs with "no fault found", just to blank out after 3.5 hours again.

sheryldaniels
sheryldaniels

katotia
katotia

Bad

Terrible

mlmac06, did you get your refund? Waste of money. Paying top dollar for a product that doesnt do what its supposed to.
The light
The mats pick up EVERYTHING. Brought this as my daughter had breathing problems in hospital, spend a fortune on it (as you would all know) and it doesnt give me the peace of mind as i thought it would. Worked perfectly while our baby was in our room, in cradle, with aircon, now that i have moved her to her cot with the fan on, it will detect movement even when she's out of her cot.

Not bad

On General, not a bad product. Does what is promises. Static is terrible despite of 8 channels. The problem I have is that parent unit switches off by itself, and I cant even know when it happens. It happened at night last night, and I dont know how long the monitor was not functioning (all charges and connections are correct and on). This is the SECOND parent unit I have got - the previosu one was doing the same thing. Will see how quickly they will fix the problem under warranty.
Temperature readings ar off by about 2-3 degrees.
great functions, movement detection works great
Expensive, needs mpt work on the development

boooma
booomaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great peace of mind for parents

We looked around at monitors and being parents we were bamboozled by so many and so many opinions.
We took the advice of good friends whom had a 3 yr old and 18 month old boys to seriously consider the Angelcare and we are glad we did.
Haven't had static problems as others have , it has multiple channels to select if you have diff devices on the same frequency.
Our newborn sleeps in the cot in his room and we can hear the reassuring 'tic tic' to indicate there is movement ie breathing and moving.
Clear sound ,range is about 100meters from base (through walls etc).Proven product , sensor pads under cot mattress , transportable if you want to take it away.
Slightly more expensive than other brands but worth it !

Jubiegirl
JubiegirlAU

Love this, just bought a second for our new baby!

Ad

Best product we have ever bought

This product is fantastic. The breathing sensors allow us to know that our little one is breathing properly and saves us from wanting to go in every 5-10 minutes to check that he's still okay. The temperature also shows on the parent units and can be set with an alarm if it goes above or below the temperature range you choose. This has been great as there have been a couple of times we've set the air con too hot, or let the room get too cold, and it always lets us know. The audio is great, we have one monitor upstairs in our room for when we're asleep, and one downstairs so we can monitor during day sleeps.
Great product, love the safety of knowing the alarm will sound if there's a problem, temperature display is excellent.

katiemartin
katiemartinTasmania, 7018

Couldn't have lived without it!

Kerrin
KerrinSA, 5333
  • Selected Review

Excellent investment for peace of mind

Bob
Bobasked

Is there a second pad that can be connected to the ac027

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the question. Was this for an additional child or for an additional pad under the same mattress?

If you don't mind, email us at: info@valiantbrands.com.au with your best contact number and one of our team will reach out to help find a suitable solution :)

Kindly,

AC team

Gareth
Garethasked

Angelcare movement monitor states " senses movement". Does this movement include breathing? Might sound like a silly question but if you have a new born and they are fast asleep then they won't be moving as in wriggling around. Want to clarify if the " movement" covers breathing in and out?

Kylie
Kylie

It covers movement. If baby is in bassinet their breathing is picked up as movement (as I used it from newborn with all mine in a bassinet and it worked - not sure about cot as the mattress is thicker and baby at newborn is small) however if baby is not breathing but having a seizure of something it won't pick up that the baby needs help as baby is moving. I think there is one company that have a sock that works as a heart rate monitor so alarms will go off if baby isn't breathing. Hope this helped

Hi Gareth.
Thank you for your enquiry.
The Angelcare sensor pad senses all movement in the cot, including your baby's breathing.
Hope this helps.
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service on (03) 9581 8000 if we can assist you further.

Stephen Cafferkey
Stephen Cafferkeyasked

Hi. Can a AC601 monitor work with the AC401? I have tried to link up the AC401 sensor pad with the AC601 monitor, but it doesn't appear to be compatible. Please advise?

Hi Stephen.

All the Angelcare monitors are their own integrated system, therefore can not have other model numbers added to them.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 and I will be able to assist you further with this.

Get an answer from our members and Angelcare representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors