Angelcare AC401

Angelcare AC401 (page 5 of 7)

MPN: 00666594200433

jolene
joleneAU

Peace of mind

This was fantastic, having a very early bub with poor immature lungs having this product was essential. I was able to sleep a litle easier and after it alarming when bub was having aponeas i swear by it. PLease when setting it up keep in mind of above ceiling aircons. this interferes with motion somehow.
Well worth cost. Light was handy. Accurate
Super sensitive.

Excellent product

BestMummyBear
BestMummyBearTownsville, QLD

One of the best buys for me and my family

This gave (and still gives) complete peace of mind that when my baby is sleeping and I can't physically hear her she is still fine. I can sleep more happily knowing that if something were to happen, an alarm would sound. I love that I can see the temperature in her room and the night light makes it great for night time feeds. Overall I would not be without this one.
The only drawback is that it takes a bit of setting up and it's not as effective with a ceiling fan on. (Still love it despite this though!!)
Complete peace of mind, see the temperature, night light is perfect
Takes a bit of time to set up properly and can't have a fan on or window open for it to work at it's best.

graziacampisi
graziacampisiSouth East Queensland, QLD

This invention is the most ever great things made for your child and parents the safety factor alone and knowing you can keep an ear out from other parts of the house and relax because you can monitor your child without being in the same room great invention very happy ...
the whole aspect of safety for your child

moi
moiAU

Peace of mind for mum and dad!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
cjay
cjaynsw, 2529

best baby product i ever bought!!!!

I bought this monitor for my son who is now 3 and am now using it for my daughter who is 6 months it has sensor pads under the mattress to give you peace of mind when your little one is sleeping it has a temperature monitor as well as the usual sound monitor and when your baby stops breathing it sounds an alarm both in the baby's room and on your hand held parent control no more worrying that they are breathing or not . I have had it now for three years and never had a single problem love love love it : )
clear reception no interference variable volume control
nothing i could find

Mama M
Mama MVictoria

Absolutely invaluable. Cannot live without it!

The Angelcare monitor with sensors is the best investment you could make for the safety of your new bubba.

We were going to buy just a sound monitor but opted for the sensor pads. A-Mazing. Love it! Love it! For a first time mama, the worry of checking on baby every minute of the night left me sleepless and stressed. The Angelcare has given me many a peaceful nights sleep, knowing that the sensor pads will detect and let me know if something is amiss.

Highly recommended,
Reliable, easy to use, provides complete peace of mind, great investment

Cristie
CristieMELBOURNE, Victoria

Peace of Mind

Do not buy

I have this monitor and have had nothing but trouble with it. I have to move it back and forth when I put it on the charger to try and get the charger to pick up that it is on there. Parts of the screen have blacked out multiple times so I could not read the temp and recently it has started making a constant fuzzy noise. I have to turn it right down so I don't hear the constant fuzzy noise in order to sleep, which defeats the purpose of the monitor.
I am buying a new one of a different brand and would NEVER recommend this unreliable monitor to anyone.
When the screen is working i like that it has the temp. But really not much
Unreliable. Kept breaking down

debbstaa
debbstaaAU

Great for peace of mind

Great monitor only issue is had to replace power adapter after a year and a half and having constant charging issues even though i replace the batteries every few months. Not cheap for the rechargeable
Peace of mind when baby is sleeping
Not even 2 years before problems started to occur

MyLittleMonkey
MyLittleMonkey

hi debbstaa
we are having the exact same trouble.one of the units is not charging and it is the one on our bedside..the noise freaks you out when you're asleep.just wondering where you found the adapter??

Krystal86
Krystal86nsw, 2430

Very happy with Angelcare monitor

Very happy with Angelcare baby monitor never had a prob i felt i sleep so much better with it on and when my child was 2 i finally took it of and it took me ages to sleep prob coz i was so worried but it would the best thing i can not rave about this product enough it is excellent
I like that you could turn it on censor sound so it only made a noise when the baby did as i am a light sleeper

bear1985
bear1985AU

Peace of mind

ConsumerCrusader
ConsumerCrusaderSydney

Easy peace of mind.

Really easy to use straight out of the box. No interference. Handy temp gauge. Small parents unit that doesn't look too awful. Nice long cord. Handy very soft nightlight.

Can be quite sensitive and give false warning alarms although the only 2 times the alarm has properly gone off we are pretty certain my sons breathing had stopped as he was in a very deep sleep and floppy when we scooped him up.
No interference. Easy to use. Handy temp gauge and nightlight.
Can be a bit sensitive.

modernmummy
modernmummyAU

Peace of mind - when baby sleeps mummy sleeps!

Love this product as it gives peace of mind that my babies are sound asleep - not crying or stopping breathing - when i would usually be out of earshot.
3 in one. its a thermometer, a sound monitor and a movement monitor. Peace of mind to me is definitely worth the price. also like that you can turn off certain settings when not needed. we continued just using the sound for our son when he was in a bed and the movement sensors were no longer needed.
it has gone off a few times. though unsure if these were false alarms or if they were life saving...

furseyM
furseyMAU

Every parent should own one

I bought this monitor for my second child. Since birth she has had a chronic respiratory disease. This monitor gives me the piece of mind that when she is sleeping I know she is ok.

It is also helpful in that I can hear what is happening as well as see what the temperature is like in her room
Reliable, secure, confidence building

Bob
Bobasked

Is there a second pad that can be connected to the ac027

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the question. Was this for an additional child or for an additional pad under the same mattress?

If you don't mind, email us at: info@valiantbrands.com.au with your best contact number and one of our team will reach out to help find a suitable solution :)

Kindly,

AC team

Gareth
Garethasked

Angelcare movement monitor states " senses movement". Does this movement include breathing? Might sound like a silly question but if you have a new born and they are fast asleep then they won't be moving as in wriggling around. Want to clarify if the " movement" covers breathing in and out?

Kylie
Kylie

It covers movement. If baby is in bassinet their breathing is picked up as movement (as I used it from newborn with all mine in a bassinet and it worked - not sure about cot as the mattress is thicker and baby at newborn is small) however if baby is not breathing but having a seizure of something it won't pick up that the baby needs help as baby is moving. I think there is one company that have a sock that works as a heart rate monitor so alarms will go off if baby isn't breathing. Hope this helped

Hi Gareth.
Thank you for your enquiry.
The Angelcare sensor pad senses all movement in the cot, including your baby's breathing.
Hope this helps.
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service on (03) 9581 8000 if we can assist you further.

Stephen Cafferkey
Stephen Cafferkeyasked

Hi. Can a AC601 monitor work with the AC401? I have tried to link up the AC401 sensor pad with the AC601 monitor, but it doesn't appear to be compatible. Please advise?

Hi Stephen.

All the Angelcare monitors are their own integrated system, therefore can not have other model numbers added to them.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 and I will be able to assist you further with this.

Get an answer from our members and Angelcare representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors