Angelcare AC401

Rona09

Rona09AU

Mostly good

Oricom BabySense7 Breathing Movement Monitor

Looking for Baby Monitors?

Read the reviews for Oricom BabySense7 Breathing Movement Monitor

Ad
Charlie78

Charlie78AU

Peace of mind but lots of static/feedback

I was given this monitor when my baby was born. The movement aspect of the monitor was very reassuring particularly when she was a newborn. The only problem I had with this product is that it is very noisy with static and feedback. I tried every different channel with the same problem. Also, as a first time parent I would have like a video monitor rather than this one.
Reassuring for a first-time parent
Noisy, static & feedback

Harrys mum

Harrys mumAU

Peace of mind for first time parents

brad
brad

Hey easier fix than turning off is to just go into menu and turn off movement mode. Four button taps (whic you learn to do with eyes closed!). Much easier than remembering to power both unite off and back on again

Baby Monitors

Find out how Angelcare AC401 compares to other Baby Monitors

Michael M

Michael MMELBOURNE

Does the job, but could be better

Alesya

Alesya

Not bad

On General, not a bad product. Does what is promises. Static is terrible despite of 8 channels. The problem I have is that parent unit switches off by itself, and I cant even know when it happens. It happened at night last night, and I dont know how long the monitor was not functioning (all charges and connections are correct and on). This is the SECOND parent unit I have got - the previosu one was doing the same thing. Will see how quickly they will fix the problem under warranty.
Temperature readings ar off by about 2-3 degrees.
great functions, movement detection works great
Expensive, needs mpt work on the development

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Bob

Bobasked

Is there a second pad that can be connected to the ac027

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the question. Was this for an additional child or for an additional pad under the same mattress?

If you don't mind, email us at: info@valiantbrands.com.au with your best contact number and one of our team will reach out to help find a suitable solution :)

Kindly,

AC team

Gareth

Garethasked

Angelcare movement monitor states " senses movement". Does this movement include breathing? Might sound like a silly question but if you have a new born and they are fast asleep then they won't be moving as in wriggling around. Want to clarify if the " movement" covers breathing in and out?

Kylie
Kylie

It covers movement. If baby is in bassinet their breathing is picked up as movement (as I used it from newborn with all mine in a bassinet and it worked - not sure about cot as the mattress is thicker and baby at newborn is small) however if baby is not breathing but having a seizure of something it won't pick up that the baby needs help as baby is moving. I think there is one company that have a sock that works as a heart rate monitor so alarms will go off if baby isn't breathing. Hope this helped

Hi Gareth.
Thank you for your enquiry.
The Angelcare sensor pad senses all movement in the cot, including your baby's breathing.
Hope this helps.
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service on (03) 9581 8000 if we can assist you further.

Stephen Cafferkey

Stephen Cafferkeyasked

Hi. Can a AC601 monitor work with the AC401? I have tried to link up the AC401 sensor pad with the AC601 monitor, but it doesn't appear to be compatible. Please advise?

Hi Stephen.

All the Angelcare monitors are their own integrated system, therefore can not have other model numbers added to them.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 and I will be able to assist you further with this.

Get an answer from our members and Angelcare representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors