Angelcare AC401

Angelcare AC401

MPN: 00666594200433

great product!

As a new mum, this product has given me great peace of mind. The instructions were easy to follow, and I like how the sensor pad is adjustable - I also love how sensitive it is to my baby's movement. The range of the monitor is great, I can be anywhere in my house and still know that it works. Overall I am really enjoying using this product, I also like its sleek design.

tweek_vonsheek
tweek_vonsheekAU

Complete Peace of Mind ! .

Cookieandmilo
CookieandmiloMelbourne

My favorite baby purchase

We purchased this second hand and wow it has been our favorite baby product! The sound quality & range is excellent, absolutely love the ability to turn up or down the sensitivity so we don't ear bubs every little groan and grunt. The peace of mind with the movement by sensor is worth every dollar this cost. We have only had one false alarm when we had tucked too many blankets under the mattress and this caused the sensor pad to loose contact. Used with both our bassinet (1x pad) and cot (2x pads). A must have for any new parent.

Love it!

When expecting our first bub my family purchased our Angelcare unit as bubs gift and have not been able to fault it at all. The senor mats give great peace of mind and I love that you can adjust the sensitivity if you have a fan in the room during summer. I test the mats every now and then by leaving something heavy in the cot and walking away and without fail it alerts me to the issue. My daughter is now transitioning to a bed and I will continue to use the unit for her and I am already arranging for a second set for bub #2 later in the year. Have also found the customer service to have been such a wonderful experience. When checking what mattress to purchase for the new bed I received an instant response which was more than helpful!

Laura Niebling
Laura NieblingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent monitor and great piece of mind

My mum bought this for us for our new baby who we knew was going to be extremely little. In the course of my profession I have seen a few SIDS cases so was terrified that being a much smaller baby than my previous 9 pounders that my little bub may suffer from apnea. This was such a wonderful piece of mind. It was so reassuring to have the motion sensor to go off if bub stopped breathing even though he was right beside the bed. It is hard to remember to turn the monitor off when you pick bub up and sometimes the alarm goes off but that is nothing to the piece if mind this monitor provides.
The motion sensor pad, piece of mind, great range for parent monitor.
Remembering to turn the monitor off when you pick bub up and the alarm goes off

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Luckie
LuckieMelbourne

A Must Have!!!

I have a 4 week old and I don't think I would be sleeping as easy as I am without the Angelcare monitor!! It's just peace of mind that your baby is safe and breathing without any issues. Yes it is a little pricey but worth every cent!! I would highly recommend it to any new parent, I have had no issues at all setting it up and I am using it in a bassinet at the moment.
Peace of mind, easy to use, clear sound.
Nothing; the only improvement that could be made is having a two way feature on the parent unit and nursery base.

KC17
KC17Brisbane

Amazing customer service

Mumtobub
MumtobubInverell

Best money ever spent

This machine made me feel so much safer as a first time mum. I was petrified of him stopping breathing and the alarm did go off a couple times in the first few months. After running to him and picking him up, he took a large gasp. I check the monitor regularly to make sure the sensitivity is still ok. My son is nearly 2 and still sleeps on this every night and for all his naps. It's been on every holiday we've ever been on including overseas. It's been the best money I've ever spent in my life and the gentle tick gives me reassurance when I wake in the night. Love this product!!
Absolutely everything!
Nothing!!!

KatieB98
KatieB98NSW

Very Reassuring!

we have used this since bringing bub home a few months ago. i was sceptical about whether it would really pick up movement through the bassinet mattress but it works fine, it has only ever gone off when we take bub out of the bassint and forget to turn the monitor off!
battery life seems good, easy to set up once you read the instructions. monitors temperature too, and you can turn off the movement or sound monitoring if you don't want those features (although i never would!).

WoL6inew
WoL6inewSTRATHFIELD

Used it from day one

Worth the price for ease of mind. Have never had a problem with it, and can travel right out into my backyard while it continues to function. Battery life also seems great. My son is 8 months old now and I've never had to replace the batteries yet. I've been using this since my son was born and have never looked back!
Easy to use and picks up sounds perfectly
Expensive

spack
spackVictoria, 3672

Great to ease the worrying mind!

a must have for all parents of babies

With 3 prem children I used this to keep a close eye on my children. I love the temp gauge, and knowing my lil one is safe with an alarm if they stop breathing. As we know children are irreplaceable and our lives. Brilliant brilliant item and a must have
For all parents.
reliable

Jo.king
Jo.kingSYDNEY

Worth every penny!

clownguts
clowngutsMaroochydore

Couldn't recommend this high enough

As first time parents you naturally panic about every minor detail. So SIDS was a real concern. We bought the AC401 purely for this reason and we haven't looked back. This unit gives you peace of mind and we have never had any false readings as some people say they have. Highly recommend to any new parents
gives you peace of mind, batteries last a long time, love the temperature display as well
bit fiddly to set up the first time

MLGittus
MLGittusMelbourne

The only type of baby monitor I would buy or recommend

The AngelCare AC401 ticked all the boxes for as as new parents that were worried about SIDS. Always giving us a very accuate reading of the temp in bubs room, the senor pads are fantastic and gave us that little extra piece of mind when bubs moved into her own room, and the monitor has a good range on it so we are able to go outside during the day. The only thing is we found it a little tricky to set-up
Sensor Pads, and good range
A little to tricky to set-up

Bob
Bobasked

Is there a second pad that can be connected to the ac027

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the question. Was this for an additional child or for an additional pad under the same mattress?

If you don't mind, email us at: info@valiantbrands.com.au with your best contact number and one of our team will reach out to help find a suitable solution :)

Kindly,

AC team

Gareth
Garethasked

Angelcare movement monitor states " senses movement". Does this movement include breathing? Might sound like a silly question but if you have a new born and they are fast asleep then they won't be moving as in wriggling around. Want to clarify if the " movement" covers breathing in and out?

Kylie
Kylie

It covers movement. If baby is in bassinet their breathing is picked up as movement (as I used it from newborn with all mine in a bassinet and it worked - not sure about cot as the mattress is thicker and baby at newborn is small) however if baby is not breathing but having a seizure of something it won't pick up that the baby needs help as baby is moving. I think there is one company that have a sock that works as a heart rate monitor so alarms will go off if baby isn't breathing. Hope this helped

Hi Gareth.
Thank you for your enquiry.
The Angelcare sensor pad senses all movement in the cot, including your baby's breathing.
Hope this helps.
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service on (03) 9581 8000 if we can assist you further.

Stephen Cafferkey
Stephen Cafferkeyasked

Hi. Can a AC601 monitor work with the AC401? I have tried to link up the AC401 sensor pad with the AC601 monitor, but it doesn't appear to be compatible. Please advise?

Hi Stephen.

All the Angelcare monitors are their own integrated system, therefore can not have other model numbers added to them.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 and I will be able to assist you further with this.

Get an answer from our members and Angelcare representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors