Angelcare AC420

Angelcare AC420 (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Angelcare

kerrieberry
kerrieberryAU

This has been an excellent baby monitor for the reasonable price. I have not had any problems with interference, the sound only activates when there is a definate noise in baby's room. It is also very handy to have temperature readings for the room. The battery lasts throughout the day and we put it back on the charger overnight.
Reasonable price, reliable

mcv75
mcv75

Having originally bought a cheaper unit that we found only made noise that was not important (static and white noise) and did not pick up baby noise, we bought one of these from Babies Galore(best baby shop) on a "take it home and try it, bring it back if you don't like it" basis. Having tried it, I can understand their confidence. It works - no noise other than baby. Lots of other features.
Quiet and clear - no backgound noise, white noise or static. Mains power to both baby and parent units. Battery backup in case of blackout. Temperature display. Microphone sensitivity adjustment. Mut button.

Other Baby Monitors

honestguest
honestguest

kim12416
kim12416

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

I have tried numerous types of baby monitors and this is by far the best. I got it from Baby Bunting for $129 and it is soooo much better than any other unit that I have had. It is also great value for money. Dont muck around with anything else. This is the one to buy.
NO STATIC NOISE!! Sensitivity control means that it is 100% silent when baby is not making noise. Night light is bright enough to use. Room temp function is handy. Range is really good.

juliannep
juliannep

A great monitor, I would recommend buying this to anyone. We almost purchased a different monitor but changed our minds when we saw this one.
This is a great monitor. You can change the sensitivity of the monitor so that it only comes on when your baby makes a noise. This is great for parents with babies who make lots of noises when they sleep, but aren't crying. The night light is also great as its a white light so your baby wont be disturbed while he or she is sleeping, but you can get around the room to feed or change them.
I would have liked the option to purchase an extra handset so that you can leave one in the bedroom constantly and carry one with you during the day.

I have not tried any other monitors but would highly recommend this one to anyone. It was reasonably priced and comes with many features but overall it gives me peace of mind to know that i will hear my baby when needed.
The best feature is that this monitor does not react to every little sound a new baby makes - which allows you to sleep but still ensures you awake when your baby needs you. I love the temperature display and you can also adjust the sensitivity of the monitor which is great!

Other Baby Monitors

fionainparis
fionainparis

Pete
Peteasked

It beeps intermittently. Any ideas?

Angelcare
Valiant B.Angelcare

Hi Pete, thanks for getting in touch :) Please contact the customer service team, they will help you troubleshoot this over the phone. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000 :)

NL Dad
NL Dadasked

Do you think the problem might be that you're a software developer and you're trying to approach the problem with logic?

Think about it... most parents needing baby monitors are new parents and deprived of sleep, and the last thing they will be is logical. (Well, the last thing they will actually be is 'intimate with each other because of lack of sleep' - the second-last thing they will be is logical.)

Perhaps the design of this baby monitor is so ingenious that they made the controls so utterly illogical that their target market (sleepless first time parents) find it simple and easy to use.

Just my illogical thoughts...

Capitol B
Capitol B

Get an answer from our members and Angelcare representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors