Angelcare AC327 Movement Monitor with Video

Angelcare AC327 Movement Monitor with Video

MPN: AC327
See the Best Baby Monitors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Angelcare

3.3

Good product

Happy with the product, but it took some getting use to with the monitor screen. The camera stand is useless we bought a tripod stand from Kmart and that helped position the camera to a better angle. we use the sensor mats religiously and it has gone off a fair few times if my son has wiggled down the cot, the alarm is rather terrifying. I also found if there is a fan on in the room the sensor mats take that as movement and won’t alarm. I realised when I took my son out of the cot and the mats didn’t alarm. Once you get to know the product it’s pretty good.

Angelcare
    Valiant B.Angelcare

Azza
    Azzaasked

Are you able to also view the baby using your smart phone remotely.

Would be handy when I am not around the house and wish to view bub at home with mum.

Imprezive!
    Imprezive!

No they do not have this feature

Nick
    Nick

Unfortunately u can’t. But would be a great idea.

Angelcare
    Valiant B.Angelcare

Hi Azza,

Thank you for your question and to those who helped answer.

As mentioned, this feature is not available. Angelcare have decided not to go down the path of wifi monitors due to security concerns of the monitors being hacked and accessed remotely. As wifi monitor security improves, this is decision will be reviewed.

Kindly,

Angelcare team

Get an answer from our members and Angelcare representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors