Angelcare AC510

Angelcare AC510

See the Best Baby Monitors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Angelcare

• Video Quality
TMB1990
TMB1990Western Australia

Good Product - Reception isnt great

Purchased in November 2017 for $749.00.

Lauren
LaurenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A bit disappointed

Purchased in June 2018.

Hi Lauren.
I apologize for the time it has taken for us to reach out to you.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 and I will be able to assist you further.

Other Baby Monitors

Ash D
Ash DBrisbane

Not that great considering the price

I bought this product thinking it was going to be a great monitor considering the price and the one I had for my previous child which was a fairly cheap one works better even 4 years later. I found that for the price it doesn’t do anything more special than a cheaper video monitor, battery doesn’t last long, I can’t take the monitor near the camera or it makes an annoying noise and the worse problem is the temperature is always out by like 3 degrees! I had 2 other room thermometer which read the Same or out by 1 and is usually what my daughter monitor reads as well so I trust it’s temp. Also found the monitor to be a poor quality. Overall disappointed.

Valiant B.Angelcare

Hi Ash D, I am so sorry that this has been your experience. If you would like to call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000, they will assist you in any way then can.