Kelly

KellyNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing quality! - Cat Hammock

I ordered a large hammock for my outdoor cat enclosure and its perfect!! My 3 cats absolutely love spending their time sleeping on it! The quality of the hammock is amazing, usually Im a bit iffy when it comes to purchasing things online, especially off eBay regarding quality but the hammocks quality is amazing! Especially for the value for money price I paid! Shipping was extremely quick and the company was overall really professional and friendly (: I will be buying more from them in the future!

cat door

good service, good product and installation went without problems. Cat found magnetic catch too strong so had to remove it. Applied over the phone to order and received excellent advise for any questions I had. Was also able to pay via bank transfer. I would definitely recommend this product and installation service

Store LocationSunshine Coast Qld

Review collected in partnership with Animalistic

I love it so do my dogs.....

This is a fantastic product. Was hesitant due to sizing but the extension is great and fits well. Now I've taught the dogs to go in and out the door its amazing. The service is great as well. Would highly recommend

Chris Jones

Chris JonesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent product. Nonmore letting the dogs in and out!

Good construction and a quality finish. We particularly like the magnetic strip that keeps the bottom of the flap closed when not in use. It would be great if the adjustable height securing screws were slightly set in from the outside edge - allowing a more secure fit against the sliding door frame.

Kirstyn M.

Kirstyn M.South East Queensland, QLD

Makes life so much easier. The dogs can take care of business without disturbing me.

Super easy to set up and now the dogs have worked out the rules. Go out your one door. No more scratching on the glass and the screen to come in or out. Fabulous

Does its job

Fast delivery and quite simple and easy to install. No instructions for a metal arm part in the box. Good size door for cats. It looks strong and neat thx

Dianne

DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wished I had brought one for my old home

Very happy with this dog door .It arrived early easy to fit I'm happy and so are the dogs. If you are looking to solve a dog door problem this is it.

Review collected in partnership with Animalistic

fit great for what I wanted

I have a large dog door is great for him to go inside and outside by himself no more having to get up to open screen door great fitment neat and tidy

emerg93a

emerg93aGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than I expected

The pooch door arrived much quicker than I thought and found it to be of good quality.and easy to install. So yes I am happy with it and so is my pooch

Sue

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cat Cabana. Emergency housing

I needed a speedy solution to safely house my cat whilst visiting my daughter. I rang and ordered the Cat Cabana. It arrived by courier in South Australia 5 days later, with parcel tracking all the way. Solved an emergency situation perfectly. Very happy with the product and the service. Thank you

CornishQueen

CornishQueen

no help when product doesn't perform

Aluminium pet door flap doesn stay in place correctly, even when professionally installed. Unless you pay far more to use their people, they wash their hands. They adopt a patronising tone and take back so-called good-will gestures. Never again ...

B.T.MelbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Service - but got full refund

Revising my feedback after resolution of the escalated matter. I dealt with [name removed], who was great and provided a full refund (which I did not expect).
Terrible customer service.

I ordered the product at the start of Sep'19 and it took over a month to arrive (arriving in Oct'19). No communications to advise that there was a delay, required me to constantly follow up. The delay in receiving the product was an inconvenience.

Also note that they use 3 different names - Animalistic, Temporary Pet Doors and La Luna - avoid all of these.

Hi David,

I PM'd you my order no. To add to the above, I also made a request for a refund through your online portal. I received no response to date, and would be surprised if I did get one given the disappointing service so far.

Do Not Trust What what your being told.

Product is OK. Service, communication, terrible. I would not trust what you are being told. Took payment straight away, 3 weeks later still no delivery and no communication. Still waiting on refund 18 days later. Extremely poor customer relations, wouldn't recommend to friends.

TK1

TK1Palm Beach

Beware of this Company!!

Representative A.Animalistic

Terrible customer service, no respect

Terrible experience. Cancelled my order due to having to euthanise my pet. Animalistic Pet Products however refuses to actually process the refund despite claiming it was underway. A terrible experience and deliberately making this painful time much harder for me and my family. I have contacted numerous times and yet still no action.

Would never recommend.

PJ S

PJ SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flap not weatherproof. Has shortcomings but can make do.

Jennifer R.

Jennifer R.Southwest, VIC

Inferior non-standard product and less than professional installers

Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott

Disappointing service but the door itself is ok.

Kevin Waddell

Kevin WaddellSouth East Queensland, QLD

GO elsewhere, this company are lacking in so many areas

Customer Service is zero, [Name Removed] is very rude and didn't know what he was talking about, emails requesting support got ignored, phoned messages ignored.! Fitting kit low grade that isn't good for anything despite my wife sending them photos of our door, 2 emails requesting support got ignored, phoned messages ignored and then when [Name Removed] called he was nothing but rude and offered zero support. GO elsewhere and buy a product worth buying!

Dex G.

Dex G.Sydney, NSW

It's not for everyone

I really tried to like it. But after purchasing extensions and accessories to make sure I do it the proper way, we still end up with cold air in winter - the door might as well be open. I had spent too much time DIYing it and I'm no professional but I thought this is meant to be a DIY project.

It took me quite some time of having, enhancing it, buying accessories to make sure it does what it does before deciding to pull the plug. So, that would have taken more than 7 days - warranty period.

My only hope now is to be able to at least sell this at a discount price since I have invested too much on it already. It seemed to have worked well for others but not for me.

Sandra Gasked

I was given a cat cabana penthouse and I can't work out how you would attach the extension cube. Can anyone help me please?

Representative A.Animalistic

Hi Sandra, You build the add on cube separately then use the supplied zip ties to attach the 2 frames together. You can then cut the net top allow the cat access to that part. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Admin

Sandra G

Oh ok cool. Didn't realise you had to cut the net. That's the part that confused me, how they would access the top part. Thanks heaps for your reply. We love the enclosure it was so easy to put together (even though after watching the video I did it backwards).

Lyn B.asked

Received Cat Cabana. Having difficulty assembling it as the net seems too small.

Meaghan C
Meaghan C

Hi Lyn, I found it a 3 person job getting the net on as it’s quite a tight fit.

Lyn B.

Thanks Meaghan - so it’s not as easy as the video shows ! Will tell my frustrated hubby he was worried about bending the poles . Thanks

Hi Meaghan,
How long ago did you purchase your enclosure. We have just released a new updated version that has an adjustable net, which makes it much easier. See this assembly video, No outtakes, full assembly from start to finish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYG8DNKbYUc&t=6s
Any questions please let us know.

Regards

Animalistic Team.

Kerry R

Kerry Rasked

Hi,
We are installing a new security screen and want to incorporate a pet door. Would your product fit a swinging security door, allowing sufficient space for both the security door and solid door to close at the same time when necessary? Also, what is your turn-around time for orders at the moment? We have a deadline in early December.

Representative A.Animalistic

Hi Kerry, Yes we have an Aluminium Pet Door that is designed for screen doors. We also sell Petway pet doors which are also a good fit for screen doors. See the links below for your options. If you would like us to install it for you please let us know by calling us on 1300 761 369 and we can get you booked in.

Kind Regards

Admin

Get an answer from our members and Animalistic representatives