Animalistic Online store

Animalistic Online store

Best product and BEST customer service!!

I do charity work and save animals. The Cat Cabana is exactly what I needed for stray cats looking for a home while they have their meet and greet!
It is tough, easy to assemble and is very portable.
The cats love the hammock and platform. It is so cute to see them hanging about and enjoying it.
Awesome product and the customer service was second to none. 100% recommended!!!

Cappy

CappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a difference

We recently welcomed a new puppy to keep our 7 year old dog company and couldn't believe it when our big dog reverted back to some very puppy like behaviour - like having accidents overnight again! We brought the La Luna Dog Door and no more accidents! This was not only great for us but also for our puppy and impending bad habits!!!! The dog door works so well, you cannot hear the flap during the night and it is so easy to install and move if necessary and the structure fits in with our existing sliding door really well. I have already recommended La Luna dog doors to others.

LINDSAY

LINDSAYAmaroo 2914, ACT

Fantastic!

We had the dog door installed last Thursday by a La Luna installer, who did a great job, and it has transformed the lives of our two dogs and ourselves! No more getting up and down to let Oskar and Lewi in and out. They worked it out pretty quickly (with a few treats to initially entice Oskar through!). They now have the freedom of movement and are making the most of it, and I know that when we are out they have the option of being in or out of the house. Perfect! The unit sits in the wall perfectly and doesn't look out of place at all.
Thanks to Ann at La Luna for her support and great advice in getting the right size door for our boys and for how easy the whole process was. I would recommend La Luna dog doors to any pet owner.

It works!

Doggie door works well and almost immediately reduced accidents in the house. Like how structure blends in with rest of the doors and wall. Also like how easily it can be dismantled when I no longer have a dog.

Andrea

AndreaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

Hubby installed and had a few problem's due to our tracks being different.
We purchased the screen door security attachment this is where we had the problems, due to him being handy he sorted it.
So maybe pay for installation if not sure.
MAGGIE MAY our Cavoodle pup figured it out in minute's .
Fast&Excellent delivery as well placed at our back door due to not being home.

Getskills

GetskillsIllawarra, NSW

Great product, easy to fit.

We’re so glad we found this product, much easier then sawing into doors or drilling through walls. Installed it in no time and our dog was happily in and out by the end of the day. A well thought out, well designed and solidly built product. Very pleased.

Danielle

DanielleHunter Region, NSW

Useless for my door

The bar lock was useless for my glass sliding door, despite having the customer service team tell me it would work nicely with my door settings- I had even sent photos of the door lock etc.
The security pack was also useless as it w9ouldnt fit my door, again, despite myself sending photos to have the response that this system would fit and work...

Not happy I spent over $50 including postage for both items to have them useless to me. I am not willing to pay out more money to have them sent back.

Review collected in partnership with Animalistic

My cat is happy at last.

Our house burnt down recently and we’re living in a rental and this sliding door insert with pet door has been a Godsend. Thankyou so much for this wonderful product.

Stumblegum

StumblegumSouthern and Hills, SA

Portable cat enclosure

Moved house with an older cat. Didn't want him to get lost. Wanted to give him a walk on the grass, in the sunshine. Purrfect! Thankyou for a good product, as advertised, and quick delivery.

Find out how Animalistic Online store compares to other Online Shops

Quick delivery, Great quality and easy professional installation

Purchased a sliding pet door with security pack, screen door adapter and the option of getting it professionally installed by a subcontractor organised by animalistic and can not fault the entire process. The door is well built and with the security pack and screen door adapter we have the best of the best with aircon inside but the dog still able to go in and out as he pleases. Thank you.

Linda J

Linda JSouth Australia

Terrible service/product/installer. can’t open sliding door after installation. Reported to Consumer & Business Affairs

Take money first. Install dog door before checking sliding door will open. Dog door hits sliding door frame. Can’t put slide lock in and open sliding door. Take no responsibility. Their solution was angle grind the back of dog door and reverse it! Um no. I refused so it’s my fault because I wasn’t prepaid to ruin the dog door for their fix solution. They should have checkin Ed before cutting hole in my door!

Review collected in partnership with Animalistic

Great, pup loves it too!!

Quick delivery, great product. Even installer thought it was great and will start recommending this puppy door. Looks great on my security door too. Win win for all. Thank you

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Replacement dog door flap

I recently made this online purchase for my daughters doggy door as the old one had broken and she replaced it herself with no issues. Would definitely recommend this product.

Great customer service!

We needed a new flap for our old doggy door patio door insert. It was an older model so we were worried we might be out of luck. A quick reply to my email and we ordered the right replacement part and it arrived really quickly. Highly recommend them!

Great! Works perfectly

Item is Just as described and pictured. Great item and works perfectly. Very happy with the purchase. Height can be adjusted to size to fit doors, very strong and sturdy.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 out of 10 a great quality cat enclosure.

The cat cabana is just the the answer for my cat. I pop her in at night along with her bed and food. I've placed the cabana on my patio and she is comfortable and safe and most importantly cool ... before the cabana I would lock her in the garage at night as she is way to disruptive in the house, however the garage in a QLD summer is not appropriate as the heat can be diabolical. Installing the Cabana was easy and I love the fact that its portable if needs be.

Vanessa

VanessaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing quality and durability!

We purchased the bar lock for our sliding door as we are renting and needed something we could remove. We are so impressed with our purchase, the bar lock is so strong and sturdy we feel completely safe using this to lock our back door. Will definitely purchase again!

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Its an awesome product

My cats love it .
I would definitely recommend
My cabana is under cover & it backs onto a beautiful garden
I plan to keep my cats happy & healthy this is the product you need

Kelly

KellyNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing quality! - Cat Hammock

I ordered a large hammock for my outdoor cat enclosure and its perfect!! My 3 cats absolutely love spending their time sleeping on it! The quality of the hammock is amazing, usually Im a bit iffy when it comes to purchasing things online, especially off eBay regarding quality but the hammocks quality is amazing! Especially for the value for money price I paid! Shipping was extremely quick and the company was overall really professional and friendly (: I will be buying more from them in the future!

Review collected in partnership with Animalistic

I love it so do my dogs.....

This is a fantastic product. Was hesitant due to sizing but the extension is great and fits well. Now I've taught the dogs to go in and out the door its amazing. The service is great as well. Would highly recommend