Easy to install and sync to devices
Long lasting battery
Great video and audio quality
Quick video download
Live viewing sometimes lags
Literally saved our house from break ins on multiple occasions.
Bought this product in February 2020. Easy to install and sync to our phones, tablets and watches. 10 days after installing went on a holiday. The first night away from the house at 2am received notification on our devices stating “someone spotted in backyard” “backyard alarms activated” immediately logged onto our cameras to find some little #### running away from the audible alarm. Able to download the video of the offender, called the police straight away gave a description and police arrived in less than 5 minutes I sent the footage to the police and they were able to identify the offender from the good quality screenshots and video. Saved our house and vehicle form getting damaged/stolen. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $999.00.
Pretty good system!
Bought a 4-cam system (Model: T8807CD3) just before the Christmas holiday to monitor the home, and pretty pleased with my purchase. The highlights are:
1. videos are stored locally and there is no need to purchase cloud storage
2. cameras do have very long battery life. For the drive way, it lasted about 6 months, and for the side walkway, it would last a year.
3. setup was simple for the devices as well as the software
4. it is relatively reliable, but there are still false positives in motion detection
5. software is constantly being updated
Purchased in December 2019 at Eufylife for $999.00.
Purchased this product. Installed this product. Product does everything stated very happy with purchase. I did install 4 cameras in 4 corners of the house and must say surprisingly range is 4/5 bars. My ring door bell has really bad range and thats with and extender. Image side of things far better than Ring product or the Arlo 2 cameras.
Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys.
Find out how Anker Eufy Wire-Free Security Kit compares to other Wireless Surveillance Systems
Know better, choose better.
Questions & Answers
what distance will the system work
It's pretty bad eh , eufy maybe a bit better as well as no phone support in Australia or live chat as chat is based in us or uk, if you do get emails if lucky.. they are 24hrs apart, not really helpful in most situations,they should advertise this on book in Australia for Australiian market as it comes across as dishonest eg: false advertising hope this helps
We added 2 more cameras to our initial setup of 4 cameras.(Eufy 2Pro - 2K) I am the primary user. We use iPhones to receive alerts. All 6 cameras appear on my phone. How do I add the 2 additional cameras to his phone?
Is your phone the only way to see and hear the security alerts? What happens if you turn off your phone at night what the alerts would be most appropriate?
Yes I believe so. I never had the chance to see. I couldn't get the app to start up. I returned the system.
Get an answer from our members
- The Anker Eufy Wire-Free Security Kit boasts easy installation with no need for wires, power cables, wall outlets, or the need to drill holes, so you can start using it straight out the box.
- The surveillance system has free local storage, meaning you don’t have to pay any monthly fees to access your video data.
- 365 day battery life means you won’t spend your days recharging the kit.
- 1080p high definition video makes it easy to see exactly who is in and around your home.
- It’s waterproof (with an IP67 weatherproof rating), making it versatile for both indoor and outdoor use - effective rain, hail or shine.
- Facial recognition, the ability to register your friends and family as trusted faces, and a 3-step scanning and filtering process reduces the occurrence of false alarms, so you’re not burdened with any unnecessary worry.
- The camera has a 140 degree panoramic wide-angle lens, making it the all-seeing eye needed for ultimate home security.
- The Anker Eufy Wire-Free Security Kit has clear night vision, protecting you when you’re at your most vulnerable.
- It has bank-grade encryption - your data is securely encrypted so only you can access your video footage.
- The security kit has smart integration, providing support for Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, so you can know what’s going on wherever you are in your house.
- The surveillance system costs $799 for a 2-camera set.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that the Anker Eufy Wire-Free Security Kit was easy to install and sync to their personal devices.
- They found that it was quick and easy to download video footage from their cameras.
- Reviewers said that the security kit had a great battery life.
- The connectivity of the surveillance system was reliable, according to reviews.
- Some reviewers said that there was a bit of a lag when viewing live video.
- GTIN12: 848061005769, 848061021714, 848061021721 and 848061054156
Other Wireless Surveillance Systems
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.