Easy to install and sync to devices
Long lasting battery
Great video and audio quality
Quick video download
Live viewing sometimes lags
Great product amazing
Great security system! Works amazingly. Very clear. Their product support is top notch. The APP is easy to use and set up and gives me great surveillance for my place. I honestly can't recommend them enough.
Purchased in January 2021 for $400.00.
yes they very good
my partner and I just changed to a new internet and phone provider and now ring cameras don't work at all , but the Eufy one works perfectly with our new provider , plus supoport service is tottaly crap for Australian people it is none existent in Australia
Purchased in January 2017 for $398.00.
The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review
one of the best security cam
one of the best in the market for this range of the price ,good image quality battery life is very good ,I have it for more than a year and so far no problem
Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $500.00.
The Perfect Home Security Solution - Faultless
I have the 2c system. Setting this up was a breeze, the 2 mounting options are very easy to use and the quality is great. The clarity of the audio is crystal clear both ways, compatibility with a number of devices in the house with a great picture as well as a high level of reliability in the connectivity & the 365 day battery life are all amazing. Internal storage means no expensive cloud storage options (and no subsequent hidden fees) which means for my application at home, it is the perfect solution. Highly recommend!
Purchased in July 2020 for $649.00.
Great product, quality footage day and night, with long lasting batteries. We love being able to check on our home whilst away via our mobile phones. Highly recommend if you have a good internet connection.
Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,100.00.
Excellent security system
Purchased in December 2019.Have 4 cameras set up on a rural property with the one furtherest away being 20 metres from the base....all connect seamlessly through WiFi. Excellent battery life considering a couple of the cameras record movement up to 25 times per day and are still full 2.5 months later. Excellent picture recording quality with both day and night vision. If installed as per instructions these cameras are bullet proof. Would recommend these cameras to every one .Great product
Purchased in December 2019 for $1,030.00.
Very good security camera system
Very good security camera system. I have had the 4 camera system for about 4 months now and it works really well. The GOOD: brilliant video quality; extremely good battery life (I live on a main road and the front cameras have only used 30% battery in 4 months - on a busy street!) easy to use and lots of adjustments for each camera, easy to download recording to my iPhone and it sends alerts to my phone with in seconds, works over Wi-Fi with on-board micro sim storage so no monthly cloud fees. Overall it does a great job of monitoring my p...roperty, the tech is current and their customer service it EXCELLENT..! The NO-So GOOD: there is not much I don't like about this system except for the cameras sometimes don't record all motion depending on the temperature of the day I guess but that is only sometimes and the system asks for the memory card to be reinserted randomly when it hasn't been touched. Overall; this system is brilliant, easy to set up and use and coming from a fixed camera set up, I have never looked back I love it; highly recommend this product!!
Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,249.00.
Easiest Setup - and works as described
The camera system is very easy to setup and I had it all going in less than 30 mins minus the charging of units. Above this is config as it can take some time to get the camera positions, settings and notifications right but the app has great tools to aid in this.
The product overall feels very 'appleish' meaning it is all well thought out and seamless. Very happy with unit, the 365 battery life is something no one who reviews can yet comment on but based on how they estimate this it makes sense, being that if you have 30 or less notifications...
Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $999.00.
Eufy camera =AMAZING!
I am very happy with these cameras
Coming from a security background I am well aware of all the major brands
The facial recognition is second to not the AI will Automatically Zoom in on a persons face leaving you easy information to give to the police
This is a true wireless system if you plug in a cheap $59 failsafe backup power system to run your internet if a power out and the recent updates x2 which you will have to install have made this product even more capable and much faster detection
No more false alerts and you can mount eufy nearly or virtually anywhere!
Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $799.00.
Questions & Answers
what distance will the system work
It's pretty bad eh , eufy maybe a bit better as well as no phone support in Australia or live chat as chat is based in us or uk, if you do get emails if lucky.. they are 24hrs apart, not really helpful in most situations,they should advertise this on book in Australia for Australiian market as it comes across as dishonest eg: false advertising hope this helps
We added 2 more cameras to our initial setup of 4 cameras.(Eufy 2Pro - 2K) I am the primary user. We use iPhones to receive alerts. All 6 cameras appear on my phone. How do I add the 2 additional cameras to his phone?
Is your phone the only way to see and hear the security alerts? What happens if you turn off your phone at night what the alerts would be most appropriate?
Yes I believe so. I never had the chance to see. I couldn't get the app to start up. I returned the system.
Get an answer from our members
- The Anker Eufy Wire-Free Security Kit boasts easy installation with no need for wires, power cables, wall outlets, or the need to drill holes, so you can start using it straight out the box.
- The surveillance system has free local storage, meaning you don’t have to pay any monthly fees to access your video data.
- 365 day battery life means you won’t spend your days recharging the kit.
- 1080p high definition video makes it easy to see exactly who is in and around your home.
- It’s waterproof (with an IP67 weatherproof rating), making it versatile for both indoor and outdoor use - effective rain, hail or shine.
- Facial recognition, the ability to register your friends and family as trusted faces, and a 3-step scanning and filtering process reduces the occurrence of false alarms, so you’re not burdened with any unnecessary worry.
- The camera has a 140 degree panoramic wide-angle lens, making it the all-seeing eye needed for ultimate home security.
- The Anker Eufy Wire-Free Security Kit has clear night vision, protecting you when you’re at your most vulnerable.
- It has bank-grade encryption - your data is securely encrypted so only you can access your video footage.
- The security kit has smart integration, providing support for Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, so you can know what’s going on wherever you are in your house.
- The surveillance system costs $799 for a 2-camera set.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that the Anker Eufy Wire-Free Security Kit was easy to install and sync to their personal devices.
- They found that it was quick and easy to download video footage from their cameras.
- Reviewers said that the security kit had a great battery life.
- The connectivity of the surveillance system was reliable, according to reviews.
- Some reviewers said that there was a bit of a lag when viewing live video.
- GTIN12: 848061005769, 848061021714, 848061021721 and 848061054156
Other Wireless Surveillance Systems
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.