MPN:P_43100491

67% · 21 · 33%

Hair Length Medium and Long
Hair Style Wavy and Curly
Hair Care
Brand Manager for Anko? Claim your listing.

Consumer
ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Easy and efficient on the go

I can use this in the car on the way to work (passenger). I have quite long hair and it manages to makes its way around. However. This is my 5th use and the beeper to tell me time is up has stopped, so now I have to count so not to burn my hair.

Do take smallish sections, comb your hair, and aim to pass it through the opening to avoid the tangles others find.
This makes it so easy for my hair to look great. Show details

Hair Care
Lorelle
LorelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

Poor quality

Purchased this from K-Mart for $49. Followed as per instructions and achieved 2 curls that I was very happy with. Then after that, every curl I tried, the curler would not release my hair. I had to pull my hair out of the barrel. Recharged it and tried again, but apart from the 2 successful curls initially, my hair caught in the barrel every time.
Took it back and received a refund. However apparently if I'd admitted that I'd used the curler, the lady would not have refunded me, because the item was used - interesting. So beware what you say if you want your money back. Show details
Daisy B.
Daisy B.Sydney, NSW

Anti Auto Curler

Fantastic curl tool! Extremely easy to use hair hasn’t been caught once. It has multiple heat settings and can change the direction of curls. My one critique is that the battery doesn’t last long and you can’t use while on charge. Other than that it’s an amazing product and I highly recommend!