Kmart Anko True Wireless Earphones

Kmart Anko True Wireless Earphones

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alyssa B.

Alyssa B.

This product is OK but I am forced to charge it every 2 hours and the listening time is like 1 hour

The headphones always fall out of my ears when I run or go to the gym. The listening time for music is 1 hour and the volume doesnt go up high enough.

TRACY KUFNER

TRACY KUFNERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value for money

They easily paired to both my S9plus and iPad, the sound quality is what you would expect from a cheaper brand, they fit my ears really well and did not move during exercise. Overall I am happy with this purchase.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $35.00.

Alan B

Alan BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your money

I purchased these thinking they would be better that the traditional wired headphones. The batteries don't even last an hour after fully charged. I cant find my receipt so now they are going in the bin. Don't waste your money buying this junk!

Purchased in August 2019 for $35.00.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome headphones for the price

I bought these to replace my Boise that hurt my ears after a period of time. Anko headsets does not and are much more comfortable than the expensive brands. Value for money and easy Bluetooth connection.

Purchased in June 2019 for $30.00.

Maddi

MaddiSouth West, WA

These knockoff AirPods aren’t worth even half what they’re going for.

I have used these earphones a maximum of twice, listening to music and audio from videos on my iPhone, and already, one isn’t working. The sound is terrible, they are prone to falling out of your ears as they are unnecessarily large, and the quality is feels very cheap. Definitely not worth $35.

Erica Bea

Erica BeaSydney, NSW

Does The Job But Not Perfect

Not bad but not great

Sound quality is about as good as you'd expect. Pairing process is easy (on iPhone at least).
My issue is with the connection between the two earbuds - audio keeps cutting out and going to the left earbud if the connection is blocked (e.g. I close my fist around the earbud, move it an arms length away from the right one, even often just in my ears it will chop in and out while walking or moving. Not sure if faulty or just a bad design but fine for sitting at my desk which I what I bought them for, so meh.

Edwina

Edwina

Battery lasts only 50mins

These are MUCH bigger than the Apple pods, they must have had to make them huge to avoid copyright so they aren’t super comfy and can fall out as they can’t be squished in tightly.

Also the battery life is terrible. You will get an hour and twenty mins if I just use them once, but if I use them for say 30mins one day, the next day, I will only get twenty mins or so.

I would not recommend these as I think you can find much better for a little bit more money.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart for $35.00.

Zoe

ZoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty Good

Works with my Samsung and my Apple devices and has good sound quality. The only downsides are, I have small ears so they are a bit big and charging cord is quite small. Would Recommend.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart for $35.00.

Sushisnake

SushisnakeHunter Region, NSW

Won’t Pair With Iphone or Ipad

I bought these today and they’re going back to KMart tomorrow. They won’t pair with my devices. I’ve followed the steps in the trouble shooting guide over and over and over again, but my devices just don’t see these earphones at all. It’s a shame. They look the business, but they don’t work.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $35.00.

Mercurious

MercuriousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Affordable

Earbuds fit and stay in well. The case charges up so you can use it to charge your earbuds on the go. The sound is good and the pause/play button is easy to use. These seemed a little echoey for phone calls but I'm not sure how that compares to the competitor.