2.6

• Bluetooth
Scheherezade_C

Scheherezade_CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just buy the original!

Won’t hold charge for more than 20mins.
Sound quality is awful. Uncomfortable to wear, unless you have giant ears.
If anything brushes past them while in use it’s like static, underwater. I have returned mine. I know you get what you pay for but this was very disappointing

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart for A$19.00.

Horrible.

I have had these for a fair few months now, when I bought an iPhone 8 and realised I had to go wireless. At first I thought it was me not connecting them properly, one would randomly disconnect and one would stay on. I charged them when they went flat and I kid you not less than 2 hours later they start beeping...’LOW BATTERY PLEASE CHARGE’. I listen to podcasts mainly and occasionally music.

I use them when I’m cleaning, when I’m walking or very rarely jogging. These are definitely not worth the money especially if you are like me and don’t just drop $35 willy nilly. So disappointed... also why is the bud so big?? I don’t have tiny ears but after a 20 minute walk (about the time it takes for at least one to die).. it starts hurting.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart for A$35.00.

Lamech S.

Lamech S.South East Queensland, QLD

Not happy!

I bought the earphones as a present for my wife. It took me a few minutes to set up as one ear was only playing at a time. I followed the instructions to sync them together. They began to work together when suddenly the Right earphone keeps tuning in and out while I'm listening to it. I then disconnect them and delete them from my Bluetooth and repeat the process again. The same thing keeps happening to the right earphone. It would come in and out and appeared to be lagging. Then would stop working for a few seconds and then back to lagging and dropping in and out. Very annoyed because I tried to charge it up overnight and still the same problem the next day!

Purchased at Kmart for A$35.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Kmart Anko True Wireless Earphones compares to other Wireless Headphones

Carri

CarriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't last long

They had a pretty good listening time considering they're cheap. But in less than a week one stopped working and then the other fell apart. Not very comfortable. They don't fit small ears and hurt when they do. The charging case was pretty good and worked well.

Purchased at Kmart.

Dan

Dan

It's Ok

This item is ok for some uses but very bad for calls because there's a very weird echo. There worth the money you pay. good for kids but bad for adults.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$19.00.

Good for Van Gough

Like other reviews, only one ear pod works at a time despite both flashing and connecting to the bluetooth. Back to Kmart we go. We bought two sets, same problem for both of them. Shame as they would have been handy to have as a mobile pair.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart for A$35.00.

Dillan

DillanSouthern and Hills, SA

Kmart Anko True Wireless Earphones

With these wireless earphones you can listern to any song on the internet today and it is suitable for physical activities such as running and cycling.The volume is amazing and you can feel the vibe of the music and the best part is that it is wireless and you can quite a distance with them and its the best.

Purchased in May 2019 at Amazon for A$100.00.

Issy

IssySydney, NSW

Not worth buying

If you wanted to listen to music, then it's fine. If you use it for phone calls, there's an echo and the receiver won't be able to hear you properly. The output sounds like you're coming from underground. Input is ok.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart for A$35.00.

Eve

Eve

Bad reception, poor battery health

It's reception is shockingly terrible with constant drop outs. The battery power in the left ear doesn't hold for long, maybe an hour to two at the most. Wouldn't recommend.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$35.00.

Worth It

Good as airpods sound volume very very good but the charger should not have to be plugged in a cable if they are wireless they good I would by them

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart for A$19.00.

Not worth it

I've only just bought mine, and I'm not sure if this is just an independant problem but honestly it sucks. I can only connect 1 of the wireless earphones. It physically doesn't connect them at the same time, so I can ever only hear stuff on one ear. I've had other wireless earphones connected to my phone and it works fine. So that is pretty crap.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart for A$35.00.

Brett P

Brett PRichmond-Tweed, NSW

One not working after 5 days

Right one already not working and I have had them five days. Chucky and only lasts an hour (if that) to listen to music. They run out before my workout is done and low sound

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart.

Decent

Decent good for the price. great mic with HEAPS of features; Siri, independent listening and pause, play, skip track, volume up down. good low budget fake airpod. they work much better with andriod and windows devices. Sound quality is alright.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart for A$35.00.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Affordable wireless earphones

Purchased 2 of these wireless earphones for my children so they can watch shows on long car trips. Comfortable and shaped like apple earphones, much cheaper. Comes with recharging case and cord.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart for A$29.00.

David S.

David S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not fit for purpose

Very poor sound quality and very low volume. Microphone does not pick up sound well on calls. Cuts out often. I use these in for calls and listening to music.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$29.00.

Alyssa B.

Alyssa B.

This product is OK but I am forced to charge it every 2 hours and the listening time is like 1 hour

The headphones always fall out of my ears when I run or go to the gym. The listening time for music is 1 hour and the volume doesnt go up high enough.

TRACY KUFNER

TRACY KUFNERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value for money

They easily paired to both my S9plus and iPad, the sound quality is what you would expect from a cheaper brand, they fit my ears really well and did not move during exercise. Overall I am happy with this purchase.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$35.00.

Alan B

Alan BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your money

I purchased these thinking they would be better that the traditional wired headphones. The batteries don't even last an hour after fully charged. I cant find my receipt so now they are going in the bin. Don't waste your money buying this junk!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$35.00.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome headphones for the price

I bought these to replace my Boise that hurt my ears after a period of time. Anko headsets does not and are much more comfortable than the expensive brands. Value for money and easy Bluetooth connection.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$30.00.

Maddi

MaddiSouth West, WA

These knockoff AirPods aren’t worth even half what they’re going for.

I have used these earphones a maximum of twice, listening to music and audio from videos on my iPhone, and already, one isn’t working. The sound is terrible, they are prone to falling out of your ears as they are unnecessarily large, and the quality is feels very cheap. Definitely not worth $35.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$35.00.