Anna Wang

Anna Wang

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Anna Wang

4.3
Shelley
ShelleySydney, NSW

Highly Recommend!! AMAZING!

Anna and her team did such an amazing job making our dream wedding come true!
We were in awe with how perfect everything turned out and she exceeded all our expectations.
Anna is professional and easy going, she values your time and asks all the right questions to ensure she captures what you are looking for. The process was seamless and she made everything run so smoothly!

From the bottom of your hearts we want to thank you for making our day extra special, we cannot express enough how thankful we are!!

We love your work!

Grace S.
Grace S.Sydney, NSW

Unforgettable night for us!

Anna Wang had done a great job! She was always on top of things and uses her professionalism giving us options on what to do with our plans for our night. She get back to us ASAP on things we aren’t sure and questions we asked her. She helped a lot! Thank you

Amy Butler
Amy ButlerSydney, NSW

Absolutely incredible!

Where do I even begin...

@annawangstylist from the very first meeting, to the countless emails, postponing dates, the multiple floor plans, and many many tears at the end from me, you have absolutely blown us away with your pure magic!

We honestly can't Thankyou enough for what you created, for being so beautiful and understanding throughout everything, I knew we were in very good hands at our first embrace.

You and your fabulous team will forever hold a special place in our heart.

From the bottom of our hearts, thankyou thankyou thankyou! ✨

Jade Omayoglu
Jade OmayogluSydney, NSW

Anna makes your day seamless

choosing a wedding planner is not something you should take lightly. Anna make the process seamless, from designing to location, she actively helped me with everything and I cant thank her enough. Anna, you're a freaking gift from god

Find out how Anna Wang compares to other Services

Exceptional service and professionalism.

Always reliable and accurate. No surprises and exceeded expectations. We were very comfortable because we were dealing with Anna Wang and her team. I think that it made all the difference.

Kaysha
Kaysha

Amazingly talented

What can I say about Anna Wang. Her styling and ability to transform a room will leave you speechless. She has transformed my many events for myself, from weddings to christening. You can't go past Anna Wang. Best in the business

Highly recommended, awesome part of the whole wedding experience!

Very helpful and patient. Very knowledgeable and finds ways to work with what you have. Never pushy. A pleasure to deal with. She really has helped create our perfect wedding. Thanks again for everything!

Tran
TranSydney, NSW

Amazing work and nothing is to difficult

Anna and her team was amazing from start to end. I love she is one stop shop and best of all she was able to bring my husband and I idea to life.

Sasha W
Sasha WSydney, NSW

She made my dreams come true!

I wanted something specific but I couldn’t put it into words! Anna knew exactly what i wanted. She took the hassle out of contacting individual companies and seriously arranged my entire wedding! She was so kind and accommodating replying to my emails at ungodly hours and even attended my wedding! I can’t thank her enough! Every guest commented on our styling I tell everyone it was ANNA WANG! Again, I cannot thank her enough, this review doesn’t do her and her team justice but I hope it’s something!

Would book again

The crew at Anna Wang did a fantastic job styling my wedding ceremony and reception. We met up with Anna and Bailey a few months before our wedding, they were super thorough and very helpful. Gave us a lot of helpful tips as well.

Wedding Styling

Anna and her team styled my dream wedding. The room looked absolutely breathtaking and they were very professional to deal with from start to finish. Couldn’t be more thankful. Highly recommend

Best vendor of my wedding

Met Anna through my cousin and she’s been such an amazing person to deal with, by far the most helpful vendor. Nothing has been too hard or can’t be done, and yes she’s very busy sometimes she can’t get back to me for a few days but I can understand why.

Find out how Anna Wang compares to other Services

Created my cousins dream!

Anna created my cousins dream in July everything was so amazing, except for the venue my cousin had her wedding at they were so bad! Everyone still talks about how magical the wedding reception decorations looks.

Wow!

Thank you Anna Wang and your team for making my night unforgettable! With the most beautiful centrepieces and flower wall I have ever seen. You captured the whistfullness and magic that I invisioned. Thank you again!

By FAR THE BEST STYLIST - THANK YOU SO MUCH ANNA WANG for CREATING A MAGICAL SETTING

This is to advise that ANNNA WANG is by far the best florist and stylist!! She made my wedding day exceptionally magical and took on my vintage theme and ideas beautifully! My wedding was at the refectory at Sydney University and all the guests were Wowed by Anna's AMAZING work with the tables, flowers and back drops! The cake was simply exquisite!! Just FANTASTIC work and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, WORTH EVERY CENT!!!
Thanks so much ANNA :)