Anna Wang

Anna Wang

4.2

Jade Omayoglu

Jade OmayogluSydney, NSW

Anna makes your day seamless

choosing a wedding planner is not something you should take lightly. Anna make the process seamless, from designing to location, she actively helped me with everything and I cant thank her enough. Anna, you're a freaking gift from god

Exceptional service and professionalism.

Always reliable and accurate. No surprises and exceeded expectations. We were very comfortable because we were dealing with Anna Wang and her team. I think that it made all the difference.

Kaysha

Kaysha

Amazingly talented

What can I say about Anna Wang. Her styling and ability to transform a room will leave you speechless. She has transformed my many events for myself, from weddings to christening. You can't go past Anna Wang. Best in the business

Find out how Anna Wang compares to other Services

Highly recommended, awesome part of the whole wedding experience!

Very helpful and patient. Very knowledgeable and finds ways to work with what you have. Never pushy. A pleasure to deal with. She really has helped create our perfect wedding. Thanks again for everything!

Tran

TranSydney, NSW

Amazing work and nothing is to difficult

Anna and her team was amazing from start to end. I love she is one stop shop and best of all she was able to bring my husband and I idea to life.

Sasha W

Sasha WSydney, NSW

She made my dreams come true!

I wanted something specific but I couldn’t put it into words! Anna knew exactly what i wanted. She took the hassle out of contacting individual companies and seriously arranged my entire wedding! She was so kind and accommodating replying to my emails at ungodly hours and even attended my wedding! I can’t thank her enough! Every guest commented on our styling I tell everyone it was ANNA WANG! Again, I cannot thank her enough, this review doesn’t do her and her team justice but I hope it’s something!

Would book again

The crew at Anna Wang did a fantastic job styling my wedding ceremony and reception. We met up with Anna and Bailey a few months before our wedding, they were super thorough and very helpful. Gave us a lot of helpful tips as well.

Wedding Styling

Anna and her team styled my dream wedding. The room looked absolutely breathtaking and they were very professional to deal with from start to finish. Couldn’t be more thankful. Highly recommend

Best vendor of my wedding

Met Anna through my cousin and she’s been such an amazing person to deal with, by far the most helpful vendor. Nothing has been too hard or can’t be done, and yes she’s very busy sometimes she can’t get back to me for a few days but I can understand why.

Find out how Anna Wang compares to other Services

Created my cousins dream!

Anna created my cousins dream in July everything was so amazing, except for the venue my cousin had her wedding at they were so bad! Everyone still talks about how magical the wedding reception decorations looks.

Wow!

Thank you Anna Wang and your team for making my night unforgettable! With the most beautiful centrepieces and flower wall I have ever seen. You captured the whistfullness and magic that I invisioned. Thank you again!

By FAR THE BEST STYLIST - THANK YOU SO MUCH ANNA WANG for CREATING A MAGICAL SETTING

This is to advise that ANNNA WANG is by far the best florist and stylist!! She made my wedding day exceptionally magical and took on my vintage theme and ideas beautifully! My wedding was at the refectory at Sydney University and all the guests were Wowed by Anna's AMAZING work with the tables, flowers and back drops! The cake was simply exquisite!! Just FANTASTIC work and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, WORTH EVERY CENT!!!
Thanks so much ANNA :)
Kind regards
Vanessa

Adrian

AdrianSydney

Disappointing and Unprofessional Vendor

She is a joke

Don't waste your time or money on Anna Wang and her team. terrible experience with her. Low quality flower and unprofessional attitude are the only things we got from her. Don't recommend her AT ALL

Terrible quality and service with Anna wang

The quality and service was terribly disappointing compared to the paid money! The design was slightly different from the chosen design!! The flowers weren't fresh as they looked bad after an hour! the service was really bad as everything arrived later that they were supposed to! Worst part was that Anna didn't even pay attention to our complain and disappointingly didn't take responsibility for any of these. We were so disappointed and DO NOT reccomend Anna wang