Anne Street Partners

5 questions from our users

When did you close your Adelaide Office and why did you close it? Thank you Jan

Are you partners with qnv constructions?
Hi Millie, Thanks for your question – no we are not. QNV is one of many developers that ASP Realty has acted as a vendor’s agent for, although ASP has not done so for some time.

what does pending approval mean please ?
Hi JPG - Pending approval means that Product Review is validating the review to ensure it is genuine. The value of a site such as productreview.com.au is all genuine reviews are published about an organisation (both positive and negative) and the organisation does not get involved in approving a review. If they are genuine they are all published. You can find more information in the FAQs https://support.productreview.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/203909316-Why-hasn-t-my-review-been-posted-

After i pay them off by your halp ,,is my name going to be clear again ?
Hi Aram, Apologies - what is this in reference to? Kind regards Brent

I having been reading through the reviews for Anne St partners ( Financial Planners ) and have found a lot reflect my own experience of basically bad advice. However its incredible how many people who ' have been with Anne St for many years now " all of a sudden decide to write an over the top positive review. Is there any way of verifying that these are real people and not just company from the company itself ?
Hi there Brisbane Firstly, I apologise if you haven't received a positive experience from us. I'd certainly like to have the opportunity to put this right and you can contact me personally on info@annestreetpartners.com.au - attention Brent. I'd actually like to look into any concerns you have. In terms of posting reviews, every adviser at Anne Street Partners is encouraged to ask for feedback after each appointment as it gives all of the executive team an unbiased look at our service offering. We certainly monitor each review and where the reviewer leaves some details we try to address any concerns on a one-to-one basis. Some reviewers prefer to use a pseudonym, and this can lead to identification issues, so we try to reach out to them using the site. Obviously we love to receive glowing reviews, but we know that with many changes within the organisation this won't be the case every time, so we encourage a realistic view each and every time. Brent - Anne Street Partners MarketingI'm real - I just gave an honest answer to the request for a reviewYep, my review is real. 2 things: 1. any investment has some form of inherent risk. Thinking you'll make fifty-hundred percent return in two weeks on a property is ludicrous, its the real world, not blocyard blitz. 2. you do actually need to do some work and thinking for yourself. Do you think if they had some magic formula for making money appear from thin air, that they would be working?

Get an answer from our members and Anne Street Partners representatives