Terrible property advice. They are all about making money for themselves - not you

Don't believe all these fake reviews.
Anne Street will take your money upfront and provide you standard/generic advice. Then they will try to sell you a variety of products they make commissions on. If you don't own an investment property and can afford one, they will offer you a property that they get a large commission on. They will lead you to believe it's a great investment and that they have done all the research on its growth potential. It will do poorly.
Look at this forum for more than a few examples: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2384176.
A good number of us are considering a class action against them for their negligent advice. So if you read this and are interested in joining get onto the whirlpool site and post your story. I'll follow you up.

My advice to you is always get a second opinion. See an accredited financial planner and an accountant first. Don't pay exorbitant fees upfront.

Hi drgave I read this review with concern. I'd appreciate you taking a moment to contact me directly at info@annestreetpartners.com.au so I can properly identify your account and assist you with the points you have raised appropriately. Regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners MarketingHas the Royal Commission come knocking on your door yet?

Fluid transition with new account manager

Bhina Paramanathan recently took over as our account manager. She was effortless in her ability to clarify our goals, identify our needs, and improve our current financial situation. She implemented agreed changes efficiently, and effectively and provides strong support to keep us on track! We have no hesitation in recommending her services. Thank you!!

Hi Carla Thank you for adding this review of your experience working with Bhina. I'm delighted to hear that you're happy with her service and support. Please don't hesitate in getting in contact with her if you require anything further. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Complex made simpler

When the idea of setting up an SMSF first came to our minds, it sounded so complex and scary until we met Alison and Natalie from ASP. With Alison's wealth of knowledge in all things SMSF and financial planning, and an ability to communicate in simple terms, the journey became so much simpler and exciting. Because of Alison's help, we now have an SMSF that is customised to our circumstances. Alison and Natalie continue to assist us in our financial and lifestyle planning and through their continued advice, Katrina and I can now confidently plan and manage our financial future. Alison and Natalie are very good at communicating by replying promptly to emails and phone calls. Alison and Natalie and very friendly and easy to talk to which makes visit to their office a wonderful experience. We look forward to continuing our relationship with ASP as they continue to assist us in strategically planning our future.

William and Katrina Inonda

June 11th 2017 Update: Very helpful advice

Toni has recently helped us buy our first investment property through our SMSF. Toni has also recently helped us refinance our current homeland through Westpac. We have found Toni to be very knowledgeable when it comes to lending and real-estate. Toni has looked after our interest by making sure that we obtained a competitive loan and property that best suits our circumstances. Thank you for your ongoing help Toni and we look forward to doing more business with ASP in the future.

William and Katrina Inonda

Hi William and Katrina, thank you very much for this review of Alison and Natalie's service. It makes my day hearing that you're enjoying the experience and they've been able to assist you with your financial goals and objectives. I know they'll be really delighted to hear that you're satisfied as well! Please don't hesitate in contacting Alison or Natalie if you have any questions or queries, I know they'll be happy to help. Warm regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Great team of advisors

We use Anne Street Partners to give us advise regarding where to invest our savings, short & long term goals and regularly revisit to see if achieving our objectives. Professional team that covers a multitude of specialise making our full lives much simpler.

Hi L. Mau, thank you for submitting this review for our NT team. I'm pleased to hear that they're helping you achieve your goals and making your life a little easier! That's what we're here to do - so don't hesitate in getting in touch if you require anything further. Kind regards Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Feedback re our Finacial Advice from Alison Crawford

Alison Crawford is our Financial Adviser, going back a few years, since her time with St. George and it was a great disappointment when she left St.George as she had skillfully recommended, discussed with us, set up and implemented our agreed strategy.

We were equally very happy when she contacted us lately working with Anne Street Partners, as the services and advice from St. George had been at best mediocre, since Alison left.

At renewed face to face discussions with Alison, our present situation was reviewed and Alison later presented her proposal, which we accepted after another meeting, where Alison again came to our home in Newrybar.

The Anne Street proposal was built on Alison's St.George initial strategy, but modified to suit our present situation. The agreed new setup is a further develop our initial strategy.

We are looking forward to very much to continue our relationship with Anne Street and Alison and will early June have another meeting to review next steps.

Ola Backstrom

Hi Ola, many thanks for taking a moment to submit this review for Alison. I'm very pleased to hear that she's been able to pick up your strategy and tailor it further for your needs, but most importantly, provide you with an excellent level of service. I know for a fact that she's a very dedicated adviser and takes her position very seriously - so you're in great hands! On behalf of the Anne Street Partners team, we're very pleased to have you onboard and it's a pleasure to work with you to help you achieve your financial goals. Kind regards - Brent, Anne Street Partners Marketing

Professional and Hassle Free!

Dean and the tax team provide fantastic service and guidance through the dreaded tax time with Self Managed Super Funds. They provide checklists for relevant documents to submit and take care of all the complexities involved. It's so worth engaging the team for peace of mind and stress free for us novices. We have complete faith in their abilities and having our best interests at heart.

Hi Michelle, thank you for this review of our SMSF team! It's great to hear that Dean and the team have been able to make this complex area simpler for you and ensure that you remain compliant. Please don't hesitate in making contact with them if you require anything further. Best regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing.

Good advice and service

We received honest and efficient lending advice and support from Toni based on more general financial advice from Allison.

The advice wasn't necessarily what we wanted to hear but we are comfortable that it was the right advice for our objectives. We were pleased that Toni worked within that advice to get us the best deal and to do so efficiently. The lending support we received is most definitely the least-stressful we've experienced to date and we'd happily recommend Toni to others seeking assistance.

Hi Gavin, thank you for taking the time to review Toni and Alison's services! I know only too well that sometimes the best advice isn't what you like to hear. However, I know both Toni and Alison will have your best interests at heart, so in the long-term, it will be well worth it. I'm pleased to hear you're happy with the level of service too - and if you require anything further, please let the team know. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Good finance help, look forward to tax return now

We have always had great advice and help to get our money into order. With Alison she has a great sensitivity when she gives advice and with this it does help us to trust her more. Thanks Anne st partners and thanks Alison.

Hi Roy, thank you for this review! Alison will be delighted to receive it, especially the kind words. We look forward to assisting you into the future. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Thank You!

As first time investors I wold like to thank Aaron for making us feel comfortable with the property process from start to finish. We have had multiple meetings over 6-12months and even as our goals changed over this time, nothing was too much trouble for Aaron. We really appreciated having our hands held through the process ... your time and patience. I have no hesitation in recommending both Aaron Martin and Fiona Olmedo. Thank you for your support and helping us make our goal a reality!

Hi LouLou, thank you for reviewing Aaron and Fiona - it's much appreciated. I'm pleased to hear that we have been able to assist you on your financial journey. We're just happy we could be part of helping you achieve your goals. As always, if you have anything you require further, please don't hesitate in contacting the team. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Step in the right direction

I have been using ASP for 5 years, I am now getting the most out of my income and I am well ahead of the field on my way to retirement and a debt free future.

Hi Matt Thank you for taking a moment to review us - it's much appreciated! I'm pleased to hear you're on your way to a brighter future with our help - that's what we're here for. We hope you have a wonderful weekend. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Lifesavers

Between Natalie and Allison, I don't know what we would have done. They have saved our home, saved us from Bankruptcy, and have taken the hassle and stress and pain out of everything. They have been super nice and supportive, and I would recommend anyone who needs financial advise or is in trouble, GIVE THEM A CALL!

Hi Jen, thank you for taking a moment to review Natalie and Alison. They're a power team and pride themselves on going above and beyond! I'm humbled to hear that they've been able to assist you and your family. It's feedback like this that makes us all incredibly proud to work in this industry. We look forward to working with you in the future. If you need anything further - please don't hesitate to call Alison or Natalie. They'll only be too happy to help. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Grea support & service

Following a recommendation from a friend, I made contact with Anne Street Partners and was put in touch with two lovely ladies; Alison and Toni. Since first meeting both ladies they have been very professional, respectful and very efficient and made the process very simple – all in laymen’s terms - no industry jargon. Both ladies have been so accommodating and available, with no question to meaningless to ask. I appreciate all their efforts and patience. It is always a daunting taking another step along the path to meet any financial goals, but, the ladies done all the hard work finding me the best arrangement for me and with no pressure placed on me throughout my communications, which is an additional reassurance when working with the team. All meetings were flexible and they came to me. All I had to do was make my choice from the information presented and sign the required documentation. I can finally begin to save money, see a clearer outcome and moving closer to achieving my financial goals. Alison, Toni and their team's professionalism and commitment to the consumer’s needs are faultless. I would recommend Anne Street Partners to anyone who is looking to review their financial situation with a commendable team of professionals.

Hi Ness, thank you for this comprehensive review of Toni and Alison's service. I'm really delighted to hear how simple they've made the process for you. It's great to hear they've been able to work with you to carve out a strategy that suits your needs. It can be daunting, but please don't ever hesitate in reaching out to them if you require anything further. Warm regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Great Service

We have recently engaged ASP to help us get the most out of our superannuation and insurances. We dealt with Allison and Natalie. Everything was made clear and easy and they were very knowledgeable and helpful.

Hi Steph, thank you for this review - I know Natalie and Alison will be ecstatic to know that you're happy with the service they've provided to you. They're our GC based power team! As always, please don't hesitate in contacting them if you require anything further. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Without Anne Street, we wouldn't be where we are today.

Before Anne Street came along, we were a young family with no idea how to achieve or even set any financial goals. Today, we have an extensive financial plan in place that combines insurance, investment, superannuation and budgeting. We have been with Anne Street for some time and have had a few different advisers in that time. Our current adviser, Travis Stanley, is doing a fantastic job for us. We appreciate being able to ask an experienced adviser for help rather than stumbling around in the financial world in the dark. Travis has encouraged us to contact him any time for anything, and we've done that. With past advisers, we felt like we were left to our own devices in between reviews, even neglected. We're glad that's changed. Over all, we are happy with Anne Street, and we are very thankful for their professional advise and for implementing our financial plan.

Hi Suzanne, thank you for this wonderfully comprehensive review of Travis and the service he's providing you. I'm really delighted to hear that he's working closely with you to create a sustainable plan of action for your future. Thanks for hanging in with us while we found the right adviser mix for our clients - we really do appreciate it. please don't hesitate in reaching out to Trav if you require anything further, I know he'll be really pleased to be able to assist you. Warmest regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing.

Audit process 2017

Having being with Anne Street Partners for several years now it was a pleasure to have had our auditing completed by Jodie, she was professional, polite and very efficient and made the process the simplest so far. The service provided this year left us feeling confident that everything had been identified, addressed properly and in a very efficient way, Thank you ASP and In particular Jodie and the audit team

Hi Linda, Thank you for taking the time to review the SMSF team for us, it's much appreciated and I know Jodie will certainly be happy to receive it! I'm pleased to hear that you're happy with the service she's providing you. As always, if you require anything further, please don't hesitate in calling - we're here to help. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Excellent service with a smile

We have been using the services of Anne St (formerly WPS) for the last five years. There's been turnover of staff but we've just engaged the services of Emma Hawker as our Mortgage Broker. Emma is extremely efficient, knows her stuff and really tries to help. She is always on-hand for questions and gets the best out of the lenders she approaches. I cannot fault her work ethic and want to thank her for the effort she has gone to in the short period of time we have been dealing with her :)

September 9th 2017 Update: Very efficient service well tailored to our needs

We have been using the services of Anne St (formerly WPS) for the last five years plus. Bhina Paramanathan has now become our Financial Adviser. Bhina is extremely efficient, is very knowledgeable in her field and is very helpful. Bhina came out to our home for a home visit and is always on-hand to answer all of our questions. I cannot fault her work ethic and enthusiasm and want to thank her for the effort she has gone to in the short period of time we have been dealing with her :)

September 15th 2017 Update: Great Service and Lots of Knowledge

We have been using the services of Anne St (formerly WPS) for the last five years plus. Bhina Paramanathan is now our Financial Adviser. Bhina is extremely efficient, very enthusiastic and always finds the answers to any of our questions. Bhina has been very helpful in getting our Self Managed Super Fund running very smoothly. We cannot fault her work ethic and want to thank her for the effort she has gone to in helping us with our financial situation.

Hi Jacs, thank you for this review of Emma's service! I'm really pleased to hear that she's been able to help you with your lending needs - she's certainly a pro and I know she works incredibly hard for her clients. We look forward to being able to continue to help you into the future - I know Emma will be really pleased to get this review. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Great Support

We have been dealing with Anne St Partners (WPS) for about 10 years now. Throughout that time we have seen numerous Advisers. We are currently seeing Pravesh Daya. Pravesh is extremely professional and thorough in his work. We are currently reviewing our personal status and are over the moon at the ideas that Pravesh has come up with. He and his team have kept us in the loop at all times and provided us with great advice. We look forward to working with Anne St Partners whole team through to the SMSF, Taxation and Legal teams.

Hi Kate, thank you for taking the time to send through this review. I'm delighted to hear you're happy with Prav. He's certainly a very thorough and professional adviser - a real asset to our Brisbane team. I know he'll be really happy to hear that you're also finding his advice to be useful. We also look forward to continuing to work with you - it's our pleasure to assist you with building a brighter financial future. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

diligent and patient!

We have had dealings with ASP over a period of several years now through our SMSF. They show attention to detail and have been very patient with us given we don't always complete the necessary paperwork as expeditiously as we could! I commend Dean and his team for their professionalism and diligence

Hi Janeo, thank you for this review and thank you for your continued loyalty, it's much appreciated. I'm really pleased to hear you're happy with the service that Dean and his team provide you, they certainly like to run a very tight ship! We look forward to working with you in the future and if you require anything further from the team, please don't hesitate to ask. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

The team at Anne Street Partners in Brisbane have provided excellent service to us over the last 6 months. We have dealt with the company for about four years, but the service lately has been far better than the last couple of years. Dealing with Travis Stanley and the office staff has been easy and pleasant. They are providing a more proactive approach, providing us with suggestions and support, not waiting for us to make the first contact. Even following up a second and third time when we are busy and don't get back to them straight away. Travis has a very friendly and professional manner. The contact that he has provided has been a lot more frequent and more positive. He has restored our confidence that we are taking the right steps towards our financial future. A huge thank you to Travis and the team. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Hi Tan, thank you for this review of the Brisbane team and Travis. Yes, we've had a few changes within the team, so I'm pleased to hear you're enjoying the increased level of service and attention. I'm delighted to hear that Travis is providing you with guidance and he's helping you. I'll also be passing this feedback on to his State Manager, I know he'll be pleased to hear that you are enjoying Travis's service. As always, please don't hesitate in contacting Travis if you require anything further. I know he'll be happy to help. Kind regards - Brent, Anne Street Partners Marketing

Thoroughly Professional and Extremely Patient

I have nothing but admiration for Dean and his Super Solutions team, as they have been very professional and easy to deal with throughout our short history with his team. We appreciate all their efforts and patience (with the time it took me getting the information back to them). The team made it very easy to work with them and go through each process successfully. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get their SMSF tax returns done promptly and efficiently.

August 23rd 2017 Update: Excellent choice

After speaking to our new adviser (Travis Stanley) he suggested we look to refinance our home loan and we were put in touch with Emma Hawker. It was an excellent choice and she has helped us to get a better home loan and her advise has been very worth while. Emma has a very good knowledge of the home loan industry and was great in helping us through all sections to the point now we have a better home loan and a pool as well. Thank you Emma, we would recommend dealing with yourself anytime.

Hi Rob and Sam, thanks for the review of Dean and the Super team - much appreciated. I'm pleased to hear they've been able to assist you with your returns - please don't hesitate in contacting them if you require anything further. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing