Beware.

Their "financial planners" are essentially trained sales men who are trying to give you the same advice you could probably find on the internet. they hassled me for a long time and did not care about the fact that their strategies were driving me into a loss. not happy with the company at all - would not reccomend to anybody

Hi hiuylou, Thank you for taking the time to raise this area of concern. Anne Street Partners appreciates any feedback and takes it seriously. I would like to have the opportunity to address your concerns personally. My details are btuckerman@annestreetpartners.com.au if you would like to contact me. Best Regards, Brent.

Dodgy Financial Planners!

I would not recommend this company to anyone!!! We paid a lot of money to use their service and they were negligent to us. They applied for our insurances and advised that we were now covered. However, when my husband had an accident and required income protection, we were advised that this never went through even though we had multiple emails assuring us they had applied for these insurances. I would not trust them at all!!! We have been lied to by this company and the customer service after this event has been appalling !

Read - [url removed]

Worst customer service I have experienced

Rip off company only interested in extracting money

We trusted these 'people ' and put our money into a regional property with excellent growth and rental returns and even at about 70% of the rent indicated the place is still empty

Hello Brisbane Please accept my apologies with your experience. We take your comments very seriously and our client relationship manager would like to address this situation with you as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact me directly at our Sydney Head Office - info@annestreetpartners.com.au Kind regards, Brent

Horrible experience

We have been with Anne Street for a few years. We were told to purchase a interstate property that we wernt comfortable with but they reassured us that it was the right thing to do.

Since then the property has gone backwards and we cant even get tenants in the property! I completely regret using Anne Street and feel like we were robbed. I would never recommended them to anyone. Their only priority is making money off honest hard working people. They dont care about their clients..

Hello Unhappy. Please accept my apologies with your experience and thank you for taking the time to inform us of this concern. Anne Street Partners appreciates any feedback and we take it very seriously. I would like to take the opportunity to raise this formally with our client satisfaction team and would appreciate it if you could do so through info@annestreetpartners.com.au or through our contact form on our website, so we can raise an immediate investigation. Kind regards, Brent

Absolutely rubbish

We chose to go with this company and paid our $650 within an hour of the financial advisor leaving our home. Once our money was approved we were harassed by a minimum of 5 phone calls a day needing endless amounts of personnel information. We then received a text message asking us to attend a meeting. So we tried to call the company and rebook as we both worked that day. Noone returned our calls so we both took a day off to attend and got baby sitting for our 3 children. Only to find out 1 hour before that they made a mistake and it was never really on. So we sacked the company. Now they have had our money for 3 weeks and keep coming up with excuses why our money has not been returned. We are seeking legal advice and going to the papers.

A little concerned

My husband and I signed up with ASP about 2 years ago. We decided to go down the path of an investment through our super with a SMSF. Currently we are still waiting on the property to settle. We have been contacted by our property agents and people asking for money from us or our super account but 1 year on our money hasn't made anything. This concerns me as in a old super funds it would have been working for us. Rather than costing us.

Our advisor seeks to be out of the office a lot and is hard to contact. Communication seems not to be a high priority which is worrying me as this is our money they are dealing with.

Hello A tad concerned I'm sorry this has been your experience. I'm going to investigate this personally for you, so can I get you to email me at info@annestreetpartners.com.au and I will look into these delays. Kind regards Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Not Happy

Feel very let down, pushed into buying a interstate house which was'nt my first choice. Had to deal with the builders myself after being told I didn't have to do anything . The house took 18 months to build from signing the paperwork. Had two phone calls in Two years since the house was completed and yet I read these reviews and people are being contacted every 6 months. Oh and by the way the house is valued thousands of $$ less than the mortgage.

Hello Not Happy Please accept my apologies with your experience, it's certainly not something we aim for. We do take your situation and concerns seriously and our client relationship manager would like to address this situation with you as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact me directly at our Sydney Head Office - info@annestreetpartners.com.au so I can direct this appropriately. Kind regards, BrentTell you what Brett why don't you try contacting me on your phone, oh that's right your company don't do follow up phone calls.

Thank You! Thank You!

I would just like to thank Anne Street Partners for their service and support during a very stressful time for me financially. They have some great staff who are willing to go the extra mile to help achieve positive results. I couldn't be happier with their efforts and advice in helping me achieve my goal. Good communication goes a long way and I highly recommend their services. It was so easy! Great people and some key staff are the reason I would highly recommend this company. A sincere thank you to all at Anne Street Partners during this critical time for me. I am very happy and I will keep smiling!!
The people, th commitment and their genuine support.

Terrible property advice. They are all about making money for themselves - not you

Don't believe all these fake reviews.
Anne Street will take your money upfront and provide you standard/generic advice. Then they will try to sell you a variety of products they make commissions on. If you don't own an investment property and can afford one, they will offer you a property that they get a large commission on. They will lead you to believe it's a great investment and that they have done all the research on its growth potential. It will do poorly.
Look at this forum for more than a few examples: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2384176.
A good number of us are considering a class action against them for their negligent advice. So if you read this and are interested in joining get onto the whirlpool site and post your story. I'll follow you up.

My advice to you is always get a second opinion. See an accredited financial planner and an accountant first. Don't pay exorbitant fees upfront.

Hi drgave I read this review with concern. I'd appreciate you taking a moment to contact me directly at info@annestreetpartners.com.au so I can properly identify your account and assist you with the points you have raised appropriately. Regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners MarketingHas the Royal Commission come knocking on your door yet?

Getting worse

We've been with Anne Street for a couple of years now. At first we were very impressed with our advisor and his knowledge and commitment to us and our financial future. After a year however he left the company and everything went South. We found the broker at Anne St hadn't arranged our mortgage for the family home when we were purchasing our investment property. This lead to 3 whole weeks of huge amounts of stress and anxiety whilst they scurried to work something out for us. To cut a very long story short we finally had a Regional Manager contact us and assure us we were safe with them and he personally verbally apologised for their stuff up. Now 6 months later we emailed them to arrange a review appointment 2 weeks ago and yes, we are STILL waiting for a response.
It amazes me how this company survives considering the incredible lack of customer service and blasé attitude towards us.

Hi NH I apologise for the experience you've had and I've raised this with the appropriate team. I've looked into your account and have asked your adviser to contact your directly. You have been assigned to a new adviser who will keep your account on track. If you have further concerns, please contact me at info@annestreetpartners.com.au. I will follow this up personally. Brent - Anne Street Partners marketing Thanks for your response Brent. After submitting my comments above I actually forwarded the email to one of your company directors. He got back to me immediately and we have since been contacted by our new advisor whom we will be meeting in Sept.

Step in the right direction

I have been using ASP for 5 years, I am now getting the most out of my income and I am well ahead of the field on my way to retirement and a debt free future.

Hi Matt Thank you for taking a moment to review us - it's much appreciated! I'm pleased to hear you're on your way to a brighter future with our help - that's what we're here for. We hope you have a wonderful weekend. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Audit process 2017

Having being with Anne Street Partners for several years now it was a pleasure to have had our auditing completed by Jodie, she was professional, polite and very efficient and made the process the simplest so far. The service provided this year left us feeling confident that everything had been identified, addressed properly and in a very efficient way, Thank you ASP and In particular Jodie and the audit team

Hi Linda, Thank you for taking the time to review the SMSF team for us, it's much appreciated and I know Jodie will certainly be happy to receive it! I'm pleased to hear that you're happy with the service she's providing you. As always, if you require anything further, please don't hesitate in calling - we're here to help. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Excellent service with a smile

We have been using the services of Anne St (formerly WPS) for the last five years. There's been turnover of staff but we've just engaged the services of Emma Hawker as our Mortgage Broker. Emma is extremely efficient, knows her stuff and really tries to help. She is always on-hand for questions and gets the best out of the lenders she approaches. I cannot fault her work ethic and want to thank her for the effort she has gone to in the short period of time we have been dealing with her :)

September 9th 2017 Update: Very efficient service well tailored to our needs

We have been using the services of Anne St (formerly WPS) for the last five years plus. Bhina Paramanathan has now become our Financial Adviser. Bhina is extremely efficient, is very knowledgeable in her field and is very helpful. Bhina came out to our home for a home visit and is always on-hand to answer all of our questions. I cannot fault her work ethic and enthusiasm and want to thank her for the effort she has gone to in the short period of time we have been dealing with her :)

September 15th 2017 Update: Great Service and Lots of Knowledge

We have been using the services of Anne St (formerly WPS) for the last five years plus. Bhina Paramanathan is now our Financial Adviser. Bhina is extremely efficient, very enthusiastic and always finds the answers to any of our questions. Bhina has been very helpful in getting our Self Managed Super Fund running very smoothly. We cannot fault her work ethic and want to thank her for the effort she has gone to in helping us with our financial situation.

Hi Jacs, thank you for this review of Emma's service! I'm really pleased to hear that she's been able to help you with your lending needs - she's certainly a pro and I know she works incredibly hard for her clients. We look forward to being able to continue to help you into the future - I know Emma will be really pleased to get this review. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Great Support

We have been dealing with Anne St Partners (WPS) for about 10 years now. Throughout that time we have seen numerous Advisers. We are currently seeing Pravesh Daya. Pravesh is extremely professional and thorough in his work. We are currently reviewing our personal status and are over the moon at the ideas that Pravesh has come up with. He and his team have kept us in the loop at all times and provided us with great advice. We look forward to working with Anne St Partners whole team through to the SMSF, Taxation and Legal teams.

Hi Kate, thank you for taking the time to send through this review. I'm delighted to hear you're happy with Prav. He's certainly a very thorough and professional adviser - a real asset to our Brisbane team. I know he'll be really happy to hear that you're also finding his advice to be useful. We also look forward to continuing to work with you - it's our pleasure to assist you with building a brighter financial future. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

diligent and patient!

We have had dealings with ASP over a period of several years now through our SMSF. They show attention to detail and have been very patient with us given we don't always complete the necessary paperwork as expeditiously as we could! I commend Dean and his team for their professionalism and diligence

Hi Janeo, thank you for this review and thank you for your continued loyalty, it's much appreciated. I'm really pleased to hear you're happy with the service that Dean and his team provide you, they certainly like to run a very tight ship! We look forward to working with you in the future and if you require anything further from the team, please don't hesitate to ask. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Thoroughly Professional and Extremely Patient

I have nothing but admiration for Dean and his Super Solutions team, as they have been very professional and easy to deal with throughout our short history with his team. We appreciate all their efforts and patience (with the time it took me getting the information back to them). The team made it very easy to work with them and go through each process successfully. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get their SMSF tax returns done promptly and efficiently.

August 23rd 2017 Update: Excellent choice

After speaking to our new adviser (Travis Stanley) he suggested we look to refinance our home loan and we were put in touch with Emma Hawker. It was an excellent choice and she has helped us to get a better home loan and her advise has been very worth while. Emma has a very good knowledge of the home loan industry and was great in helping us through all sections to the point now we have a better home loan and a pool as well. Thank you Emma, we would recommend dealing with yourself anytime.

Hi Rob and Sam, thanks for the review of Dean and the Super team - much appreciated. I'm pleased to hear they've been able to assist you with your returns - please don't hesitate in contacting them if you require anything further. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Bhina

The experience and knowledge Bhina brought to the table at our recent review gave us the confidence to commit to further implementations with our SMSF. It's always a little scary taking another step along the path to meet our financial goals but Bhina was very engaging and able to answer all our questions. Thank you Bhina for your time and patience through this process. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you in the future.

Hi Ian and Sharon, thank you for taking the time to write this review of Bhina's service. It's much appreciated and Bhina will be delighted to know that she's really helped you. I know what you mean about taking the first steps, but I'd like to add you're in great hands. Bhina takes her role very seriously and I know she'll be on hand to provide you with any guidance you require. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Let them help you.

The team at Anne Street Partners are fantastic. I love they that have a team looking after different areas of financial advise. Not relying on one person to know everything. They communicate well, constantly reviewing and trying to get you into a better position. We are very grateful for what they have helped us to achieve.

Hi Nats, thank you for your review! It's great to hear that our team has been able to assist you with your financial advice needs - that's what we're here for and we love being able to help! As always, don't hesitate in contacting your financial adviser if you require anything further. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Emma was great

When it comes to refinancing there are many choices in the market and it all seems too difficult. However Emma sat with us to find out what sort of deal would suit us. She then did all the hard work not only finding us a good rate but finding a package deal that worked. She did all the legwork and filled in all the forms, the only thing we had to do was choose our preferred deal, check and sign. We are only too happy to recommend Emmas services.

Hi tuxcomputers, thank you for this review about your experience with Emma. I'm delighted to hear she has been able to make your borrowing needs a seamless experience - she's passionate about working towards achieving great outcomes for her clients. Please don't hesitate in reaching our to Emma if you require anything further. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Persistence and detail

Never before have I come across such detailed and persistence in accounting. Anne Street Partners Superannuation team prepared three years tax returns and audits for my SMSF. I was bombarded with requests for copies of invoices dating back 5 years and in the process, Anne Street Partners discovered over eight thousand dollars missing that that had not been paid into the fund. I had not been aware of this but Anne Street Partners pursued this on my behalf until the debtor accepted liability and repaid the debt to my SMSF.

Hi Ludwig, thank you for this review of our SMSF team. It was really great to read that the team have been able to assist you with achieving a great outcome for your fund. The team live and breathe SMSFs and I know how meticulous they are in keeping fund records for auditing - in this instance, it's certainly paid off! Dean was delighted to receive the review and he thanks you for the review. Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing