Dodgy Financial Planners!

I would not recommend this company to anyone!!! We paid a lot of money to use their service and they were negligent to us. They applied for our insurances and advised that we were now covered. However, when my husband had an accident and required income protection, we were advised that this never went through even though we had multiple emails assuring us they had applied for these insurances. I would not trust them at all!!! We have been lied to by this company and the customer service after this event has been appalling !

Read - [url removed]

Worst customer service I have experienced

Life changing

Approximately one year ago, my wife and I met with Anne Street Partners. At the time, we had thousands in credit card debt, going backwards on the mortgage and living pay check to pay check (and both of us were working full time).
They firstly identified where we were going wrong. We had no idea just how bad our situation was until we did this. After agreeing to purchase a plan, they were extremely helpful and considerate of our needs in developing a financial plan. They really focused on planning strategies around our needs.

One year on after implementing our plan, we have paid off all bad debts and looking to pay our mortgage off in the next 7-8 years. We finally don't feel like we're living week to week. By next year we plan to take ourselves and the kids to Bali. We really feel like we have come such a long way with their help.
Focused our wants and needs, reliable
Had to pay a little extra to complete our wills and powers of attorney

Should have done it sooner

I sat down with an adviser from Anne street partners at the end of last year. My partner and I are in our 40's and thought we were doing alright (compared to our friends). After spending 3 hrs with the adviser we had a much better understanding of how we were tracking and how much work was going to be required to actually achieve all of our goals. It was quite evident that we were not doing as well as we could or should have been.

We had a plan drawn up and couldn't be happier! Our home is now going to be paid off in a matter of years rather than the 15 we were expecting it to take. We have also set up a self managed super fund which I am thrilled about as our super was a mess and being whittled away in fees, it has also allowed us much more control over how it is invested allowing us to finally invest in a property.

They also gave us the motivation to finally get wills (which we had been talking about for years but never got around to).

I am so thankful for everything they have done and I highly recommend Anne street partners to anyone.
Knowledgeable, inexpensive, have our interests at heart

What a fantastic change in less than a year

I had been a client with other financial service providers and really other than filling out budget questionnaires never got anywhere. Then last year Max at Anne Street finally got me organised. We met again last week to review and the change was so marked. There were my income tax returns for my company and myself all up to date, I owe not one cent on credit cards, I now have 2 investment properties, the second nearly completed building but will be tenanted in about 10 weeks. My duplicated insurance policies have been tidied up and my superannuation moved to a more suitable, cost effective option. Thank you Max for your drive and enthusiasm but especially for keeping on phoning me to support and help me in all the actions I had to do so I didn't keep putting off like I had in the past.

Ok it's nearly 3 years later. The investment property in Bendigo is a dud. Never rented for anything like the proposed rent. The $320 a week goes nowhere near covering the mortgage payments. My accountant says I'm losing 10k a year with it. Want to sell but will lose about 50k. Capital growth not happening though they gave me this slick presentation that Bendigo was the happening place in Australia. It's not! Plus they never fixed up my super and when I spoke to them about it their proposal had a huge annual fee buried in the paperwork. Do it yourself people.Hi Susan, Thank you for your feedback. We understand your concerns and I believe that your Adviser has made contact with you on the back of your March review with a view to diversifying your portfolio and further wealth creation strategies. After speaking with your Adviser, he’s let me know that he’s discussed the market analysis report with you and he’d be happy to go through this with you personally. He also wanted to assure you that as a client, he’s here to work with you on any concerns you may have, so please don’t hesitate in reaching out, so we can adjust your strategy as you need us to. Kind regards Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Best thing we have done!

On the advice of a friend, we called [Personal Name Removed] at Anne St to see how we could minimise our income tax, and generally get on the right track with our finances.
After meeting with [Personal Name Removed], we found him to be totally professional, understanding, and the best part was that he spoke in plain English, no jargon!
When we left his office we felt empowered and excited about the future. And the most important part is that we now know what we have to do to reach our goals.

Thanks so much

We have had a traumatic few years but thanks to Anne Street Partners (and WPS) we have managed to not only keep our heads above water but be ahead of where we thought we could be. For the small investment at the start we have been given advice but never badgered and know that if any problems occur a simple phone call can have things back on track. They assisted us to develop strategies that we would never have considered otherwise. Thanks to all the guys in the Brisbane office that have helped us
Reliable, dependable and approachable

feedback

I originally sought out wps based on a friends experience with the company and I have not been disappointed. [name removed] and anne street partners have been amazing and have secured my financial future. I have since reccomended thier serves to my friends and [name removed] has helped them secure thier finacial future. Thanks.
professional. did not matter that I did nor have millions to invest, they treated my money with the same respect.

Absolutely rubbish

We chose to go with this company and paid our $650 within an hour of the financial advisor leaving our home. Once our money was approved we were harassed by a minimum of 5 phone calls a day needing endless amounts of personnel information. We then received a text message asking us to attend a meeting. So we tried to call the company and rebook as we both worked that day. Noone returned our calls so we both took a day off to attend and got baby sitting for our 3 children. Only to find out 1 hour before that they made a mistake and it was never really on. So we sacked the company. Now they have had our money for 3 weeks and keep coming up with excuses why our money has not been returned. We are seeking legal advice and going to the papers.

Thanks [name removed]!

We wanted to leave a review on here as we had a wonderful experience with Anne Street Partners. They were recommended by some colleagues as we wanted to find out about suitable self managed supers. We spoke to a few members of the team but wanted to thank [name removed], he was really helpful and put us in the right direction. Self managed funds can be a bit of a tangle to sort through, but he made it very easy for us. I hope the company see this and give the young man a pat on the back!
Nice staff, lots of clear information that can often be hard to understand for people

Very happy indeed

My partner and myself have been dealing with Anne Street Partners (formerly WPS) for the past 5 or so years . We have found them to be honest, diligent and easy to get along with. They got us on the right track (financially) with the view to retire sooner than later. there was and is never any pressure to buy or do anything they suggested, the decision is your's alone, they never over extended us financially and "our best interests" were always at the forefront, my partner works all week so it's hard for us to get into the city for our appointments, but they work in with us, we have had them come to our home or we have gone into their office on a Saturday.
We get calls from our advisor just to see how we are doing, financially and personally.
I would have no reservations recommending Anne Street Partners to anyone that is considering any kind of financial advice, in fact I tell anyone who is interested on how we got where we are today, and it is all thanks to advisors we have.

Easy to understand, friendly and helpful

Great service excellent people

I have nothing but good things to say about Anne Street. Excellent service was provided, an indepth review was done for both me and my wife across the board financially. We were given back an extensive list of possibilities of what areas we could improve and different options on how to do it. We are now paying less tax and are building our portfolio for retirement.

George and Judy
Options

Annual finance review

There were most helpful and thorough. Came up with real advice which solved some critical issues. I have been a customer of WPS who are now Anne St for a number of years. In my dealings I have never had any reason to question the honesty or integrity of their advice.
good personal service

Awesome value for money!!

My wife and I signed with WPS, now Anne Street Partners approx 3 years ago.We were advised of opportunities we thought were out of our reach yet with the help of Anne Street Partners have acted on this advice which has been nothing but positive for us. We now have an investment property, our wills/power of attorney, insurances etc, in place and are looking positively towards the future. We are currently being looked after by [name removed] from the Brisbane Office and can only recommend this company' service. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.
Friendly, knowledgeable, professional and helpful

Thank You! Thank You!

I would just like to thank Anne Street Partners for their service and support during a very stressful time for me financially. They have some great staff who are willing to go the extra mile to help achieve positive results. I couldn't be happier with their efforts and advice in helping me achieve my goal. Good communication goes a long way and I highly recommend their services. It was so easy! Great people and some key staff are the reason I would highly recommend this company. A sincere thank you to all at Anne Street Partners during this critical time for me. I am very happy and I will keep smiling!!
The people, th commitment and their genuine support.

Not what I was looking for

The company is very quick to return your calls, very eager to get your business and very thorough with their questions. They will endeavour to provide you with a very extensive, holistic financial plan, but be prepared to discuss and decide on every aspect of your life! Not worth the money and hassle for me, but probably good if you want the whole package and can afford it.

Beware.

Their "financial planners" are essentially trained sales men who are trying to give you the same advice you could probably find on the internet. they hassled me for a long time and did not care about the fact that their strategies were driving me into a loss. not happy with the company at all - would not reccomend to anybody

Hi hiuylou, Thank you for taking the time to raise this area of concern. Anne Street Partners appreciates any feedback and takes it seriously. I would like to have the opportunity to address your concerns personally. My details are btuckerman@annestreetpartners.com.au if you would like to contact me. Best Regards, Brent.

Were would we be now?

Anne Street Partners are the best thing that could of happened to us. We had starting to look at our finances for our retirement.When I received a call from them, and they sent a nice young man out to see us and showed us what we need to do. They monitor you and review all your insurances and mortage. Its the best $3,500 we have ever spent. have not looked back. Striving for the future. Big Thankyou to Anne Street Partners.

A refreshing change!

I was sceptical about any financial advice, given previous negative experiences but I have to say that Anne Street Partners was a breath of fresh air. The company has given my husband and I an achievable goal and I have hope for our financial future. The staff have been wonderfully warm and helpful and I will certainly be recommending them to friends and family.
Helpful, friendly and considerate staff - they are the backbone of a great organization

Truly the excellent quality of service you could ever ask for.

Anne Street Partners has saved me and my family from all the financial troubles we had. With their friendly professional staff, they managed to get us through the hardships and helped us achieve meaningful goals of relief, prosperity and wealth. They treated us as family - full of understanding and compassion. They did not only consider us as clients but rather took us through the "best things to do" as if they were the ones in troubled from the start. Their guidance and motivations inspired us to look at life with better future and meaningful life as a family and friends. They are truly the best. I just wish I should have dealt with them sooner.
They are simply excellent.

Friendly Staff that reply to all emails in a very timely matter ! Everytime we have gone in too meet with them they have already read our file and therefore know our position which is a nice personal touch. They offer great advice and will not offer any if you are not in the position to make a large decision which I thought was great - not pushy at all.
Quick responce to queries and really friendly Team.