Anolon Cookware

Anolon Cookware Questions & Answers

Endurance+, Advanced, Nouvelle Copper, etc...
Listing monitored by Anolon

11 questions from our users

Carl F
Carl Fasked
Cookware

Can I use the cover in the oven?

Kezzaa
Kezzaaasked
Cookware

Is it safe to put anolon saucepans in oven

Johanna Walsh
Johanna Walshasked
Cookware Advanced+ (Plus)

How much does the Anolon cookware advanced +(plus) cost

JanO
JanOasked
Cookware Endurance+

CAn you put these pots and pans in the dishwasher?

Susanne
Susanne

I don’t. Check with Analon. They don’t need much cleaning as they are non stick

DLS
DLSasked
Cookware

what is the white powdery residue that has formed in my analon non stick pans? Rinses or wipes out but comes back when it is dry.

Shannon S

Hi DLS, I have not had the residue. I do note a slightly whitish tinge to the bottom of the pan, but white powdery residue. Sorry I can not help you more.

Jane
Janeasked
Cookware Endurance+

Analog handles with the rubbery type grip, can you use them in ovens?

Yes definitely

David W.
David W.

Max 210 degrees Celsius

Bertrand S
Bertrand Sasked
Cookware

hello i have an metal pie pan from analon and i am wondering if i can put it on the stove top to make caramel and then oven. the stove is gas.
so is it ok to use gas on that pie pan. dinner is coming soon if someone can get back to ma asap. would be great. thanks

ANNE
ANNE

Hubby used to make omelette on the stove top ( electric) then he placed it in the oven with the door open to brown top. That’s all I can say hun. Cheers

Carol
Carolasked
Cookware Endurance+

My small frypan dropped off the stove
No balanced base to handle
This has only happened with your frypans.
It fell on the floor a vinyl floor board and it has dinted.
I’m shocked and would like to know why?

Polly123asked
Cookware

Has anyone had any experience with the Anolon Endurance cookware?

Kal

No sorry, my only experience is with the Advanced (which is excellent). I didn't even see the Endurance range at Myer, and it's the one collection the Anolon website has no blurb about! (https://www.anolon.com.au/collections/endurance) Strange. It would be nice if they explained what the difference is.

Polly123

Thanks, yes I agree a bit of information on the Endurance would be good. So it sounds like you have Advanced cookware would you recommend them for induction?

Kal

Hi again. Sorry, the site didn't email me to say you had replied and I only just saw your additional questions. Yes, I have had an Anolon Advanced frypan for well over a year now and I'm very happy with it. So happy in fact that we just bought a whole set of pots and frypans. (The pot with the built-in strainer lid is our favourite. Why don't all pots have this??) I can't comment on induction though, as we have a gas cooktop.

Mike
Mikeasked
Cookware

How do I get the round sticker and its residue off the bottom of my new pan?

phoenixd
phoenixd

Get your fingernail under an edge, and the sticker should peel off cleanly. I took the sticker - which seemed stuck fast - off the base of my Anolon Endurance wok, and it peeled off leaving no residue. The surface is non-stick, so there should be no issue getting the sticker off.

Deb
Deb

Use Eucalyptus oil if there's sticky residue. Then make sure to wash the eucalyptus off hot water & detergent.

kevin trott
kevin trottasked
Cookware

Is anolon induction safe?

i have no idea
is good with gas and electric

Andrew Hows
Andrew Hows

Some lines are, some aren't. The Endurance line is. Check before you buy; it's generally listed in the product information these days.

Oz

Is not good for induction cooker

If a magnet does not stick to base the pan is not compatible

Get an answer from our members and Anolon representatives

Anolon Cookware