Anthogenol

Anthogenol

MJBMelbourne

Skin so soft

My skin feels incredibly soft and you will notice the difference if you stop taking them.. there just amazing.. I dont need to use lotion anymore. My skin feels amazing..

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Australia for $155.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Melisande

MelisandeIllawarra, NSW

Great for my wellbeing.

I started taking Anthogenol about 10 years ago and at first I thought of the cost, but it is well worth it. I have noticed when I have stopped taking it, my legs were aching again as this was the main reason I started taking it, it must help with the circulation. I have good skin and nails too and I am always told that I have a great skin for my age which is 66, I can only put this down to taking one Anthogenol a day religiously. I thoroughly recommend it.

Purchased in January 2008 at Harrisons Pharmacy. for $159.00.

Effective WithinA week

Tracy

Tracyasked

I have been taking anthogenol for 3 weeks. The first week I took 3 capsules for a day and after that I took 2 capsules for a day. After one month I see the symptoms include patches of skin on my face are lighter than the surrounding skin. I really don’t know why? I got scared and stopped taking it.
Tracy

jen

jenasked

Can I take this product as I am on blood pressure medication ?

MJB

You will need to ask your doctor :)

Kathy M.

Kathy M.asked

Is this good for cancer patients.

Kathy