Anthogenol

Anthogenol

MJBMelbourne

Skin so soft

My skin feels incredibly soft and you will notice the difference if you stop taking them.. there just amazing.. I dont need to use lotion anymore. My skin feels amazing..

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Australia for $155.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Melisande

MelisandeIllawarra, NSW

Great for my wellbeing.

I started taking Anthogenol about 10 years ago and at first I thought of the cost, but it is well worth it. I have noticed when I have stopped taking it, my legs were aching again as this was the main reason I started taking it, it must help with the circulation. I have good skin and nails too and I am always told that I have a great skin for my age which is 66, I can only put this down to taking one Anthogenol a day religiously. I thoroughly recommend it.

Purchased in January 2008 at Harrisons Pharmacy. for $159.00.

Effective WithinA week

Great product with excellent benefits for hair, skin & nails

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Anthogenol compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Nasha

NashaSydney, NSW

Yes please!

I take these every morning for healthy skin and nails.They definitely work but cost a pretty penny. Take anthogenol religiously and watch your skin transform. Amazing product , highly recommend.

sussanne

sussanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive but worth every cent

I started taking these as my ankles had been swelling a lot due to varicose veins and I heard these tablet might help.
I have been taking them for 3 months now and can say they have definitely have helped with the swelling though the main thing I have seen a difference in is my hair and nails. My thumb nail had a split right down to the nail bed ,I spent a fortune trying to repair it but nothing worked.Since taking the Anthogenol it has been growing without the split and is now growing out. i have noticed my hair is not shedding as much either . It is expensive but I believe it is worth it , I no longer buy any other supplements as this one has so many benefits .

DCV

DCVSydney

Excellent product !

I'm taking 2 tablets Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 1 tablet the other days. Excellent! My legs are not as swollen and not as heavy.... I'm buying on Ebay the cheapest version (120 tablets for about $120) with free delivery. Worth trying!

Elaine H

Elaine HBrandy Hill

Can't live without it.

I was taking anthoginol some time ago but stopped because of the price. Now , regardless of price I have started taking it again because of the difference in my feeling of health and well-being. I have now stared my husband taking one a day as well.

Alexd

AlexdSydney, NSW

REALLY DOES WORK

I have been using this product for many years now, and cant live without it. I worry both about the aging process and the veins i have in my legs. I decided to come off it at one point, purely due the cost, and my legs just ached. I went back on it and they didnt ache anymore. This product satisfies bot the aging process and addresses the veins in my legs and i have proven it does work.
works
expensive

mickey123456789Hervey Bay

Feel great

I have been taking Anthogenol for two weeks now and have found that my thinking is sharper. My skin looks good too. But my mental alertness is impressive. I have more energy. I love this product. I bought some for my mum and dad. I am telling everyone about it.
Easy to take, and gets results.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Anthogenol compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Stephanie Kate

Stephanie KateAU

I highly recommend this supplement for those wanting to delay wrinkles!

mickey123456789

In two weeks my thinking is clearer and sharper. I will keep taking this just for those benefits.