Antique Concrete

Antique Concrete

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Antique Concrete? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

JenWestern Australia

Thieves

Antique Assets
Antique Decorative Concrete
They have many names. They take deposits, don't do the work and then don't give the deposit back. Nasty piece of work. Search Sergio Demali on Google.

RoscoPerth, WA

Antique Concrete now permanently closed

50% deposit paid to Antique Concrete on May'21 and have been waiting for a start date, but now the website states the company is permanently closed. If anyone has contact details for the general manager - Steve, please let me know. I want my deposit back.

Mathew C.Perth, WA

Criminals!

Ric94AU

Antique Decorative Concrete, T/A Antique Asset Pty Ltd, worst experience ever

• +2Thumbnail
Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Antique Concrete compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Tjaasked

Hi, I'm having difficulties getting through to antique concrete. Can anyone help me please. I'm getting worried. I've paid my deposit sadly.

We should all band together take them To court or even get 60 minutes involved

Hi,
Tja, How long ago did you pay your deposit?
I also paid a 50% deposit back in May'21 and have been unable to contact Sergio Demali aka Steve. The AC web page says its permanently closed. I have been touch with the Building and Energy Division in the Dept of Mines to register a complaint. Discussions with the Dept indicate it will be very hard to get ones deposit back. We should stay in touch with whats going on.

Tja

I've made a formal complaint to consumer affairs, police and now my lawyer. I'm really worried. This was my savings.
Have anyone found any details on this company?

Ric94asked

Apart from the obviously bogus reviews posted by Antique Asset family and friends is there anyone who has had issues with these crooks had any luck in tracking these criminals down yet? If so please contact me at [hawkinau @ hotmail.com]

Mathew C.

We should all band together and go to court to get our money back i know there more than us as they had to remove all the google reviews dunno how they did that probly paid money so they can rip some more people off

Ric94

They are currently permanently closed, as it is a Pty Ltd company you have to take the Director Sergio Damali to court, then you have to find him to serve a summons which is hard as he has sold any property he had and uses Uber to get around, I believe there's a warrant out for his arrest from another matter in 2019 so he's basically in hiding and hard to track down.
How much did he rip u off for?