Anytime Fitness SA

Anytime Fitness SA

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lachlan Brown

Lachlan BrownMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good thing I switched gyms four years after leaving

Avoid at all costs, I have had a really terrible experience going to Anytime Fitness Elizabeth back between 2012 and 2013. This whole thing is actually a scam because they lock people in to contracts, they care more about the $$$$$$$$$$ then peoples health. The best thing about it is cancelling back in February 2014. Now Im currently doing gym sessions at the Aquadome and havent looked back since.

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cash grab

I lost my gym bag a few months ago, searching everywhere I decided to check my local gym, they had my bag with the key tag attached on the outside, I asked why at no point did they scan the tag and let me know. They shrugged it off with no response. I quit the gym and now weeks later they still send me emails about not giving up and they still take money out of me account. No customer service just a cash grab

chris

chrisSouthern and Hills, SA

Sounded great gyms everywhere, but what a joke.

Ridiculous pricing, cramped poorly equipped gym and zero care factor once you sign up.
Had gym memberships most my life and was totally shocked by this sad excuse for a gym chain.
Scam is probably the best word to describe my experience with them.

Luke H.