ANZ Branches

ANZ Branches (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ANZ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lee Garlic
Lee GarlicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why do this to your customers!!!!

We have supported the Stirling Anz as a community for 20 years The best service ,information in Adelaide How dare you money hungry executives Do this after all we’ve committed to you !!!

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Closing branches

Have been with ANZ over 30 years and have had good service in the past but since COVID they are using it as an excuse to permanently close branches in growing communities. I will now be changing banks to one that has a branch in our local community of Camden NSW

Noway
NowayPerth, WA

Worst bank in australia by millions of miles

They must work super hard to be so useless. Closed Victoria Park branch and now I i must travel over 15 mins to depisit my cash. Suprised these cowboys are still in business. Well dine for being no1 worst bank you must be well pleased.

B M Usman
B M Usman

Rude, unfriendly and unprofessional

Most rude, unfriendly and unprofessional behaviour i saw in Broadmeadows Victoria ANZ branch this Thursday. Stood in a cue for nearly 10 min patiently and then faced this staff who was so rude to everyone. Trated people like crap. I wanted to make a change in account. I was told to make an appointment which would be given for another day. I had same change done in Commonwealth bank same day where they just did it in few min. I think ANZ have no professional training for customer service and ethical behaviour. They have lost the plot.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst bank very rude

Worst custoner service
They take money from account without me
They are worst bank
Please dnt go with them
If you really needs to have your money save
Worst bank shame on you

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
BruserPerth, WA

Branch Closure - No Service

Martin A.
Martin A.Perth, WA

Won't electronically transfer funds to a different bank

Went into the Branch at Clarkson WA to electronically transfer $10,000 to the NAB was told they can not electronically transfer to a different bank, when I questioned it was told it could be looked at as Bank fraud. They offered a Bank Cheque or cash. She gave us $10,000 cash and we walked down to NAB and deposited it. The NAB staff we amazed and confused, but where wonderful. I have transferred higher amounts than this with Westpac and Bankwest no problem. ANZ suck.

Taffy 52
Taffy 52Hunter Region, NSW

Branch closure

Had excellent service from the staff at Toronto branch and today I get a letter that it is permanently closed despite previous enquires stating that it will reopen . Absolutely disgusted with ANZ for this decision and after 44 years I will go elsewhere with my investments.. shame on you ANZ

Steve
Steve

ANZ - Branch closure & VERY BAD service, Forest Hill branch.

Sophie Hansen
Sophie HansenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Jesse Li Brookvale branch

Saw Jesse Li. At Brookvale branch. She was excellent with product knowledge and helped me sort out my loan from interest only to principal and interest. Very good at explaining and patient. Thank you Denise

shanexu3
shanexu3Perth, WA

Greedy

ShoppingBlows
ShoppingBlowsIllawarra, NSW

ANZ Ulladulla bank teller didn't listen then told me I wasted her time!

BUCK E.
BUCK E.South West, WA

i need to change banks

i have been with anz since i was a kid and it has been nothing but pain.
every time i have to contact them in regard to an issue they are nothing but rude and try to get rid of you as quick as possible.
will be changing banks very soon so glad we went with my partners bank for our home loan.

Aaron
AaronFar North Queensland, QLD

Worst service

No communication
They charge from credit card
Every staff will giving you different information so they even not providing them training
I will never use this service again
I already move my account from them
Please stay away from them

Other Banks

Abysmal, insensitive, and unempathetic customer service at anz parramatta branch (shop 5/244 church st)

Darren M.
Darren M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Where is ANZ for small business??

Government Gaurantee sme. Made an application and with ANZ and heard nothing great way to treat small business. They requested financials which my accountant would need to do. I requested if they could give me an idea if I would get the loan before spending the $6000 on fees. They never replied

Penpen
PenpenPerth, WA

Terrible Service no loyalty

Rupert
Rupertperth

This bank’s services have deteriorated over the years.

I tried to ring ANZ about an urgent matter. They are not even taking telephone calls now. You go through the call selection process and they finally just ring off.

Zane Lassiter
Zane LassiterPerth, WA

Terrible service, no help, no compassion, NOT THERE FOR YOU AT ALL

WWCC2011
WWCC2011Australian Capital Territory, 2615

No one can sight identity at branch.

Went to the Belconnen branch to get identity verified in order credit card activated. I can't do it online or through chat. The instructions on the letter that came with the credit card has incorrect information. You can't activate your credit card online without the bank first sighting your identity. No staff were able to verify my identity eventhough there were about three four staff around. Told to come back in 1.5 hours time. Terrible service and caused much inconvenience. Never will apply again for any services from ANZ

Michael
MichaelStrathfield

Good work

It was a little bit difficult to get thru lately with COVID but I got a few things settled at the Parramatta branch
The staff were good and resolved my problems
Also they reversed a couple of $37 overdrawn fees

Han
HanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you need home loan, Stay away from ANZ

Customer service

Received terrible service at the inhaler branch just on 30 minutes ago..
No waiting.. Just the woman behind the counter was blunt rude and used no manners
Her name is rose..
She needs to get a written warning for speaking to a long term client of the branch.. Negative stars out of 5

JVS
JVSSydney, NSW

Great

Quick and efficient. Professional- The customer service representative was very helpful and they are always assisting in any way they possibly can. I would highly recommend ANZ , as they are always looking out for their customers.

riki rex
riki rexPerth, WA

should be outlawed.

from the take over of Town and Country Bank back in 1996 , is been problems from ever since.customer service was personal and moody I used it for my business too and I was often there...in the cue. Then when I moved oversea they did not support me with the visa and atm card replacements, I lost money and always problems with the online transfers so I default payments to get back at them an still is showing on the account that is still active (having still 2 online savings accounts)

Mark
Markasked
Branches

Malaga use to be a great branch then a new manager arrived early 2021. Promised me everything and then has never contacted me again even though I have written back many times. I wanted new intertest rates on all my loans obviously this was going to cost them. I have made a complaint to their External Dispute Resolution Team | Customer Resolution Portfolio person and he told me to trust him! I have tried calling and emailed and still hasn't got back to me for over 6 weeks. I have paid 100s of thousands of interest to ANZ over 25 years and am disappointed by their lack of common decency let alone customer service. What can I do to get some answers? Thanks.

maddiesmum
maddiesmumasked
Branches

1/ Just wondering why your staff are so rude incompetent and unprofessional?
2/ Why does your bank use an offshore centre ( India ) to process loan / credit applications?
3/ What type of customers are you wanting to attract if you shun small business loan applicants, pensioners, people wanting to open new accounts, customers wanting to extend mortgages and purchase investment properties?
4/ When are you going to close your branch in Noosa?, because this community doesnt like your attitude or want you there.

sammy
sammy

ask the bank. how do you expect the public to know. this is a public review forum for the benefit of the public reviewing products & services its NOT the ANZ bank

micheal
micheal

I dont why know you be asking that question here for have you thought about actually contacting the bank

ben dover