ANZ Branches

ANZ Branches (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ANZ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Warren F.
Warren F.Illawarra, NSW

Crap service

Hours and hours of trying to get some help to find out stats on my home loan. They dont mind taking the cash of us but not in any hurry to help. Disgusted .Anz have no idea I think ill be switching banks asap.

Kar Chan W.
Kar Chan W.

new appointment procedure for customer service is bad!

I have been customer of anz 20yr+ and until recently has been ok. The new appointment procedure to obtain customer service in any branch in perth is unworkable, annoying and cause significant inconvenience to customers. Long term premium customers should be offered personal banker service. I could not get in to make aus$200,000 term deposit in anz so took out the funds to deposit it with nab.

Taluana Barreto
Taluana BarretoPerth, WA

They hold your money... be aware!

for 2 days my balance didnt match my credits. This bank held my available balance for 2 days. I had to borrow money in order to pay my bills... nothing has been done to compensate... it didnt happen only to me, many other customers had the same problem... run away from them... cheeky bank!

John Chambers
John ChambersIllawarra, NSW

Awfull service

What discusting service in Kiama branch. ANZ has closed Gerringong branch now we have to drive into Kiama. But instead of fixing the waiting time of 20_30 minutes to be served they still only have one teller. I have an at times needed to go to NAB and Westpac they have 2_3 tellers to serve you. We are currently having discussions to get the Bendigo bank in Gerringong. This will happen very soon.

Mr C
Mr C

DO NOT BANK WITH ANZ

Applied for a home loan, was initially approved then was delayed due to council approval for subdivision for vendor, went to re apply and was rejected, reason was "placing customer in financial hardship" my income had grown since first approval date having a second job and had less living expenses also, lost 20k deposit as i couldn't make other arrangments in time.

WORST BANK EVER, do not let this negligent bank ruin your investment goals

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

poor customer service.

Nerang branch always understaffed. 1 person behind counter. Never less than 7 people waiting. I was told there were 3 people of sick today. Absolute rubbish. ItsHuge queues. Totally unacceptable customer service. Simple answer. Employ more staff and give your customers what they deserve. QUALITY SERVICE. the same every time I go in there.

Zuhair M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst and Slowest Customer Service

Firstly we have to Wait for long and to Listen Automatic Lady Audio which is pathetic. Secondly there is such a stupid and terrible security system that they build there own Security Question and Passcode and then ask us to state it correct.
Few wrong answers to those made up ANZ system Questions will block your Own account and to open it you have to go to Branch and rectify.
If we are serious then they do nothing but repeating same. IN SHORT, ANZ never ever Listens to you and ive got the same Reviews from Many. I can even tell the Customer Representative names from many Branches in Melbourne.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ive never had an issue with anz I love it

I have been with anz for 3 years I have a home loan with them I havent ever had an issue with them great service and customer service is fantastic

Jade
JadeSouthwest, VIC

Worse bank ever!!

Sold my investment property, the settlement process has been an absolute nightmare. Settlement date was almost a month ago, still waiting. They have undervalued my house by 100k to cause a shortfall, another tack tic to get more money out of you. Cant do basic maths when reducing credit limit, then want you to pay extra to accommodate their stuff up. I put in a complaint was given an apology and was told my settlement was a priority, that was 2 weeks ago. Next complaint will be to the ombudsman and then refinancing with another bank. To make matters worse I sold my property as I have been undergoing chemotherapy and couldnt work but this has added more financial strain, they dont care about your circumstances and are a bunch of bullies.

mick
mickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Springfield Lakes lending staffer absoluteley clueless!

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toombul SC

Absolute disgrace, NO SERVICE extremely bad service, staff unwilling to help at the "Single" service counter, if I could I would do my banking elsewhere, ONE teller is not enough!

Karen C
Karen CPerth, WA

Closing branches and then having only 1 teller working

I'm so sick of ANZ closing so many branches in Perth. I do the banking for my work so physically have to go to the branches, thank goodness for the fast deposit box as every time I go there, there is a string of customers and only 1 teller on (and this is not at lunch times). The service is just appalling, bank fees go up all the time and customer service is a bit fat zero.

Disgraceful

my family has been with ANZ for at least 15 years, I have had several issues in that time, many minor things, but have had a very large issue regarding fraudulent activity/unauthorised transactions and we have been sent around in circles for better part of a year only just receiving a partial answer and confused as to why they didn't just tell us when we first asked, instead of telling us they had no idea how or who else could have accessed the account.
I no longer wish to bank with them at all, they are not secure and must be incompetent.

Worst bank ever

Worst bank ever applied for home loan 3 weeks ago and they didn’t process it
Especially staff in water garden they are rude very rude I don’t know why they are still there
Usually banks tell you same day whether they can approve your loan or not but these nuts took three weeks and still waiting for their decision funny thing auction date is gone I wish if they close Anz

Bipin
BipinSydney, NSW

Not a good experience

Went to ANZ parramatta branch for the first time. The officer was checking his phone while talking to me , gave me some answers rudely & basically waiting for me to leave. Needs to do lot better.

Zeke H.
Zeke H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor product advice, zero focus on customer satisfaction and resolution.

ANZ just cannot get it right. We've had numerous issues involving oversights from ANZ when making changes to accounts and mortgage matters. It seems they can sign you up to a product they don't really know about or neglect to tell you about, but then have no power to change anything about it, just offer you another unsatisfactory product and put all the blame on you as to why it wasn't right to start with. I couldn't recommend these amateurs any less. I'm tired of trying repeatedly to sort things out with them and getting nowhere. We'll be changing banks as soon as our fixed term runs out, I'm excited for the day when I don't have to deal with them any more.

Terrible Bank they don't know what they're doing

I am not an ANZ customer I had dealings due to my father being a customer,mum had an account under her name when mum passed away in Janueary trying to get Mum's money into mum and dads joint account has been impossible although dad was with the bank for over 50 years.
They said he required a legal form and their Will was overridden. Costing a few thousand dollars

Keith
KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wouldn’t recommend anz at all.

I can’t recommend this bank at all, worst experience had by us today, can’t wait to get rid of them.Ultra bad service,they even lied to us over the phone.Even the manager failed to come to the front and sort out the mess caused by them.

Grace ambra
Grace ambraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait

I went to Westfield HELENSVALE ANZ branch and I was second in line but waited over 30mins before getting served. This is what happens when they replace people with machine. Shocking!!!

Alex S.
Alex S.

Appalling local branch experience

Holly
HollyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy access and great help

Robyn has been helping to organise our first home loan and has been great at informing us of our options. You can tell he is experienced at what he does and is a friendly guy to work with. Thanks Robyn

Amelia
AmeliaPerth, WA

Terrible service

Terrible customer service. Non English speakers, very slow and always get different info from everyone. I wound NOT recommend, unless you like being screwed around and have time wasted. A

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

Customer Service needs an upgrade

Waited a very long time for service, new atm not working then told printers not working. Customer service lady not friendly didn’t really care. Changing branches as of today. All their advertising about how they have changed their tune was laughable. No customer in the waiting area was happy today.

Worst bank ever

Just had a double mastectomy done. Girlfriend put $120into my account today AT an Anz branch knowing I need meds. Money not cleared. Since when does depositing money into an account at that account holders bank, mean you have to wait for it to clear?
Besides being in tremendous pain, I will be getting my money and closing all accounts with ANZ.

Awful customer service:(

After 15 years with ANZ bank, I am contemplating leaving them.
Since the recent changes of having smaller standing services, customer services had been awful. Waiting time had increased by at least 30 min as well as decreased in the employees knowledge and abilities.
Such a shame

Mark
Markasked
Branches

Malaga use to be a great branch then a new manager arrived early 2021. Promised me everything and then has never contacted me again even though I have written back many times. I wanted new intertest rates on all my loans obviously this was going to cost them. I have made a complaint to their External Dispute Resolution Team | Customer Resolution Portfolio person and he told me to trust him! I have tried calling and emailed and still hasn't got back to me for over 6 weeks. I have paid 100s of thousands of interest to ANZ over 25 years and am disappointed by their lack of common decency let alone customer service. What can I do to get some answers? Thanks.

maddiesmum
maddiesmumasked
Branches

1/ Just wondering why your staff are so rude incompetent and unprofessional?
2/ Why does your bank use an offshore centre ( India ) to process loan / credit applications?
3/ What type of customers are you wanting to attract if you shun small business loan applicants, pensioners, people wanting to open new accounts, customers wanting to extend mortgages and purchase investment properties?
4/ When are you going to close your branch in Noosa?, because this community doesnt like your attitude or want you there.

sammy
sammy

ask the bank. how do you expect the public to know. this is a public review forum for the benefit of the public reviewing products & services its NOT the ANZ bank

micheal
micheal

I dont why know you be asking that question here for have you thought about actually contacting the bank

ben dover