ANZ Branches

See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ANZ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Den
DenPerth, WA

Rude costumer service

TopicGeneral Transactions
Gavin H.
Gavin H.South East Queensland, QLD

Underwood Branch QLD Approved my business loan in February then no communication but empty promises

I've been with ANZ for over 10 years & have a business account.. I applied for a small business loan in January with ANZ Underwood & was told it was approved via email on the 2nd of February 2021 then the only contact was if i called Underwood direct as they wouldn't return my calls or respond to my emails.
This has been a very stressful experience & I'm definitely considering changing my bank as if this is how ANZ treat their customers, any other Bank can only be better.

Stuart M.
Stuart M.South West, WA

Organise Bank Cheques

Been with ANZ 20 years plus, called 131314 number and after waiting 20 minutes on hold I was answered by someone overseas, who to me phone the Branch, operator didn't know where Mandurah was, told me to turn up and they would supply me with Bank Cheque. I hope she was right, my nearest ANZ is 40 minutes drive from where I live.

Sad Stihl buyer
Sad Stihl buyerNorth Queensland, QLD

Could not understand the Consultants poor English so I asked for a team-leader who was just wrong & Rude

Barbara D.
Barbara D.Sydney, NSW

20+ years customer & Bondi Junction branch couldn't care less about customer loyalty

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rana ahmed
Rana ahmedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service

Imagine asking your bank consultant if you can borrow money from your home loan then they give you the ok because they said just bring us a tax invoice of what you need to buy after securing that item for 1k the bank consultant tell us oh sorry we’re not even going to do a credit check cause we think it will be declined
.. one question why let us go and bring the tax invoice if you won’t accept
You are the worst consultant i have ever dealt with .. his name is azmir kabir chowdhury and he’s in the Dandenong plaza branch never deal with him he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Instead deal with nakul sharma he’s the best same branch.

klubear
klubearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

30 years loyalty to ANZ. Absolutely no figs given to my query

I have been with ANZ since I started working in 1990.
Since moving to an urban area there have been limited services...but still a few available.
One by one they always taken those services away. I have to travel 40 minutes to withdraw cash!!!!
I wrote to them expressing my frustration. They replied with the address of the atm 40.mimutes away and that some financial institutions service their customers....but not WHICH!
I have 4 accounts. My partner has two including our home loan.
My children also bank with ANZ.
I'M DONE! They have even somehow stuffed up the spelling of my name in the last month or so throwing everything put of whack.
Booked in to change every over to Bendigo bank.
Absolutely disgusting.

Absolutely worst bank..

Been with ANZ for 19 years.. finally had enough and changing banks. Customer service is terrible.. everything is pushed onto you to sort online even when some things can't be ... Everything takes days to sort.. ie you order an proper statement the one you need for a loan took 5 days to be EMAILED to me.. not to mention the 30mins wait time on the phone to talk to someone. And let's not forget the worst telephone system Ive ever ever used where you are forced to talk to a computer voice that doesn't understand you at all

Wrick
WrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Customer Service

ANZ Plenty Valley branch was absolutely useless today!
Consultant, a young guy, had no idea how to complete a foreign currency conversion, kept me waiting to speak to his manager for over 10mins.
After keeping me waiting, refused to complete transaction as I wanted my money in cash, would only transfer to my account!
ANZ, do not have staff on that aren’t adequately trained & be more flexible to customers needs!
Walked out in disgust!

Lidiane R.
Lidiane R.South East Queensland, QLD

Pacific fair Gold Coast worst customer service. Put your money somewhere else

Trying to get your money out of the bank is almost impossible. Tried twice in one day and I was told to come back next morning. Lowest rates. Never again. You lost me as a customer.

Manny
MannyPerth, WA

Seriously terrible bank

Not recommend bank, this is the one of worst bank in Australia. opened a new account a month ago after ever verifying id i still not able to use my money through anything. Literally uneducated and unprofessional staff they have

George
GeorgeMelbourne

Terrible bank with terrible

This bank forces you to create additional accounts because they don't support direct deposit into offset account! Haven't had this issue with any other bank.

They don't have sms/email notifications for transactions! it's 2021! and ANZ are not part of the bank@post which all other major banks are. Clearly not a bank supporting Australians.

Denis M.
Denis M.South East Queensland, QLD

Just lost our daughter and subjected to to the worst customer experience ever at Helensvale, Goldcoast

Ddd
Ddd

Preston Northland branch is Ageist.

Donny
Donny

Awful

Terrible customer service. Always on hold for hours, or the problem isn’t resolved, or both. Don’t set up an account with ANZ. Bad bad bad...

Mark
Markasked
Branches

Malaga use to be a great branch then a new manager arrived early 2021. Promised me everything and then has never contacted me again even though I have written back many times. I wanted new intertest rates on all my loans obviously this was going to cost them. I have made a complaint to their External Dispute Resolution Team | Customer Resolution Portfolio person and he told me to trust him! I have tried calling and emailed and still hasn't got back to me for over 6 weeks. I have paid 100s of thousands of interest to ANZ over 25 years and am disappointed by their lack of common decency let alone customer service. What can I do to get some answers? Thanks.

maddiesmum
maddiesmumasked
Branches

1/ Just wondering why your staff are so rude incompetent and unprofessional?
2/ Why does your bank use an offshore centre ( India ) to process loan / credit applications?
3/ What type of customers are you wanting to attract if you shun small business loan applicants, pensioners, people wanting to open new accounts, customers wanting to extend mortgages and purchase investment properties?
4/ When are you going to close your branch in Noosa?, because this community doesnt like your attitude or want you there.

sammy
sammy

ask the bank. how do you expect the public to know. this is a public review forum for the benefit of the public reviewing products & services its NOT the ANZ bank

micheal
micheal

I dont why know you be asking that question here for have you thought about actually contacting the bank

ben dover