ANZ Branches

See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ANZ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Suzy
SuzyCentral West, NSW

Not a pleasant experience

I have banked with anz for decades. I went into the bank at macarthur square to activate my card and was sent to the lady behind the desk who made it very obvious she wasnt interested in helping me. She pointed to my card pointing out the 3 methods that i could have used to activate the card. Her tone and manner was rude. I told her just to give the card back. She sighed and said she'd do it today but next time to do it myself. I then went to the teller who was friendly and lovely and completed

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

Wasting my time at ANZ Armadale Branch

I come early this morning before 9.30 am for help on my bank account problem. I waited outside for about 15 minutes until the door open. I was greeted by a young lady CS staff and asked of my problem. After I explain the problem she suggested me to sort out my own problem via internet banking. I asked her if she could help sort it out with her PC, she said I should do it myself. To be able to help me
there must be an appointment made before. So I came from home expecting to be helped just to be sent home helping myself. I have wasted 1 hour of my time to go to the bank without any solution. Please train your young CS staff not to so that to walk-in customer.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Other Banks

Neeta
NeetaPerth, WA

I've had enough!!!!

Been a customer for nearly 20 yrs. No complaints about loans and such but personal service is as bad as it gets now. waiting 7-10 to deposit due to not using ATM. I will be changing next year.

Banks

Find out how ANZ Branches compares to other Banks

Kar Chan W.
Kar Chan W.

new appointment procedure for customer service is bad!

I have been customer of anz 20yr+ and until recently has been ok. The new appointment procedure to obtain customer service in any branch in perth is unworkable, annoying and cause significant inconvenience to customers. Long term premium customers should be offered personal banker service. I could not get in to make aus$200,000 term deposit in anz so took out the funds to deposit it with nab.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Mark
Markasked
Branches

Malaga use to be a great branch then a new manager arrived early 2021. Promised me everything and then has never contacted me again even though I have written back many times. I wanted new intertest rates on all my loans obviously this was going to cost them. I have made a complaint to their External Dispute Resolution Team | Customer Resolution Portfolio person and he told me to trust him! I have tried calling and emailed and still hasn't got back to me for over 6 weeks. I have paid 100s of thousands of interest to ANZ over 25 years and am disappointed by their lack of common decency let alone customer service. What can I do to get some answers? Thanks.

maddiesmum
maddiesmumasked
Branches

1/ Just wondering why your staff are so rude incompetent and unprofessional?
2/ Why does your bank use an offshore centre ( India ) to process loan / credit applications?
3/ What type of customers are you wanting to attract if you shun small business loan applicants, pensioners, people wanting to open new accounts, customers wanting to extend mortgages and purchase investment properties?
4/ When are you going to close your branch in Noosa?, because this community doesnt like your attitude or want you there.

sammy
sammy

ask the bank. how do you expect the public to know. this is a public review forum for the benefit of the public reviewing products & services its NOT the ANZ bank

micheal
micheal

I dont why know you be asking that question here for have you thought about actually contacting the bank

ben dover